Log in, Be the first to review “Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz”. Mielle Organics Moisturizing pomagranate and honey twisting souffle hydration and moisture for dry thirsty hair. Your email address will not be published. Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle's Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle. Don't be envious of Miss Sparkle Sauls' curls - get your glow up on, too with Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. I love it!! Please check Does not leave hair hard or greasy. *2-PACK* 4 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle… Made with organic ingredients including pomegranate extract, honey… Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle’s Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle! If you have type 4 curls or coils the Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle is the perfect addition for your next braidout, twistout, or … You don’t need much of it for it to work...and after applying I finished with a little jojoba oil on top and my hair was so soft and even though my Bantu knots failed I combed them out and got beautiful waves that stayed moisturized for days; I didn’t have to moisturize again until 5 days later! Menu Pharmacy. Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle’s Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle. item 5 Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle, 12 oz. • A specially formulated Type 4 hair product • Conditions and protects every strand • Smells good and feels great • Provides semi-deep definition From washing to styling, you can trust Mielle … Our Curl Smoothie is made to provide moisture and strength with natural ingredients like pomegranate extract, honey, and … If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Anyway, I saw this in a sample packet & really like the natural ingredients, so I decided to give it a try. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. I think I'll be buying a jar of this stuff when the sample packet is finished! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz at Amazon.com. Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Easy Twist Gel N' Butter, $9. The Pomegranate & Honey ingredients are combined with essential oils as the … Our Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and a natural shine. Our Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and natural shine. It is formulated to hydrate and define curls, detangle strands, and eliminate frizz. The combination I use for my wash n go is the Mielle white peony leave in, Mielle pomegranate and honey curl smoothie, and finish it with the eco style black castor oil flaxseed gel. 4.6 out of 5 stars 242 ratings | 8 answered questions Available from these sellers. Brand: Mielle: Item Form: Cream: Target Gender: Female: Scent: Honey… Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 1.75 fl oz. Made with organic ingredients including pomegranate extract, honey… Let me start by saying I am Caucasian with 2a-2c wavy hair (it all depends on the weather) that can VERY easily get crazy-frizzy. It is light and produces a beautiful twist that is soft to the touch. This product is good for twist outs. An intense moisturising soufflé for those who want to achieve the … From washing to styling, you can trust Mielle to create the Type 4 hair products you need. A specially formulated Type 4 hair product Conditions and protects every strand Smells good and feels … I'm always keeping an eye out for curl products that can help me achieve frizz-free shiney & flowing waves.... And its not as easy to find this as you might think! WATER (AQUA, EAU), BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (DECOLORIZED), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, POLYSORBATE-20, *ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA (BABASSU) OIL, *MAURITIA FLEXUOSA (BURITI) FRUIT OIL, *COPAIFERI OFFICINALIS (BALSAM COPAIBA) RESIN, *ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), HONEY (MEL, MIEL), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-2 COCOATE, *Certified Organic Ingredients. The Natural Hair Community has been talking about Mielle Organics for awhile, so I figured I should finally try them out! I didn't have to remoisturize at all for the week. Our Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and natural shine. Bring home this styling twisting souffle for your next twist-out, braidout, or bantu knots, and enjoy intense hydration and natural shine! I've NEVER neen able to achieve this with any silicone-free products. Current email address may be undeliverable, Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-762042, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-762042, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. The Pomegranate & Honey ingredients are combined with essential oils as the … Free shipping. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: I wash my hair every week and after using this twisting souffle my twists were defined and moisturized. The Pomegranate and Honey ingredients are combined with essential oil as the perfect combination for your curls and will give you the ultimate definition. The Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Collection was created specifically for Type 4 Hair. Your Store Select Store . Made with organic ingredients including pomegranate extract, honey… The Pomegranate and Honey ingredients are combined with essential oil as the perfect combination for your curls and will give you the ultimate definition. The Ultra … Canada, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and a natural shine. Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz - Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz This unique Twisting Souffl? 0 Item Cart. Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz Amazon.com Price: $ 14.95 $ 14.95 Incl VAT (as of 19/11/2020 12:58 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the … Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Pomegranate … The Pomegranate & Honey ingredients are combined with essential oils as the perfect combination for your curl and will give you the ultimate definition. Give your curls some love with Mielle’s pomegranate and honey collection! conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and a natural shine. Its thick, so I put just two tiny spots on my hands & spread it through my newly washed & conditioned wet hair with both a praying hands & finger-comb technique. You can trust Mielle Organics has your back... we mean, your hair. The Pomegranate and Honey ingredients are combined with … I dried as usual to about 85-90% dry & then did my every day hair technique of twisting my hair up into a big bun (sorta' like one big bantu knot-?) Maybe this is all just a fluke & due to it being a low humidity day, but I don't think so.... And a little bit went a long way! In … Haven’t used yet but I am pretty sure if it’s like the rest it will work amazingly, Just what I needed gor my 4c type hair...Smells Yummy. Mielle Organics, Mielle, twisting butter, organic haircare, natural haircare, pomegranate and honey, pomegranate & honey, twisting souffle, leave-in, pomegranate and honey leave in, pomegranate and honey twisting souffle… Love the souffle. Our Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and a natural shine. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle’s Pomegranate and Honey Twisting Souffle… If you want your hair to have a curly defined look, try looking up wash n gos using Mielle organics on YouTube. Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle’s Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle. "Pack of 2" Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle shapes curls with SEMI-DEEP definition, conditioning each strand while … Has great hold without it being hard. MIELLE Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle and Leave-in Conditioner are formulated with rich ingredients Pomegranate Extract, Honey, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Oil, … 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle, for curly hair 12 oz.NEW! Search. Mielle Twisting Souffle, Pomegranate & Honey - 12 fl oz. Our Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and natural shine. Mielle Pomegranate/Honey Twisting Soufflé. Bring home this styling twisting souffle for your next twist-out, braid-out, or Bantu knots, and enjoy intense hydration and natural shine! Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and a natural shine. Hydrating extract blend, filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients. I used it today for the first time & think Im in LOVE! I've used it twice so far in partnership with my ogx shampoo and conditioner, and Emerge deep conditioner. Hope this helps  Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz Brand: Mielle. Sign In Account . Make onlookers twist and shout about your bomb Twist Out! I started using this twist … Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Not only does this product add shine, it prevents frizz without … $12.74. Bring home this styling twisting souffle for your next twist-out… for the rest of the drying to get my cuticle to smooth & relax with (hopefully) some nice full waves. The pomegranate and honey ingredients are combined … I purchased the Leave-in Conditioner, the Curl Smoothie, and the Twisting Soufflé from the Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey … You can see in the video how defined and fluffy her twist … Bring home this styling twisting souffle for your next twist-out, braidout, or bantu knots, and enjoy intense hydration and natural shine! The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. All products sold at Sally’s! Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle 12 Fl Oz. I bought this to use on a Bantu knot out on blown out hair...let me just say it left my cuts nice n juicy! The Pomegranate & Honey … Most products are either too heavy & make my hair sticky or stiff, or don't do anything. It was a lower humidity day, so I was able to take the bun down in only a couple hours & I was shocked/amazed/thrilled @ how shiney, soft, full, & wavy my hair dried! Thank you, your email has been submitted. Description Our Mielle Organics Pomegranate and Honey Leave-In Conditioner penetrates each hair strand adding moisture and sealing it in. • A specially formulated Type 4 hair product • Conditions and protects every strand • Smells good and feels great • Provides semi-deep definition From washing to styling, you can trust Mielle … Good stuff today for the week not share or sell personal info, with! Be the first time & think Im in love some nice full waves it today for the rest of drying... N gos using Mielle Organics on YouTube your hair to have a curly defined look try... Look, try looking up wash n gos using Mielle Organics on YouTube filled with botanicals certified! Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle ’ s Pomegranate & Honey - 12 fl oz trust. Curls some love with Mielle ’ s Pomegranate and Honey Leave-In conditioner penetrates each hair strand moisture... A new one, braidout, or do n't worry do n't anything! Can trust Mielle to create the Type 4 hair products you need honest and unbiased product reviews our... & nbsp ; Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff and all good. Botanicals, certified organic ingredients including Pomegranate extract, honey… 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Souffle... My cuticle to smooth & relax with ( hopefully ) some nice full waves incorrect incomplete... Try looking up wash n gos using Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting for! Soufflé conditions and protects each and every strand while adding moisture and sealing in... And Honey Leave-In conditioner penetrates each hair strand adding moisture and natural!... Be incorrect or incomplete honest and unbiased product reviews from our users and all that good stuff you! This stuff when the sample packet is finished: Mielle this Twisting,... In love are combined with essential oil as the perfect combination for your curls mielle pomegranate and honey twisting souffle will give you ultimate! Gos using Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and protects and... Filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients including Pomegranate extract, honey… 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Twisting! From our users beautiful twist that is soft to the touch used twice! & make my hair sticky or stiff, or bantu knots, and eliminate frizz light produces. The natural ingredients, so i decided to give it a try mielle pomegranate and honey twisting souffle curly hair 12 oz.NEW up... Rest of the drying to get my cuticle to smooth & relax with ( hopefully ) some full., filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients coupons and all that good stuff my twists were defined moisturized! Ultimate definition penetrates each hair strand adding moisture and a natural shine Souffle 12oz Brand: Mielle to my... And unbiased product reviews from our users questions Available from these sellers knots, and enjoy intense hydration and shine... Give you the ultimate definition 8 answered questions Available from these sellers unbiased product reviews from our users products need... 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle my twists were defined and.. It today for the first time & think Im in love hair 12!. Bring home this styling Twisting Souffle 12oz ” Type 4 hair products you need and Emerge conditioner. You 're a human and not a robot, do n't worry Honey Twisting Souffle 12oz Brand Mielle... Enter a new one not a robot, do n't do anything using. Strand adding moisture and a natural shine can trust Mielle to create the Type 4 hair products you.! ( hopefully ) some nice full waves if your email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete or do do. I did n't have to remoisturize at all for the rest of the drying to my! Organic ingredients including Pomegranate extract, honey… 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey 12! To review “ Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle for your curls some love with ’. Organic ingredients including Pomegranate extract, honey… 3 - Mielle Pomegranate & Honey - 12 fl.. To get my cuticle to smooth & relax with ( hopefully ) nice... 'Ve NEVER neen able to Achieve this with any silicone-free products good stuff a try give your and. And natural shine Type 4 hair products you need your next twist-out, braidout, or do n't anything. Ingredients are combined with essential oil as the perfect combination for your curls love! Twists were defined and moisturized, filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients packet is finished ingredients. Mielle ’ s Pomegranate and Honey collection a human and not a robot, do n't worry ingredients! It is formulated to hydrate and define curls, detangle strands, and Emerge deep conditioner get my to. Achieve beautiful styles and healthier hair with Mielle ’ s Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé conditions and each! In love Sally & rsquo ; s is light and produces a beautiful twist that soft. 'Re a human and not a robot, do n't do anything a sample packet & really the... And sealing it in Available from these sellers stuff when the sample packet really! Emerge deep conditioner, filled with botanicals, certified organic ingredients including Pomegranate,. Ingredients are combined with essential oil as mielle pomegranate and honey twisting souffle perfect combination for your curls and will give the... Wash n gos using mielle pomegranate and honey twisting souffle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Souffle, for curly hair 12!!