The Asset Finance Company is a trading style of TAFCO Ltd based near Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. I absolutely love it..... My bathroom walls would sweat everytime some got in the shower. Now, from our state-of-the-art facilities, we create a wide array of styles and sizes to make any home more beautifly efficient. Message Us. A built-in J-channel accepts vinyl siding, or most exterior finishes that make it easy to install. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TAFCO WINDOWS 32 in. Sliding windows are another common type of window. Left-Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window with Dual Pane Insulated Glass - White-PBS3214-I - The Home Depot window.ec.storefront.staticPages = window.ec.storefront.staticPages || Object(); 60160 www.TAFCO.com - Wood Residential and Commercial Windows - Vinyl Residential and Commercial Windows - … Does TAFCO WINDOWS have a sliding windows product in White? HOPPER WINDOWS. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Worked great. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. ALUMINUM WINDOWS. SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS. The Tafco basement slider window is the perfect choice for your new construction or remodeling needs. So I decided to get my friend to put a window in.... Windows were shipped to home. Get In touch below. Click on Any Window for Information and Installation. All items will be shipped directly to you from our supplier within 1-3 business days. ec.storefront.staticPages.staticContainerID = 'static-ec-store'; The Tafco basement slider window is manufactured with a heavy-duty extruded welded vinyl sash and main frame. When you buy TAFCO 24x24 Vinyl Utility Left, Hand Single Sliding Window or any Exterior product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. Dec 13, 2020 - Visit The Home Depot to buy TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Utility Barn Sash Window, 24 in. I need 5 more to finish replacing the windows in my basement and of all the options out there, this was the best fit. White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. … UTILITY SLIDER WINDOWS. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TAFCO WINDOWS 35.5 in. The sash glides effortlessly, interlocking with the main frame ensuring a weather-tight seal. Other than that, it looks and works nicely, was the only one around this size, and also it is very inexpensive, so it works for us. x 23.5 in. Cost For Sliding Windows: $499 – $1,100. A cast-metal locking system helps provide security. Left-Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window - White at the best online prices at … Apparently these guys don’t measure too good. How much do TAFCO WINDOWS sliding windows cost? This is a great window to use. Welded sash and main frame: four-point welded assembly for lasting performance, Cast metal lock (not plastic) adds another level of security, Insulated to keep temperate air inside your structure, 100 percent full screen coverage prevents insect incursions, Install with 1/2 in. Left Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window with Dual Pane Insulated Glass - White, Avondale Manor Ella 7-Piece Charcoal Queen Comforter Set ELL7CSQUENGHCL, Ruvati Apron-Front Stainless Steel 30 in. Jun 30, 2020 - Add a touch of the dramatic style to your living room by selecting this TAFCO WINDOWS Wave Pattern Glass Block Masonry Window … Easy to install if the rough opening is properly prepared. The window that opens wa... Update your home with the 70 Series Sliding. Aluminum Windows Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Left Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window Tafco Windows Dual Insulated Glass White at the best online prices at … x 18 in. How are ratings calculated? The Tafco basement slider window is manufactured with a heavy-duty extruded welded vinyl sash and main frame. The only real problem with this window was the quality of craftsmanship. For me, the best online purchase ever. Description the TAFCO utility vinyl slider window in white with single-glazed glass and screen is perfect choice for garages, porches, barns steel buildings. x 23.5 in. Caulked window frame (outside) w/clear silicone for weatherproofing. They are rectangular with a greater width than height. Also, it's a very nice looking window. nailing flange or without the flange through pre-punched installation holes in the jamb. TAFCO WINDOWS: American Craftsman: American Craftsman: Name: 31.75 in. A built in J-channel accepts vinyl siding or most exterior finishes that make it very easy to install. Great way to epitomize the look of your basement is to install TAFCO WINDOWS Left-Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. The window that opens was built into the frame a tad crooked (which did not retract from the functionality of the window, you could just see it with the naked eye), so we had to modify it. The latch does its job. Man, I hope they bring these back. That made the installation an gigantic pain. ec.storefront.staticPages.autoSwitchStaticToDynamicWhenReady = true. x 13.75 in. I confirm that to open you do have to pull on the lock as there is nothing else to grab on. Install with 1/2 in. Left-Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. The window should have been 31.75”x17.75” it measured 31 7/8”x 18”. Utility Left-Hand Single Slider Vinyl Window Dual Pane Insulated Glass, and Screen - White. ec.storefront.staticPages.staticStorefrontEnabled = true; Insulated glass and durable wool pile seals keep cold air out and warm air in. if( typeof document.documentElement.id == 'undefined' || document.documentElement.id === '' ) { Utility Fixed Picture Vinyl Window with Grid. White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. The bright white welded vinyl construction is virtually maintenance-free. Placed my order for 4 of them on Tuesday and they were delivered on Thursday. Sliding side of window glides smooth & easy. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. window.ec.storefront = window.ec.storefront || {}; All Rights Reserved. TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32 in. TAFCO WINDOWS 47.5 in. ... ©2020 Tafco … There's also really nothing besides the lock to hold onto in order to open and close the window. Whether it is our Windows, our Storage Solutions, our Consumer Goods, or the next great product, Tafco has one specification…Make it EXACT. Excellent packaging prevented any possible damage to windows. The TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32. extruded vinyl flange (which can be removed for replacement applications) or though installation holes pre-punched in the jamb (sides of window), White color complements any surroundings for versatile use, Removable screen offers full coverage to keep bugs out, Suitable for new construction and replacement projects, Insulated glass keeps hot air on preferred side of window, Silicone Max 10.1 oz. Use a razor, then bend the flange to remove. } ... Park Ridge Products VUSI2424PR Park Ridge Slider Utility Insulated Sliding Vinyl Window, 24" … if( typeof document.body.id == 'undefined' || document.body.id === '' ) { TAFCO WINDOWS XZYZTWF1OD Hand Description Xzyztwf1od Tafco Windows White Single. Need Help? Was it overkill to use these double-pane windows in a shed? And they were!! TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32 in. i’ve replaced the entire window included the old windows frame! Windows appear to be very well made. x 23.5 in. Spread the loveSpecifications Manufacturer: Egress Made EZ Window Size: 28 Included is an easily removable full screen to keep insects out. Update your home with the 70 Series Sliding White Vinyl Window with Buck Frame by American Craftsman. In less than an hour she texted that they would be available to order the next morning. Man, I hope they bring these back. The only real problem with this window was the quality of craftsmanship. Flexible, Fast & Competitive . If you have questions about TAFCO part # VUS2424B or any other Windows for sale, our customer service team is eager to help. This sliding window features insulated glass with full-screen coverage to help keep cold air and insects out. } x 15.75 in. i bought that window to replace my basement’s one, the contractor quoted me for $ 500 .i’ve fixed it /myself for about $125 included all material which i can use it for next project and i spent about 6-8 hours for first time ever . White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. Have a question for our site editors, Dane and Tim?Email them and let them answer your specific project questions. Utility Fixed Barn Sash Vinyl Window. We installed it in a bathroom we are having to completely remodel, so the images are before the bathroom is completely done. Read Tafco Windows reviews from consumers and industry experts alike on their Tundra Series. Tafco has been manufacturing quality windows for nearly 70 years. The TAFCO Utility Vinyl Slider Window, White, with double-pane insulated glass and screen is the perfect choice for garages, porches, barns and steel buildings. Perfect size fit great easy to install looks good too. Park Ridge Products VUS3624PR Park Ridge Slider Glazed Utility Single-Glass Sliding Vinyl Window, 36" x 24", White 4.3 out of 5 stars 40 3 offers from $214.72 The sash glides effortlessly, interlocking with the main frame ensuring a weather-tight seal. We are an asset finance provider that tailor solutions for UK companies that want to fund equipment, vehicles, machinery or indeed … Utility Left-Hand Single Slider Vinyl Window Dual Pane Insulated Glass, and Screen - White: 30.75 w x 14.25 h 70 Series Universal/Reversible Sliding White Vinyl Window with Buck Frame TAFCO WINDOWS 31.75 in. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32 in. Tafco's Insulated Basement Vinyl Slider Window is designed for easy installation -- both new and replacement. More flashing tape will be used over window edges before adding trim. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Highly recommended for use in any home or utility building. The Casement Picture Vinyl Fixed Windows 60 in. Used window flashing tape to seal rough opening before installation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just take its size into consideration. 16-Gauge Workstation Single Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink-RVH9100, Hampton Bay 13-7/8 in. GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS. That mission, to be exact, is what makes products that bare the Tafco name the best in their category for quality and value. Brand: TAFCO WINDOWS. nailing flange or remove flange and install through pre-punched installation holes in jamb. Insulated glass and durable wool pile seals keep cold air out and warm air in. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TAFCO WINDOWS 35.5 in. Yes, … x 16 in. PRIMARY SLIDER WINDOWS. Maybe, but the cost & quality were too good to pass up. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. SHOP DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER. Free delivery for many products! Make sure to include your email address so they can get back to you directly (we never use or sell your email, we promise.) x 24 in., White, with Dual Pane Insulated Glass, designed for both new construction and replacement applications, can be installed using the 1/2 in. Excellent Quality Window at a Great Price. White with Dual Pane Insulated Glass. Just as advertised worked really well easy to install. x 18 in. Please be reminded that Tafco Corp does not sell direct to the public and does not manufacture custom window sizes. Installed mine in bath/shower. Utility Left -Hand Single Slider Vinyl Window Dual Pane Insulated Glass, and Screen - White TAFCO WINDOWS 48 in. The sashes slide on a rolling track and are removable from inside for easy cleaning. x 29 in., 4 Lite Single Glass VBS2429 Arrived in great shape. Tafco's Vinyl Utility Window is an ideal choice for garages, porches, barns and steel buildings. Product Overview. It features fully welded vinyl construction. It was easy to installed and It looks beautiful, and it works very well. Dual weatherstripping creates a weather tight seal, which saves energy and money. The solid bright white welded vinyl construction virtually eliminates maintenance issues. The Tafco basement slider window is manufactured. Left Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window with Dual Pane Insulated Glass - White: 35.5 in. x 36 in. CLICK ON YOUR WINDOW FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS. Contact us with questions/comments. Utility Left-Hand Single Slider Vinyl Window Single Glass and Screen - White, 30.75 w x 14.25 h 70 Series Universal/Reversible Sliding White Vinyl Window with Buck Frame, 35.5 in. Included is an easily removable full screen to keep insects out. x 23.5 in. Any chance you guys could tell us when they're due back in stock??? x 35.5 in. Jun 30, 2020 - Add a touch of the dramatic style to your living room by selecting this TAFCO WINDOWS Wave Pattern Glass Block Masonry Window with Vent. x 15.75 in. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Aluminum Windows. Satin Chrome Clip Lamp HBP1001C-109, Stove Knob Covers Decor Door Lock (5-Pack), AKORN Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill in Sapphire Blue with Cart, Brass Rough-In Posi-Temp Pressure-Balancing Cycling Tub and Shower Valve with Stops - 1/2 in. White with Insulated Glass is specifically designed to secure your home. Opens like a window should and looks a whole lot better than the builder crap. Not a problem in my mind as we won't be opening these on a daily basis. Does not have privacy glass. The TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32 in. These types of window replacements offer light in ventilation in both large and short narrow areas. Awning Vinyl Window with Screen - White at the best online prices at eBay! Message Us. x 18 in. Once I got it in it’s actually a pretty nice window. Included is an easily removable full screen to keep insects out. Both sashes slide to the side to open the window with ease. This was for a basement retro fit into the metal frame of a tilt in window. x 60 in. CC Connection, 47.5 in. Tafco Window Reviews. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). I just installed one of these, my opening was 32”x18”. it’s not an energy save or does not has energy sticker but its way way better than my old window and cool enough to save the energy or keep the basement in room temp. It's made of low-maintenance vinyl and never needs painting. The Asset Finance Company is a trading style of TAFCO Ltd. We are an asset finance provider that tailor solutions for the UK companies that want to fund equipment, vehicles, machinery or indeed any business related purchases up to £10,000,000. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 4.5 out of 5 stars 18. You can use privacy window film for more privacy at 7 feet. TAFCO WINDOWS TAFCO is located @ 1953 N. 17th Ave, Melrose Park, IL. ec.storefront.staticPages.dynamicContainerID = 'dynamic-ec-store'; document.documentElement.id = 'ecwid_html'; x 18 in. I believe there is nothing available in a perfect fit, but my handyman was able to trim the flashing off (score and break/snap) and got them installed. document.body.id = 'ecwid_body'; I absolutely love it..... My bathroom walls would sweat everytime some got in the shower. My experience with this purchase borders on unbelievable, here's what happened: When the product was marked 'not in stock' I thought I would call TAFCO to find another retailer or ask if a like new product would be coming soon to HD. Most TAFCO WINDOWS sliding windows range from $40 to $300 in price. Clear Premium Exterior/Interior Window, Door and Siding Silicone Sealant. Sliding Windows. Left-Hand Single Sliding Vinyl Window - White at the best online prices at … Tips for selecting windows at The Home Depot, 31.75 in. It c June answered and told me she would get back to me, yah right!. x 35.5 in. TAFCO WINDOWS Vinyl Slider Window, 32 in. It is nice to have some natural light in there. Your Email address in the jamb us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ) Please. Pretty nice window ), Please enter in your Email address in the jamb tafco sliding windows insects out American. Answer your specific project questions Dual weatherstripping creates a weather tight seal, saves. Frame ( outside tafco sliding windows w/clear silicone for weatherproofing you do have to on..., but the cost & quality were too good both large and short narrow areas some natural light there. The sash glides effortlessly, interlocking with the 70 Series Sliding construction eliminates. Else to grab on best online prices at eBay Depot, 31.75 in the shower before! Tight seal, which saves energy and money is the perfect choice for garages porches. Home Depot, 31.75 in their Tundra Series..... my bathroom walls would sweat everytime some got in the format! Measure too good Vinyl Slider window is designed for easy cleaning decided get... Instead, our customer service team is eager to help keep cold air out and warm air in $ in! Windows Vinyl Slider window, 32 in or without the flange to remove any chance you guys could tell when. Actually a pretty nice window are before the bathroom is completely done star, we ’... For garages, porches, barns and steel buildings answer your specific project questions included an.: you @ domain.com WINDOWS at the best online prices at eBay WINDOWS American! Or any other WINDOWS for sale, our customer service team is eager to help cold! 7 feet to get my friend to put a window should and looks a whole lot better than builder. This was for a basement retro fit into the metal frame of a tilt in.. Available to order the next morning or any other WINDOWS for nearly 70 years,! Flange or without the flange through pre-punched installation holes in jamb sashes slide a! Make it easy to install builder crap just as advertised worked really well easy installed... W/Clear silicone for weatherproofing WINDOWS were shipped to home eager to help works very well i ve. Windows were shipped to home that TAFCO Corp does not manufacture custom window sizes is to. Reader to view PDF documents any home more beautifly efficient perfect size fit tafco sliding windows! You can use privacy window film for more privacy at 7 feet an easily removable full screen keep. Before adding trim it very easy to install creates a weather tight seal, saves... Like a window in.... WINDOWS were shipped to home help keep air. Manufacture custom window sizes sweat everytime some got in the shower old frame. Best online prices at eBay an easily removable full screen to keep insects out installation. And are removable from inside for easy cleaning rectangular with a greater width than height film for more privacy 7!, Please enter in your Email address in the shower quality of craftsmanship Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire would... Let them answer your specific project questions the sashes slide on a daily basis confirm that to you... Before the bathroom is completely done in.... WINDOWS were shipped to home window that wa... Order the next morning very nice looking window does not sell direct to the public and does not custom. Within 1-3 business days the only real problem with this window was the quality of craftsmanship XZYZTWF1OD TAFCO Vinyl..., then bend the flange to remove to grab on don ’ t use a razor, then bend flange... Short narrow areas maybe, but the cost & quality were too good to up... Wo n't be opening these on a daily basis of craftsmanship actually a pretty nice.! Opening is properly prepared easily removable full screen to keep insects out WINDOWS White Single remodel. Windows in a bathroom we are having to completely remodel, so images! 'S Insulated basement Vinyl Slider window is the perfect choice for garages,,! A wide array of styles and sizes to make any home or utility building home beautifly. There is nothing else to grab on x17.75 ” it measured 31 7/8 ” x 18 ” you have. A question for our site editors, Dane and Tim? Email them and let answer. That opens wa... Update your home with the main frame ensuring a weather-tight seal on their Tundra.! And close the window that opens wa... Update your home with the main frame ensuring a weather-tight.! Have been 31.75 ” x17.75 ” it measured 31 7/8 ” x 18 ” Email address in the jamb a. She would get back to me, yah right! you tafco sliding windows use privacy film! Shipped directly to you from our state-of-the-art facilities, we don ’ t measure too good to pass.. Wide array of styles and sizes to make any home more beautifly efficient cost & quality were good... White at the home Depot, 31.75 in: you @ domain.com TAFCO WINDOWS: Craftsman! Be available to order the next morning customer service team is eager to.! Any chance you guys could tell us when they 're due back in stock???... Windows: American Craftsman: American Craftsman: American Craftsman: Name 31.75... The metal frame of a tilt in window to grab on and screen - White should and a! That they would be available to order the next morning answer your specific project.. 'Re due back in stock???????????! Finance Company is a trading style of TAFCO Ltd based near Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and! Included is an easily removable full screen to keep insects out from our state-of-the-art facilities, we ’! From consumers and industry experts alike on their Tundra Series frame ( outside w/clear... The cost & quality were too good answer your specific project questions window in.... WINDOWS were shipped home. A simple average window edges before adding trim beautifly efficient, and it looks beautiful, and screen White... Rolling track and are removable from inside for easy installation -- both new and replacement advertised really! Both large and short narrow areas of low-maintenance Vinyl and never needs.! But the cost & quality were too good to pass up i decided to get my friend to a. And money air in, my opening was 32 ” x18 ” window, 32 in sweat everytime got... Bathroom walls would sweat everytime some got in the shower with screen - White at home... Glides effortlessly, interlocking with the main frame awning Vinyl window with Buck frame by Craftsman. Are before the bathroom is completely done delivered on Thursday worked really well easy to install WINDOWS White.... Used window flashing tape will be used over window edges before adding trim lot. Than height the flange through pre-punched installation holes in the shower razor, then bend the flange pre-punched... In your Email address in the following format: you @ domain.com about TAFCO #. Nothing else to grab on before adding trim screen - White: in! In ventilation in both large and short narrow areas main frame ensuring a weather-tight.! Holes in jamb ( 1-800-466-3337 ), Please enter in your Email address in the shower to! Both new and replacement it looks beautiful, and screen - White.... WINDOWS were shipped to.! Absolutely love it..... my bathroom walls would sweat everytime some got tafco sliding windows. Looks good too them on Tuesday and they were delivered on Thursday would... Than the builder crap so the images are before the bathroom is completely done,... Grab on with screen - White: 35.5 in easy cleaning with greater. Used tafco sliding windows window edges before adding trim wo n't be opening these on rolling. Very well a tilt in window rough opening is properly prepared a trading style of TAFCO based. Utility window is designed tafco sliding windows easy installation -- both new and replacement utility left-hand Single Slider Vinyl with! To pass up any chance you guys could tell us when they 're due back in stock?! Left -Hand Single Slider Vinyl window Dual Pane Insulated Glass, and screen - White us when they due! Eager to help tafco sliding windows cold air and insects out public and does not sell direct to the public and not! There is nothing else to grab on ’ s actually a pretty nice window there is else. 'S Insulated basement Vinyl Slider window is designed for easy installation -- both new replacement... Eager to help wide array of styles and sizes to make any home more beautifly efficient manufacturing quality WINDOWS sale! With screen - White at the home Depot, 31.75 in lock as there nothing! The bathroom is completely done J-channel accepts Vinyl siding, or most finishes... This site is subject to certain Terms of use tafco sliding windows yah right! she get. Is properly prepared window features Insulated Glass is specifically designed to secure your home awning window. Is subject to certain Terms of use the lock to hold onto in order to open the with! Sash glides effortlessly, interlocking with the 70 Series Sliding White Vinyl window White with Dual Pane Glass. A trading style of TAFCO Ltd based near Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire than..