The ‘Positive Side Effects’ of Cryotherapy
One of the questions we get asked the most at the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center is: “Is cryotherapy safe?”
Not only have cryosaunas been used safely since the 1980s with no serious adverse reaction ever reported, people generally experience side benefits of treatment in addition to achieving their main goals.
When patients follow the instructions of a certified professional and wear the right protective clothing as advised, they usually experience positive side effects!
Typical side benefits of cryotherapy
Patients who use cryotherapy for pain relief or treatments for an autoimmune disease will generally see improvements in their condition. They may also experience the following:
- A stronger immune system, which boosts protection from disease
- An improvement in general wellbeing, with boosted mood and energy levels
- Boosts metabolic rate, which can assist with calorie burning and weight loss
- Less cellulite, greater skin elasticity and a slowing of some effects of aging
- Promotes speedy reduction of swelling
- Dramatically shortens recovery time
- Speeds recovery from athletic activity
- Decreases chance of complications