PEMF Energy Medicine in Bucks County PA
Whether you’re in pain, recovering from injury, suffering from anxiety or depression, or you simply want to promote healthy aging, stimulating the cells in your body may hold the answer.
Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF) therapy focuses on boosting the power of the cells around an injury site or in parts of the body that are causing you pain.
At the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center in Bucks County PA, we provide sessions of PEMF therapy aimed at providing long-lasting relief from your condition and restoring quality of life. But what can you expect from these sessions?
Below you’ll ind answers to the most frequently asked questions about PEMF therapy…
What is PEMF and how does it work?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field.
It is essentially energy medicine. Bursts of low-level electromagnetic radiation of the frequency of the Earth target the part of the body that is causing pain or discomfort.
These rays pass through the skin and stimulate the ‘battery packs’ (mitochondria) of cells in muscles, bones, organs, tendons, ligaments, etc. This, in turn, activates the natural repair functions of the cells.
PEMF is effective because it addresses pain and some chronic conditions at cellular level. Electromagnetic pulses between cells are one of the foundations of life itself and normal, healthy human bodies experience constant electromagnetic exchange.
This therapy boosts the body’s natural self-healing mechanism, recharging the cells and helping them perform at optimum level.
Proof from NASA that PEMF works…
There is proof from no less an authority than NASA that PEMF treatment works. Astronauts have been traveling into space for decades. Upon their return to Earth, they feel sick and frequently experience problems with their musculo-skeletal system.
NASA research shows that the problem stems from the absence of the electromagnetic ield of Earth while the astronauts are in space. Each space capsule is therefore now equipped with an electromagnetic ield generator that pulses with the frequency of the Earth, reducing problems when astronauts return home.
What happens in the body with PEMF?
PEMF energy medicine can have multiple positive effects on the body, including:
● Blood oxygenation and positively charging blood cells : boosting circulation and oxygen levels, maximising the blood’s ability to perform its vital tasks and keep organs healthy.
● Increasing absorption of nutrients and removal of harmful toxins : keeps the blood healthy and toxin-free, protecting the body from disease.
● Relieving pain: it stimulates the production of endorphins (the body’s natural painkillers) without the undesirable side effects of pharmaceuticals.
● Promoting bone repair and cartilage growth : several studies have shown this.
● Boosting healthy aging : energized cells performing at optimum level positively affect almost all aspects of the aging process (sleep, mobility, vitality, and disease)
● Helping neurological pathways regenerate : especially useful after stroke or brain injury, or for simply promoting healthy aging of the brain.
What conditions can PEMF help with?
PEMF energy medicine has the potential to help with many conditions that are usually managed with medicine or surgery.
At the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center, we regularly help patients with the following conditions:
● Joint or muscle strains or sprains
● Bursitis of the joints
● Knee pain
● Shoulder pain
● Back pain
● Cartilage and bone restoration
● Anxiety and depression
● In lammatory conditions
● Bacterial Overload
PEMF has also been associated with the treatment of chronic diseases like cancer and diabetes. It has also been used for:
● Improving Immune function
● Improving sleep
● Slowing degenerative diseases
FIND OUT MORE about how PEMF can help you, with detailed descriptions of how it benefits the human body.
What happens in a PEMF session?
A PEMF session here at the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center is performed by a trained therapist and usually last 20 to 30 minutes. All you need to do to prepare is drink plenty of water before your session. Your therapist will use a PEMF device that can emit electromagnetic pulses at the frequency of the Earth.
You will be asked to sit down next to a PEMF device. Please note:
● You remain fully clothed
● A coil will be placed over the part of your body receiving treatment
● No action is required from you – you can even fall a sleep
During the session, you may feel some tingling sensations in the area of an old or existing injury. But mainly, the light electromagnetic stimulation of your cells should leave you feeling relaxed and energized.
Is it safe and are there any side effects?
Like other therapies at the Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center, PEMF is non-invasive and there are no known lasting negative side effects. Occasional mild and temporary discomfort may be felt during treatment. The electromagnetic pulses used are similar frequencies to the electromagnetic radiation found in nature (5-30 Hz). It is a safe level and much weaker than the types of frequencies emitted by microwaves, cell phone towers, etc.
NOTE: PEMF treatment is not available for pregnant women, people with pacemakers, or people prone to seizures.