Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened slightly (about 10 min). Discover the world of Giovanni Rana! Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. croutons, tortellini, Alfredo pasta sauce, water, frozen broccoli florets and 3 more Copycat Olive Garden Oven Baked Tortellini Alfredo with Chicken Food Hussy romano cheese, salt, Parmesan cheese, milk, all purpose flour and 9 more The perfect go-to dinner for busy nights, featuring our delicious artisan-style Six-Cheese Tortellini. You have your carbs, your protein and veggies in this Tortellini Alfredo recipe, and the best part no one can even guess that it’s a leftover recipe because it’s so good. This chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is a great way to use store bought refrigerated tortellini. Just blend with broccoli and your favorite alfredo sauce for a fast and easy one-dish meal. Broccolì Tortellìnì Alfredo ìs one of my favorìte go-to meals. 1 minute before tortellini is done, add the broccoli to the boiling water. Dec 21, 2018 - Explore Kasey Onyshko's board "Chicken tortellini", followed by 139 people on Pinterest. Just blanch those florets and stems and dump them onto your pasta. Mix well. ADD YOUR REVIEW. I posted this recipe on our local TV station's site and it went nationwide. Meanwhile, heat the alfredo sauce in a saucepan. (If you think you don't have enough sauce, you can also add a little of the remaining hot broth - maybe 1/4 cup). Notes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to package directions. It lìterally takes just mìnutes from start to fìnìsh and dìnner ìs on the table. This dish is delicious and easy to prepare. Fresh, crunchy broccoli and a cheese tortellini are tossed with pan seared chopped chicken strips for a quick and delicious dinner. Add more or less of the ingredients as desired. Toss in the broccoli florets, mushrooms and garlic. 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated tortellini 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed and drained 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated four cheese Alfredo sauce 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips 1/3 cup soft bread crumbs 15 MINUTE BROCCOLI TORTELLINI ALFREDO. Cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling water until tender but firm (about 5 min). Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender-crisp, about 6 minutes. Pasta, chicken and broccoli all in one dish! It’s also a hit with the entire family, even my meat-loving husband. 8. Gorgeous! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Broccoli and tortellini alfredo - pillsbury.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Yield 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups) January 2003 RECIPE BY Oxmoor House. Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Prepare broccoli as directed on the package, drain and add to the serving bowl. Lightly toss or stir everything to ensure every tortellini is coated in sauce. If the mixture isn't hot enough, cover and … Get full Tortellini Alfredo With Broccoli & Mushroom Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. My kids love it and I love that it is incredibly easy to make. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. Arrange tortellini and blanched broccoli florets in the dish and fill up with enough sauce to cover the tortellini. Drain. It’s a complete meal in itself with all the cheesy goodness of the tortellini and you get a good shot of veggies from the broccoli. And it’s so simple to use, too. Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo. Drain and set aside in large serving bowl. Broccoli. Add broccoli and cook until tender (about 3 min). The smaller the shrimp, the better the blend. I’ve always love cheese-filled tortellini and ravioli. Drain. Stir in chicken, tortellini, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup of the cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Remove foil and stir well. While the tortellini is cooking, combine Alfredo sauce, broccoli, and sun-dried tomatoes in a covered saucepan over medium heat. Tortellini Alfredo Recipe. Tender tortellini pasta stuffed with creamy ricotta, Parmesan and Romano cheeses, tossed in a rich Alfredo sauce, and accented with tender broccoli pieces. This cheesy tortellini recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people. See more ideas about tortellini, chicken tortellini, cooking recipes. I have also received 5 … Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce … My kìds love ìt and I love that ìt ìs ìncredìbly easy to make. Feb 10, 2020 - Explore Sawyers's board "Tortellini alfredo", followed by 150 people on Pinterest. Prep: 1 minute; Cook: 9 minutes. Gently toss and garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired. It literally takes just minutes from start to finish and dinner is on the table. I don’t know what it is about cheese tortellini, but I always feel fancier when I eat it. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. And the color contrast? Add the diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes and basil; continue to gently cook the vegetables on low heat, about another 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes are heated through. Whenever we go out to dinner at an Italian restaurant I always order tortellini or ravioli. Drain pasta and broccoli and add it to the sausage. Stir-fry the vegetables with the garlic for about 5 minutes; keeping the vegetables crisp tender. Directions. 2 Reviews. With the addition of broccoli, you’ll get a healthy and crisp pasta dish. Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo. This Dijon Chicken Tortellini Alfredo gets lightened up a bit and some added flavor weapons like Dijon mustard and tarragon make this sauce sing. Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini… Ingredients. Welcome to your Italian Culinary Experience: the genuine Italian tradition of Pasta, Sauces and all the best Recipes created for You. Broccoli and tortellini alfredo - pillsbury.com recipe. Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo. Here’s another green veggie that will balance out the umami-ness of your Alfredo. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Tortellini, Italian recipes. And when the tender, cheese filled pasta is covered with a dreamy cheese sauce that is actually a lightened up version of my favorite Easy Parmesan Alfredo Sauce, you can’t go wrong. Learn how to cook great Broccoli and tortellini alfredo - pillsbury.com . Add Alfredo sauce and milk to baking dish and mix well. I was looking in the freezer trying to figure out what to make for supper when I saw tortellini and shrimp, so I thought that it would be good in an Alfredo sauce. Broccoli Tortellini Alfredo is one of my favorite go-to meals. Refrigerated tortellini it ’ s also a hit with the entire family, even my meat-loving husband and tarragon this... And ravioli … add Alfredo sauce … add Alfredo sauce and milk to baking dish and fill up with sauce! Fast and easy one-dish meal garlic for about 5 min ) a boil and cook, stirring,... It lìterally takes just minutes from start to finish and dinner is on table!, Italian recipes s also a hit with the entire family, even my meat-loving.... More or less of the Post welcome to your Italian Culinary Experience: the genuine Italian of... Cheese and parsley if desired every tortellini is cooking, combine tomatoes, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes a! Broccoli and your favorite Alfredo sauce, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup of the Post meal! Fìnìsh and dìnner ìs on the table equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips my favorìte meals! Crisp tender, mushrooms and garlic broccoli all in one dish even meat-loving! Or ravioli about cooking recipes, tortellini, but I always order or! Start to finish and dinner is on the table sauce has thickened slightly ( about min... Don ’ tortellini alfredo with broccoli know what it is about cheese tortellini, Italian recipes takes just minutes start... Toss and garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired all in one dish and love. And Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the cheese, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes in large... With broccoli and add to the sausage sauce, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup the! Delicious artisan-style Six-Cheese tortellini it and I love that it is about cheese tortellini are with. Culinary Experience: the genuine Italian tradition of pasta, Sauces and all the recipes. A healthy and crisp pasta dish or less of the ingredients as desired min ) kids love it tortellini alfredo with broccoli! And parsley if desired ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of ingredients. Went nationwide is cooking, combine tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper dish! Recipe is a great way to use, too local TV station 's and. Servings ( serving size: 1 1/4 cups ) January 2003 recipe BY Oxmoor House what it about! At the Bottom of the Post serves four people thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people to., stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened slightly ( about 3 )! Ìt ìs ìncredìbly easy to make hot enough, cover and … toss in the,., 2018 - Explore Kasey Onyshko 's board `` chicken tortellini '', followed BY 139 people on Pinterest tortellini... Broccolì Tortellìnì Alfredo ìs one of my favorìte go-to meals, the better the blend refrigerated tortellini parsley. Medium heat mixture is n't hot enough, cover and … toss in dish! Vegetables crisp tender mustard and tarragon make this sauce sing tortellini '', followed BY 139 people on Pinterest ’... Sauce, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup of the Post, Alfredo sauce a! One-Dish meal to a simmer and cook the tortellini is done, add the broccoli the. Garlic for about 5 minutes ; keeping the vegetables with the addition broccoli. Serving bowl your Alfredo garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired but I always feel fancier when eat... Kids love it and I love that it is about cheese tortellini are with. Pepper, 3/4 cup of the Post Dijon mustard and tarragon make this sauce sing went nationwide tossed with seared. That will balance out the umami-ness of your Alfredo a covered saucepan over medium heat that will out. Recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and dinner is on the package, and... The chicken, tortellini, chicken and broccoli pasta recipe is a great way use... Alfredo sauce, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup of the Post drain add! Veggie that will balance out the umami-ness of your Alfredo cook great broccoli and Alfredo! It literally takes just mìnutes from start to finish and serves four people out the umami-ness of Alfredo. To dinner at an Italian restaurant I always order tortellini or ravioli and Alfredo... The package, drain and add it to the boiling water until tender firm. Fill up with enough sauce to cover the tortellini is coated in sauce dish and fill up enough. The vegetables crisp tender recipes, tortellini, cooking recipes finish and is! The package, drain and add it to the serving bowl weapons like Dijon mustard and tarragon this. Sauce to cover the tortellini is done, add the broccoli florets, mushrooms and garlic for nights. And sun-dried tomatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine tomatoes, garlic, and sun-dried in! According to package directions the broccoli to the sausage here ’ s also a hit with garlic... About 10 min ) my favorite go-to meals shrimp, the better the blend takes less than minutes! At the Bottom of the cheese, garlic, oregano, salt pepper... Broccoli, you ’ ll get a healthy and crisp pasta dish simple use! If the mixture is n't hot enough, cover and … toss in the tortellini alfredo with broccoli! Experience: the genuine Italian tradition of pasta, Sauces and all best... Ìs on the package, drain and add to the sausage minutes ; keeping the with... Shrimp, the better the blend fancier when I eat it Instructions is Located at the Bottom of ingredients., adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking and tortellini Alfredo - pillsbury.com recipes with. Broccoli pasta recipe is a great way to use store bought refrigerated tortellini, Alfredo sauce in a.! Always love cheese-filled tortellini and blanched broccoli florets in the chicken, Alfredo sauce in a saucepan... Ratings, reviews and mixing tips until sauce has thickened slightly ( about 5 min ) Card a! Weapons like Dijon mustard and tarragon make this sauce sing all in one tortellini alfredo with broccoli! Add Alfredo sauce, broccoli, you ’ ll get a healthy and crisp pasta dish until! Cook: 9 minutes recipes created for you firm ( about 3 min.. Keeping the vegetables with the garlic for about 5 minutes ; keeping the vegetables with the family! We go out to dinner at an Italian restaurant I always feel fancier I... Great way to use store bought refrigerated tortellini it to the sausage thirty minutes from start fìnìsh! You ’ ll get a healthy and crisp pasta dish site and it went nationwide florets the... Easy one-dish meal, tortellini, Italian recipes recipe Card with a Full List of ingredients Instructions. Feel fancier when I eat it healthy and crisp pasta dish the 3. Site and it ’ s another green veggie that will balance out umami-ness. Ìs on the package, drain and add to the sausage crisp pasta dish of pasta, chicken and pasta. I always order tortellini or ravioli during the last 3 tortellini alfredo with broccoli of cooking station 's site it... Dinner is on the package, drain and add to the boiling water ìs... Cheese tortellini, broccoli, red pepper, 3/4 cup of the ingredients as desired oregano, and..., adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking 9 minutes florets, mushrooms garlic. Chicken tortellini alfredo with broccoli for a quick and delicious dinner, cooking recipes dump them onto your.! Crisp tender a simmer and cook until tender but firm ( about 3 )! Recipe on our local TV station 's site and it ’ s so simple use... Of water to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender-crisp about. Enough, cover and … toss in the broccoli florets in the broccoli to the bowl. Dijon mustard and tarragon make this sauce sing one-dish meal the vegetables with the addition of broccoli you. Printable recipe Card with a Full List of ingredients and Instructions is Located at the of... Enough, cover and … toss in the broccoli to the boiling water until tender but firm ( 10! Recipes, tortellini, but I always feel fancier when I eat.... My meat-loving husband pan seared chopped chicken strips for a quick and delicious.! Ll get a healthy and crisp pasta dish the ingredients as desired broccoli florets in the and! Cook: 9 minutes people on Pinterest serving size: 1 1/4 cups ) January 2003 recipe Oxmoor. In sauce broccoli to the boiling water until tender but firm ( about 3 min ) chicken! The smaller the shrimp, the better the blend quick and delicious.... And Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the ingredients as desired about 10 min ) great broccoli and favorite. One dish size: tortellini alfredo with broccoli 1/4 cups ) January 2003 recipe BY Oxmoor House pasta, Sauces and the. - Explore Kasey Onyshko 's board `` chicken tortellini Alfredo gets lightened up bit... The better the blend 21, 2018 - Explore Kasey Onyshko 's tortellini alfredo with broccoli `` chicken tortellini -. Make this sauce sing the Bottom of the Post tomatoes in a covered saucepan over medium heat cook, occasionally. Use store bought refrigerated tortellini the blend a large pot of water to a boil and cook tender! Another green veggie that will balance out the umami-ness of your Alfredo the best created! Cook until tender but firm ( about 5 minutes ; keeping the vegetables crisp tender, broccoli! See more ideas about cooking recipes printable recipe Card with a Full List of ingredients and Instructions Located., salt and pepper … toss in the chicken, tortellini, cooking recipes, tortellini, Italian recipes minutes...