Beat joint pain without drugs or negative side effects–right in the heart of Bucks County PA
With Cryotherapy, you can beat your joint pain and get back out there!
Joint pain can affect you because of disease, injury, after surgery and can strike any joint of the body.
Whatever the cause, the effects are equally debilitating, usually damaging quality of life due to problems with movement and sleeping and the inability to do many of the things that other people take for granted.
The Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center in Bucks PA offers relief from joint pain with cryotherapy–a natural, drug-free way to tackle pain.
Different types of joint pain
Joints are where two or more bones meet (knees, elbows, wrists, hips, shoulders) and pain in these areas can be mild, only causing discomfort when you move the joint, or severe, rendering the joint unusable.
While mild joint pain is usually well tolerated and controlled with over-the-counter painkillers, more serious pain can result from disease, injury, or after surgery.
Some of the most common types of joint pain are:
- Rheumatoid arthritis–a chronic inflammatory disorder typically affecting the lining of the small joints and causing pain, especially in the hands and feet.
- Osteoarthritis–wear-and-tear damage to the cartilage at the end of the bone causes pain and discomfort when tears in the cartilage cause fragments to appear within the joint.
- Fibromyalgia–an autoimmune disease that causes musculoskeletal pain and other unpleasant sensations (tingling, stiffness, and ‘fibrofog’).
- Lupus–a chronic, inflammatory, autoimmune disease in which an overactive immune system attacks normal, healthy tissues.
- Recovery after joint surgery–surgery on joints usually results in postoperative tenderness and pain that can take a while to recover from
- Tendonitis–inflammation or irritation of a tendon (the fibrous cords that attach muscle to bone).
- Bursitis–occurs when the small, fluid-filled sacs that cushion bones, tendons and muscles near your joints becomes inflamed.
“Cryogenic sauna may be particularly effective when you are managing pain with swelling, especially around a joint or tendon.”
Johns Hopkins Medcine
While a simple ‘ice pack’ approach has been used by people to relieve pain for centuries, a cryosauna is a more effective strategy to target pain in one or more areas of the body.
For several decades now, cryotherapy has been used to relieve joint pain associated with surgery, arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, tendonitis, bursitis, and other conditions.
Find out more about how crytherapy works
Visit our general cryotherapy info page for details
A course of cryotherapy can:
Get your life back and do the things you love again with Cryotherapy.
- Reduce or eliminate pain and swelling associated with inflammation in the joints
- Improve mobility
- Reduce the need for medication
Find out more about positive side effects of cryotherapy
Visit our side effects info page for details
How can you be sure it works?
Cryotherapy has been endorsed in the media and become a critical part of many patients’ programs for chronic pain treatment:
“I’ve had pain in my knees for about 24 years by now. The pain was constant, to the extent that I was not able to bend my knees at all. A couple of years ago I started having pain in my shoulders and developed frozen shoulders. When I saw an advertisement for Cryotherapy treatments, I decided to give it a try. I am very excited to share that after the 3rd treatment pain in my joints is gone. I can bend my knees!! I forgot what it was like to move so freely! Thank you Cryo Spa Natural Healing Center!”
Isabelita, Doylestown, PA
As a certified cryotherapy center, we welcome you to experience similar results…