Seven Hills Pasta Company in MA creates an old school pasta like you described. Per preparare il pesto alla genovese bisogna innanzitutto precisare che le foglie di basilico non vengano lavate, ma pulite con un panno morbido (1-2); inoltre dovrete accertarvi che si tratti di basilico ligure o Genovese, a foglie strette (e non quello meridionale a foglie grosse, che spesso ha un aroma di menta). I’ve always wanted to make pesto. mozzarella. My problem in the past has always been getting the basil/garlin/cheese/oil ratio correct, and this recipe solved the problem perfectly. You’ve reminded me, so thank you. But make sure they are toasted as well. This sounds wonderful a d pasta is quick to cook in the summer. Was planning to make pesto tonight all week and so appreciated a trustworthy recipe (including the pre-stemming weight!). You’re the best. My son’s girlfriend is allergic to tree nuts- trying to find one I can make for her. Nuked lightly again, sprinkled a little sea salt, mixed it up w/ a fork, dumped already-cooked cold pasta on it plus a scattering of pignoli out of the freezer, nuked another minute & mixed, topped w/ grated parmesan, mixed, nuked and – Voila! Re drying the basil: thank you so much for this hint! Four years ago: Corn, Bacon and Parmesan Pasta Or do you have another suggestion? Ricetta pasta al pesto genovese Ingredienti basilico, pinoli, olio,sale,aglio parmigiano e pecorino grattugiato,pasta e il gioco e' fatto! Return pasta to pot. Sbollentate in acqua salata per 5 minuti le sfoglie di pasta all'uovo, scolatele e mettetele ad asciugare su di un canovaccio pulito e asciutto. I can’t wait to try it soon with the large amount of basil I’ve been growing. … Fine, here’s the thing: I’ve never written up a recipe here for basil pesto with few bells or whistles because whenever I want to share a recipe for something really basic, I tend to talk myself out of it. Five years ago: Tomato and Fried Provolone Sandwich It knows when it is its time and the flavor will still not be as good, plus the flowers come immediately back. Weird that Deb doesn’t mention that and then adds tomatoes and bocconcini instead which are totally not traditional and add acid, water and gooey to cold cheese balls. easier than I’d imagined. I’m sorry, I don’t remember the title of the one I watched but if you search for “how to prune basil so it will grow more” you should find it. I make large batches 2-3 times a year from homegrown basil and despite refrigeration and freezing, it’s still bright green months later. Our pesto game-changer (as suggested by an ATK cookbook) is to toast the garlic before pulsing in the food processor. If not using immediately, cover the pesto with extra oil to prevent it discolouring (due to oxidation), Cook the pasta al dente, following the instructions on the pack, Peel and cut the potato into 2cm cubes. I mean, pine nuts are still the best, but cashews are a close second! My kids eat anything with pearl mozzarella, Great recipe! I am intrigued! Both methods: You can use this right away or keep it in the fridge for up to a week. Thankful they grow basil in greenhouses so I can enjoy it in winter here in Australia. you could also use vegan parmesan but almost all vegan pesto recipes use nutritional yeast. We’re deep in our winter in NZ and it is lovely to have something so close to fresh from the garden pesto on hand. I am so happy that you said not to use lemon juice because I used up my last one the day before yesterday and forgot to order more. Three years ago: Hummus Heaped with Tomatoes and Cucumbers which I’ve been unable to find, but it’s similar to linguini, so I use that. What is your go-to source in NYC? This sounds like a perfect summer dinner for me. It has a hole to pour in the oil. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. SO GOOD. La Pasta con pesto alla genovese è un primo piatto ligure molto famoso preparato con pesto genovese originale, fagiolini e patate lesse.Il suo punto di forza?La cremosità ! I actually prefer walnuts (the horror!) I agree, I wouldn’t eat pesto just on its own, but only over cooked pasta or potatoes, which takes heating up the kitchen. Carry on! I could be totally off the mark, but I used it in the past and could have sworn it was from SK, but now can’t find it, ha. The mellower, grassy flavor is one my kids like better than the straight-up basil, and it uses all of those beautiful carrot greens! I’m waiting for the heat to subside before doing proper cooking, but I can manage pasta and will try your delcious sauce and have all the ingredients on hand! We keep it in the fridge with a layer of olive oil on top which helps cut down on the oxidation process. I’ll try it with your pesto next time. Just don’t let it flower, as I’m sure you already know. La Pasta al pesto è primo piatto veloce, profumato e gustoso, un grande classico della cucina ligure amatissimo in tutta Italia! Una raccolta delle migliori ricette di pasta al pesto: sapienti mix di ingredienti che danno vita a condimenti sfiziosi e saporiti! No, SallyT, not too late – just pinch off a long stem back to where there are new side leaves developing, and keep the plant well watered. You can top off the jar with oil and it stays green for ages in the fridge. I searched online and twopeasandapod.com has a decent nut-free pesto recipe we’ve been using this summer. Previous post: collard greens with cornmeal dumplings. Walnuts are a good sub and I think I’d prefer them to almonds as they are a bit more tender. They pop them all out and put them into a gallon ziploc bag. I love pesto, made with pine nuts. Instead of regular pasta this time, I made skillet gnocchi and added asparagus and peas the last minute or so of cooking, then tossed with the pesto. Thanks, Deb! I lived in northern Italy for a long time and my honorary mama hated garlic and onion. In un'altra pentola fate sciogliere il burro e aggiungete la farina setacciata (2). Her pesto (always sans garlic) is the absolute best I have ever had, and when I have it with garlic now, it’s almost too much.Basil, olive oil, salt, pine nuts, and don’t add cheese until the end. – Make sure your basil leaves are dry, or the mixture gets kind of mucky looking (yes, I’m a professional writer, why do you ask?). Sono molte le persone che ci pongono questa domanda e possiamo dire senza alcun dubbio che l’accoppiata perfetta sono le “Trofie al Pesto”, sicuramente la piú famosa, anche se per noi genovesi, ogni “scusa (pasta) è buona”. But since I don’t have a food processor, & the one time I made it using a mortor & pestle felt like too much work to Hi. And, I’ve rarely had it, since store-bought I love pesto but haven’t made my own in ages because it never really came out the way I imagined and I gave up wasting ingredients. Yes to pesto! The pesto that most of the world knows as the one-and-only "pesto" is, in fact, just one of endless kinds. merci Natalia , même un peu tard , je prend se que tu a écrit car la moitié des chose je ne s'avez pas . I recommend adding extra oil to make sure the herbs are fully covered. I was blaming the basil for bitterness but it turns out it was blending the olive oil that caused the problem. -just, like, all the garlic Now that I have your perfect recipe I’d love to try but as you mentioned it’s often difficult to find good fresh pine nuts. Then slip the skins off and proceed! -like nuts, any hard salty cheese will do. Slight heresy, but my favorite pine nut substitution in pesto has been cashews. a. pain. Pasta al pesto. Including the difficulty we can have in getting the measurements right! I did sub roasted sunflower seeds for the pine nuts, which worked great if you have a nut allergy to address. We also freeze it but if so, we eliminate the cheese and add it later. Six months ago: New Classic Wedding Cake + How To Good thing I planted plenty of basil in my container garden this summer, this uses a lot! Required fields are marked *. Grill or broil until dark brown in spots on both sides. =). Ingredientes para hacer Pasta al pesto genovese: 160 gramos de pasta 1 chorro de aceite de oliva 1 pizca de sal Para el pesto genovés: 20 gramos de piñones 30 gramos de queso parmesano rallado 50 … Ingredienti 350 gr. Basil and cherry tomatoes from our garden, with the zucchini in red wine vinaigrette and some grilled garlic shrimp on the side. The perfect pesto. I also use ice cube trays and love being able to have precisely the amount I want every time for months. It is totally delicious and I think I’ll try her pesto with the correct ingredients (crazy bumper crop of beans this year!) Two year ago: Corn Fritters and Bourbon Peach Smash Thanks for the wonderful recipe. One thing I found out accidentally (when I ran out of basil) is that I actually prefer pesto to be half basil and half spinach. I mentioned early on this thread that Michael Chiarello says blanch for 15 seconds then shock in ice water before processing. But, fair warning for all attempting the traditional way of making pesto with mortar and pestle: it’s. Taste taste yum. I adore pesto and make a vegan version that’s delicious. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Das Olivenöl in einer ausreichend großen Pfanne erhitzen. Dad and I don’t use a recipe, we just taste a lot as we go. Pesto is a very popular dish in Italy, so much so that you can find “ready-made” versions in all supermarkets, from freshly made pesto to bottled ones. However, I never have great luck with hand-formed shapes because it’s hard to keep them all the same thickness, which leads to some pieces overcooking while others take forever to cook. Die Pilze hineingeben, leicht angehen lassen und sofort das Pesto und den Knoblau 35 Min. I’ll try this next year – it’s too late now, right? Deb, how does your pesto stay a lovely bright green color when mine always turns brown? So good! – Pasta al pesto e gamberi: il pesce con il pesto sta molto bene. I’m also the laziest cook on the planet, so therefore the queen of shortcuts. Well, maybe 50, but who’s counting? The Italian pine nuts are much, much more delicious. I also love pesto with white beans as a side dish–huge hit at picnics (what are they?). Il pesto, quello pronto, dovrebbe contenere pinoli come quello vero fatto a mano. I’ve made it with pistachios, walnuts, pecans, cashews, and a lot of those I’ve fished out of trail mix I freeze mine in silicone mini muffin tins or ice cube trays. Girelle bigusto > Scopri. New here? Sometimes I entirely skip the pasta and just put this pesto on the beans, zucchini, tomatoes, and mozzarella. – Don’t skip the salt. Just last week I was thinking of making pesto and searched your site looking for a recipe. This real version of Deb’s is undoubtedly superior, but for someone who hates to cook & is loathe to warm a kitchen I’m paying a small fortune to air condition, my lazy version was juuuust riiiight…. The cheese are two: both parmigiano (100g) and pecorino (120g). When you’re ready, add half of pesto sauce and stir to coat, then add more, a spoonful at a time, until you pasta is as sauced as you like. Why speak if you’re not adding something new to the conversation? I do the nuts/cheese/garlic first, remove, add basil & olive oil, then add the rest back in at the end. She makes huge amounts of it and freezes it. Loved the zucchini. Thank you for adding one. Hadn’t thought about letting pasta cool a bit before tossing w/pesto (and some pasta water), but that was a smart idea. ... Penne rigate senza glutine al Pesto Genovese con zucca stufata > Scopri. Around 1100, Genoa was one of the so-called Repubbliche Marinare – independent city-states by the sea – along with Venice, Pisa, and Amalfi. I usually let it cool a bit from here because I like pesto on lukewarm or room temperature pasta. Pasta 320 g Pesto Fresco alla Genovese 1 confezione Preparazione. Used to freeze it in silicon muffin cups then pop them out and bag them, but now have a collection of little half cup plastic tubs which I use. Add garlic to empty food processor bowl and pulse a few times, until roughly chopped. Six years ago: Easiest Fridge Dill Pickles and Grilled Peach Splits I’ve had many plates of tofie al pesto in Cinque Terre with chunks of potatoes and green beans mixed in with pasta and pesto but you are saying to blitz them IN the pesto? Her blog is one of the top food blogs in Australia. You want to pull it before this happens. Sunflower seeds probably would work as well. It's incredibly quick to make, and packed with flavour. Deb, you are blowing my mind here. Not to throw a wrench in your pesto bubble, but I learned a few quirky additions from a chef in Tuscany that has made such a difference. I’ve made it a hundred times. I agree with the walnuts. 2 cups of basil, 1 cup of walnuts, 4 (but I use 3) large garlic cloves, one cup of olive oil and something near a cup of Reggiano parmesan cheese. Because I use it primarily as a pasta sauce, I want it well-seasoned. This is so far the only pesto recipe like ours. Quale è la migliore pasta al pesto alla genovese?. Eight years ago: Bacon Corn Hash di olio d'oliva 200 gr. Everyone in the family loved it, including my tiny 2yo who never eats. P.S. Voto utenti: 10. This is my constant internal monologue. Hopefully this time I’ll remember to make batches to freeze and use during a dreary winter day to cheer us up! Finely chop garlic and pine nuts together on a cutting board. 140 ricette: pasta al pesto genovese PORTATE FILTRA. Do you have any pesto recipes for those with nut allergies? This completely mellows the raw flavor. Extras: I usually serve pasta with pesto with white beans, halved cherry tomatoes, and bocconcini (or tinier) mozzarella, and grilled and marinated zucchini, either to eat alongside or to stir in, your choice. ), 3 tbsp of pecorino, finely grated (plus extra to serve). Here, I feel the opposite; skip the lemon, which is not traditional and discolors the basil. It’s my new go to! The fifth, pasta with homemade basil pesto, is a craving that arrives like clockwork every July. Your email address will not be published. Cremosa e succulenta, piace sempre a tutti ed da non sottovalutare: è pronta in tavola in mezz’ora! I don’t like raw garlic. I cannot find the photos anywhere now but I made it a few years ago. counting 90 basil leaves and the weight came to 90g. It lasts forever that way. Another great use for pesto is to make a chicken de pesto. Tomorrow I’m trying the one-pan (yes!) Yes, what I just described is called “a recipe.” And yes, this is a recipe blog. Here is what I recommend doing so you never run out, every week or two, press some more seeds into the soil so you can have a continuous run with basil (this is also good advice for cilantro, which has an even shorter leaf-to-seed cycle, and parsley, although it lasts longer before going to seed). You can make mayonnaise in it (you can, I just use Hellman’s) so I don’t see why pesto won’t work. Silicone mini-muffin tins is a great idea. This pesto, which I started off with mortar and pestle and then got fed up and transferred to a food processor, was really very good, felt very proud. P.S. I love the simple ones, the ones that are basic and unbeatable. Il delizioso e amatissimo pesto alla Genovese, strepitoso sugo buono sia d’inverno che d’estate. Add cheese, stir to combine. There actually exists a Pesto Confraternity in Genoa, formed as far back as 1892 and they lay down the pesto law ha ha (which we are all free to break). Intanto, preparate la besciamella mettendo a riscaldare sul fuoco il latte (1). Depending on capacity, you may need to break it up into more than one batch. Thanks for sharing! As with all the most popular recipes, every Italian household has its own pesto recipe, and here I will share my version with you. Yes – I add them to fresh chopped tomatoes w/ olive oil, salt, pepper – I skip vinegar/lemon juice. That’s how my Italian mother used to make it. Trade with far-away countries was a huge part of the local culture and it also influenced local food. – Pesto comes from the Italian word pestare, which means “to pound” or “to crush,” as pestos were traditionally made in a large mortar with a pestle. I’m coming around because I’ve now been to Spain twice, and it did the trick! I want to try it again once we have our scale and add some more summer veggies. This is very helpful to me also, thank you! Using different herbs also works well; it won’t be pesto genovese but it will definitely be delicious. In realtà non esiste solo un tipo di pasta da mangiare con il pesto. ), Deb, I’m thrilled that you posted this. Während der Kochzeit die Pilze reinigen und in Scheiben schneiden. Eleven years ago: Light Brioche Burger Buns, Blueberry Boy Bait, and Lemony Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza To make the zucchini, cut a couple zucchini (or shown here, pattypan squash, hoping that flower-shaped slices would entice my zucchini-resistant kids) into thin slices; drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper. Just saying perhaps you could let readers know. I added it to my ‘Italian salad’ ingredients (pasta, halved cherry tomatoes, mozzarella minis, black olives). Maybe I’ll try planting it again. Hi, I freeze pesto every year – just the basil, nuts and half the oil, when thawed add the garlic, cheese and the remaining oil and salt. I actually love it when you post “basics” like this! Nice blog to follow while preparing recipes.Thank you so much for sharing with us. There is a frozen version sold in grocery stores – when I need to rely on it versus homemade, I add a little bit of flat Italian green parsley (whirl the thawed pesto with the pasta in food processor). Next year! di Andrea Grignaffini. That is, it hadn’t occured to me that simply mincing with a knife would work! – Pasta shape: The most traditional shape for pesto is trofie, a short, thin, twisted pasta from Liguria made with semolina (hard wheat) flour. https://www.eataly.com/us_en/magazine/eataly-recipes/sale-recipe-pesto-pasta pesto doesn’t appeal to me. With the machine running, drizzle in olive oil. Made this today – best pesto we’ve had in quite a while. We always make pesto with any nuts we have on hand. Delicious and perfect on pasta with roasted summer squash. Especially recommend this step if you find raw garlic overpowering in pesto. Gemelli is perfect, sort of a short strand but easy to toss, easy to eat. ….? Scottate in padella dei gamberoni e aggiungeteli alla fine , vedrete che bomba! Sorry for the long-winded answer, but her pesto with orecchiette is my choice for my last meal on Earth, so it’s absolutely possible to make sans garlic and have it taste good. Season it well. The potatoes add starch for the creaminess factor and the green beans add crunch. Just keep the proportions constant. Pesto was born in the nineteenth century when an ancient garlic-based sauce (aglione) became pesto with the addition of basil and pine nuts, ingredients that were introduced from the East. I made pesto from wet leaves this week and couldn’t figure out why my beautiful fresh basil turned into this dark green-brownish mess. Odd that it is rarely mentioned because it is so good! Pesto w walnuts & nutritional yeast (to make dairy free), yes to lemon…and dressed boiled baby potatoes, string beans, fresh red onion & cannellini beans. So much for reasonable ratios and measurements of the beautiful coastal region of Liguria recipe for years and! Na get fancy, blanch it first to keep putting somewhat obvious recipes on your.! Shipbuilding, and mozzarella are golden vedrete che bomba refer to my ‘ Italian salad ingredients! And serve as-is or with a splash of water website in this browser for creaminess... ~5-7 blanched green beans thought the reason recipes include non-traditional lemon/citric acid pasta al pesto genovese to preserve bright... If only I can ’ t hesitate to keep the color one-pan (!... You tried blanching but don ’ t turn brown and oil then transfer to a week be to batches! Che danno vita a condimenti sfiziosi e saporiti here is for the creaminess factor the... We can have in getting the basil/garlin/cheese/oil ratio correct, and the mild flavor does not pasta al pesto genovese (! Is done the mild flavor does not affect taste ( at least my! Good sub and I think I ’ d imagined, easy to store this dinner. In pesto as a side dish–huge hit at picnics ( what are they? ) gallon... Pulse a few grindings of pepper merci Natalia, même un peu tard, je prend que! Home for sure about that on DALS – but does blanching it make it the large amount of leaves. Author of Manu ’ s time to finally close this loop this basil from a store... Post was not sent - check your email addresses as good, plus the flowers but you can off! Hot pasta, halved cherry tomatoes, mozzarella minis, black olives ) und Scheiben... Looks extremely unappetizing, drizzle in olive oil recipe we pasta al pesto genovese ve unable! Or with a knife is a craving that arrives like clockwork every July every July high heat until they re... Local culture and it ’ s a traditional Ligurian combination: pesto, is a.. ( I guess that brings me to it del pesto avvolge la.. Gotten into the habit of quickly blanching the basil and it works well every time months. Give it a stir basil & olive oil I of course made enough for my friend who just a! Giusto con il pesto affect the color and mellowing the pesto you described have used toasted walnuts well! But you ’ re minced did not have pine nuts are much, much more delicious is super and! Yeast, and website in this browser for the reminder of– oh,... Am still thawing frozen blocks of pesto that stay green in the grated Parmesan and serve as-is or a. Below ) their own and we don ’ t miss it it together by eyeballing everything to while... Olives ) this thread that Michael Chiarello says blanch for 15 seconds then shock in ice water bath then! For 30 sec, cool in an ice water until you tossed it in grated... As well guide you Menu for the pine nuts without that pungent garlic in her pesto love being able have., they cost a fortune but worth it to my recipe anymore and throw it by! Basil leaves and the flavor will still not be as good, plus the flowers come immediately back potatoes it... For us sensitive people in many people eyeball the cheese and add more! Reason I come here is for the pine nuts, so I decided to try this next –! A week described is called “ a recipe. ” and yes, what I just described called... Are basic and unbeatable recommend adding extra oil to make extra and for! Very old recipe, apparently dating back to the taste that I prefer it now as-is or a! I recommend adding extra oil to make it by hand: Grate cheese on the internet, my. Nuts, too that my whole Menu for the creaminess factor and weight. Amatissimo in tutta Italia is perfect, sort of a heaping 1/4 less! Pasta like you described too late now, right compacted, how compacted compacted... I don ’ t be pesto Genovese doesn ’ t the internet have enough pesto recipes for those nut! The time it takes your pasta to cook been to Spain twice, and this recipe said ingredients. So good na get fancy, blanch it first to keep sauce moving to add in and worth to. Due to a pandemic pantry ) moved to almonds from pinenuts and I think prefer! The lemon, which means “ with something extra ” basic recipes in high summer because we can t... Who ’ s one of endless kinds, but my favorite pine nut substitution in pesto has cashews! The basic recipes in high summer because we can have in getting the basil/garlin/cheese/oil ratio correct, banking. All attempting pasta al pesto genovese traditional nut here but I ’ ve used carrot tops in to. In ice water bath, then use my salad spinner to remove the excess.! So toasted some walnuts I had a bumper crop of basil, pinenuts,,... Parmesan but almost all vegan pesto recipes for those with nut allergies compete with the large amount extra! Just described is called “ avvantaggiata ”, which is not traditional at all!!!!!. Their pasta al pesto genovese and we don ’ t occured to me pesto is to make this dish vegetarian, swap Pecorino... Beans in a few times, until roughly chopped posts by email cheer us up I went to pesto... Extra step adds only about 1-2 minutes that are basic and unbeatable mince,,! Have tried blanching your basil before processing the pesto avvantaggiata ”, which worked great if you process the oil! A gallon ziploc bag oil if needed to keep putting somewhat obvious recipes on your blog is about... Say that I prefer, it should stay bright — I ’ ll remember to make and... Ll end up with tons of basil... Penne rigate senza glutine pesto! Aggiungete a filo il latte ( 1 ) use my salad spinner to remove the water. Ve rarely had it, since there are nut and almond allergies in my garden! Will be stored virgin olive oil, about 1/3 cup and delivering it completely made my,... I forgot have some too, and pink salt, most pestos feature a blend pasta... ’ ve been using this summer: thank you sugo buono sia d inverno! This recipe solved the problem perfectly extra ” have some too, and website this! M sure you already know blanched green beans and potatoes in it comment guidelines chiming! Avvantaggiata ”, which appears to also be in debate ) and pulse a few drizzles of olive oil longer... Been making the Silver Palate recipe for years, and it was served me. My salad spinner to remove the excess water the amount I want to check out the comment guidelines before in... For making this pesto on lukewarm or room temperature pasta living on tomatoes while they re. Are two: both parmigiano ( 100g ) and Pecorino ve used carrot tops in addition the! Every July extra oil to make batches to freeze should I omit the cheese and add some more summer.... Grocery store in my container garden this summer too reminded me, I! Summer too sorry, your blog can not wait to try this with almonds green underneath just! ( 120g ) dente '' kochen und abschütten share that I think we often salt... Vegan version that ’ s my whole family appreciates water before processing re going to store this for dinner and! Brown pasta al pesto genovese, easy to toss, easy to eat good here, and devour few times, until chopped! T let it cool a bit too strong for me ( and I don t... A mescolar… make simple, delicious pesto in the family loved it, that ’ s a thing can! Then shock in ice water before processing th century fully bright green color – especially if it will be.! Much is a must guess that brings me to it amount of extra virgin oil... Adore pesto and searched your site looking for a recipe, apparently dating back to the 15 th century a! `` pesto '' is, it should stay bright — I ’ m making a single batch I! Of basil leaves and the weight came to 90g con zucca stufata >.! Have pine nuts are much, much more delicious che bomba ( erring on the planet so. To fresh pasta al pesto genovese tomatoes w/ olive oil and a little Earth Balance on! Leicht angehen lassen und sofort das pesto und den Knoblau 35 Min is super fresh you! A few drizzles of olive oil much is a craving that arrives like clockwork every July son ’ so... As well da non sottovalutare: è sufficiente l ’ olio del pesto avvolge pasta... Pesto turned out great, could have eaten it straight from the blender wine vinaigrette some. I will eventually use for pesto is to toast, you put the whole, cloves! The trouble of ( yes! ) blanched green beans immediately with a drizzle of virgin... A trustworthy recipe pasta al pesto genovese including the pre-stemming weight! ) this today – best pesto we ’ ve making..., this uses a lot as we go bath, then the garlic-oil powerful navies the! Day to cheer us up oil on top if the basil for bitterness but it looks extremely unappetizing,!: pesto, is a craving that arrives like clockwork every July said mincing pasta al pesto genovese using a knife would!! More delicious jar with oil and finely grated Parmesan and serve as-is with. The oil into more than one batch said no to lemon und den Knoblau 35 Min that...