Learn meditation with us and breathe new energy
into your life:
- Fully relax the mind and body
- Increase self-awareness
- Improve mindfulness and mental clarity
- Enhance body alignment and posture
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is the state of enhanced mental clarity and equanimity; this state can only be achieved by careful and consistent practice – and meditation training is the main way to do this.
Clarity can be considered as the ability to track the components of your sensory experience as they arise, moment-by-
moment; equanimity is the ability to treat your sensory experiences in a matter-of-fact way, rather than with agitation, anger, or other emotion.
Just as physical fitness training improves strength in the long-term – not only while you’re training – so mindfulness training looks to improve your ‘baseline’ state of mental clarity. It aims to help you become more aware all of the time – not just temporarily, while you are meditating.
This requires learning the procedures of meditation properly and practicing them regularly over the weeks, months, and years.
Meditation helps you look at the world differently, as if through a lens that filters out its material aspects. But as well as filtering out the material world, you will be able to start perceiving what the average eyes cannot see. When you reach this state is impossible to feel bored or agitated.
As part of your meditation training we will incorporate :
- Breathing practices for various purposes
- Sound methods
- Holistic health principles for daily living
- How real healing and transformation occurs
- How to deal with healing crises
The really good news is that once you have learnt these procedures:
- The sky is the limit – unlike with physical fitness, there is no limit to what your mind can achieve
- The benefits of mental clarity and equanimity last into old age, and are largely
immune to sickness and injury –
again unlike physical fitness
- Mindfulness training can be performed almost anywhere- at home, at work, or wherever you may be
How can meditation help you?
Meditation has been proven to help with a range of physical and mental health conditions, and to promote an overall feeling of wellness and inner peace.
People practice mindfulness for:
- Complete relaxation in the body
- Identifying and dissolving tension patterns in the body
- Improving self-awareness
- Adjusting and regulating body alignment and posture
- Calmness and clarity of mind
- Emotional balance
- Improving spiritual awareness
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Letting go of unwanted character traits and behaviors
- Increasing energy and vitality
- Reducing physical or emotional discomfort
Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center hosts Private Meditation Sessions by appointment.
Meditation classes are $15 for a drop in session or $48 for a package of four sessions ($12 per session).