Specialty Massage in Bucks County PA
As one of the oldest healing arts, massage has a long history of success in helping with complaints as diverse as low back pain, arthritis, diabetes, infertility, and depression.
The benefits of massage are varied and far reaching; it has become an important part of wellness programs for many seeking lower stress levels, relaxation, and emotional balance in their lives, as well as people looking for recovery from disease and rehabilitation from injury or surgery. It is even used as an anti-aging treatment.
‘Massage’ is a broad term, though, encompassing over 100 types of soft-tissue manipulation techniques.
At the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center in Bucks County PA, we specialize in several of these techniques and can use a variety of different modalities depending on your wellness goals.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage–more rapid healing of scars
Emotional Balance & Anxiety Relief
- Tibetan Honey Massage–for allergies & strengthening immune function
- Ginger Compress Massage–for improved circulation
- Cupping Massage–for colds and bronchitis
- Hot Stones Massage–for relaxation, stiffness, and sore muscles
- Deep Tissue Massage–for sore muscles and tightness
- Swedish Massage–for relaxation
- TMJ Massage–specialty massage for TMJ, or jaw pain
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy–get rid of unhealthy patterns in everyday life
- Shiatsu–better balance of mind, body, and spirit
Auto-Immune and Inflammation
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage–for reducing inflammation
- Shiatsu–balance organs based on Chinese medical theory
- Tibetan Honey Massage–for enhanced skin health and cellulite reduction
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage–for reducing cellulite and water retention (weight loss)