Cryotherapy: Recommended Session Guide
The therapeutic effects of cryotherapy vary considerably in extent and duration, depending on your condition.
Chronic vs. acute conditions
If you have a systemic condition you may consider taking a package of treatments that will last for several weeks or months, and then follow up weekly, bi-weekly, once every 3 weeks, or with once a month sessions.
If you have acute pain a package of treatments is usually adequate, with no follow-up sessions required. Consult with an expert at Cryo Spa to determine the package that would best fit your treatment regiment.
Recommended number of cryotherapy sessions
Your exact schedule of treatment with whole body cryotherapy will be discussed in consultation but below are some approximate guidelines for selected conditions:
- Arthritis: 10-20 sessions
- Fibromyalgia: At least 10 sessions
- Psoriasis: 15-30 sessions
- Joint Pain: 5-10 sessions
Additionally the following guidelines apply if you are looking for other outcomes from cryotherapy:
- Sports or Injury Recovery: As needed
- Improved Performance: 5-10 sessions
- Weight Loss: 30 sessions with exercise and diet
- Cellulite Reduction: 10 sessions