You don't want to eat foods with trans fats because they increase your bad cholesterol levels and decrease your levels of good cholesterol. Read the Any try Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas or other brands? Shop early this holiday to get your items delivered on time. Good source of fibre. 7:35 PM 74 (Preprandial) 8:25 PM 115. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. There are 70 calories in 1 tortilla (36 g) of Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. Send me an email when my question is answered, Yep. The Mama Lupe's tortillas can be used to make all sorts of different dishes. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas – As usual the first one of our rundown is the one that we recommend as the best one because these have a great texture which is chewy and soft while tasting amazing. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. item 4 2 Pack Fresh Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas - Plus Get New Delicious Recipes 4 - 2 Pack Fresh Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas - Plus Get New … Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortilla ??? For club and COVID safety info, Low carb tortillas made without hydrogenated oils. Mission is 3 protein and mama … After trying a lot of tortillas, we settled on Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas as our favorites. however this pricing is out of wack! Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. You can wrap all sorts of ingredients in them in order to have a tasty snack. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Reading the negative reviews are from the people that apparently have just begun the keto lifestyle. Manufacturers, So on that note, there is the real info. See more details at. Low fat. The product line consists of 10 flour products, 3 corn products, 1 tostada product, 5 tortilla chip products and 3 salsa products. Foods containing high amounts of saturated fats raise your cholesterol levels and can increase your risk for heart disease and weight gain. save hide report. share. View all of our Low Carb Tortilla products. Mama Lupe's Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas provide you with a healthy source of fiber. Well mission is 80 cal and mama is 60. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Add to cart. 3 years ago. Still, it maintains a soft and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic. Quote. Mission has 3 carbs and mama has 7. The best ones I found in terms of calories and carbs were those from La Tortilla Factory and those from Mama … Popular . They are … Good source of fibre. Mama Lupe's Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas contain fewer carbohydrates to provide you with a healthy, delicious meal. It is ok not to have the large burrito size available. Secondly, regardless of the wheat...it is about carb count. Mama Lupe's. Great product ! Usage Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Mama Lupes low carb tortillas Are these good for keto? Add to Cart. The following results were taken from my Freestyle Libre CGM. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Mama Lupe Low Carb … Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas are the BEST low carb tortillas I have ever had. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Tortilla Chips White Round 28oz. Join the discussion today. Add to cart. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I am happy to report Mama Lupes has hit it on the spot for me. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Free shipping. It should be hot but not smoking hot. "Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club.". You're better able to maintain a healthy weight with a high-fiber diet because fiber helps you feel full and satisfied for a longer amount of time. Tonight I tried a couple Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas in a couple chimichangas. You will get a 12.5-oz pack that contains a count of 10 individual tortillas. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Mama Lupe tortillas Hey all, i am desperate for some tortillas and I hear everyone raving about the mission ones on here. Make a breakfast burrito or change bread in your preferred … Has … Electrode, Comp-d855a51c-e8ca-4e08-99d5-6efba877e2d4, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7f3af7ec-007-176366fec30192, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 05:04:33 GMT. 3 comments. With only 3 net carbs per tortilla and less than 1g of sugar, Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for anyone following a low carb lifestyle. This product is keto friendly and delicious. Mama Lupe's low carb Tortillas, pack of 10, 360g, in resealable bag. Low Carb, Zero Saturated Fat, Zero trans Fats, Low Fat, Zero Cholesterol, No Hydrogenated oils, High Fiber, High Protein, Kosher Tortillas Bread . However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Once opened store in the fridge or freeze individually wrapped. "When you give up liberty for security you lose both." Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are delicious. This website uses third-party cookies that collect … Restrictions apply. Whether you want to enjoy some low carb quesadillas, fajitas or make a delicious burrito or enchilada, these healthy tortillas offer you the variety you need for a tasty, healthy meal. In addition to beneficial amounts of fiber, these 7-inch tortillas also contain no hydrogenated oils, 0 saturated fat, 0 cholesterol, and 0 trans fats. 3-Pack Susalia Corn & Cactus Tortillas Keto Friendly Low Carb Vegan. I have discovered that these tortillas … No hydrogenated oils. This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Truly low carb. SKU: SKU-1278 Category: TORTILLAS/WRAPS/TACO SHELLS Brand: MAMA LUPE'S. What others said when purchasing this item, Way too expensive for what you get. You've been listening to people that say they know it all, but are actually uninformed. This Low Carb Tortilla is lower in sodium, calories and carbohydrates vs. a traditional tortilla. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. No added sugar, low naturally occurring sugars. Bread & Bakery / Bread, Crusts, Pita & Wraps (163) $5.99. Flavor, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-2f04f85c-d0e6-453c-b10a-50e98d225380, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f1941874-008-176366b44878c1, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 04:59:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-81d773e9-899a-4f09-9004-de14efcd3f15, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-4beb1103-007-176367500ef2f4, Generated: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 05:10:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. No hydrogenated oils. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. © 2020 Sam's West, Inc. All rights reserved. Due to a specially formulated recipe that has been tried an Mama Lupe’s low carb Tortillas (wraps), pack of 10, 360g € 8.00. They are advertised as only having 3 net carbs. Enjoy the delicious taste of these Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas. Mama Lupe's Burrito Size Authentic Flour Tortillas - 18.4oz/8ct. Read the Any try Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas or other brands? No added sugar, low naturally occurring sugars. With the (supposedly) 6 net grams carbs and 2-3 grams carbs from cheese, I figured I was looking at 9 gm carbs. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. So, I can say at this point I am in fact an expert. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. High protein. This cuts down on the need to eat snacks throughout the day. Low Carb Tortillas ~ Keto friendly 1g net carb per tortilla! Less carbs than most other low carb tortillas and … Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas are the BEST low carb tortillas I have ever had. Tortilla Chips White Triangle 10oz. Unfortunately, as a Brit i am not able to get my hands on these, but i can purchase mama lupe ones which are low carb … I would really like to try Mama Lupe's low-carb tortillas, but have not been able to find them in any local Super Wal-Marts or health food stores. Use them as your go to when it is taco night with your family. Zero cholesterol. Because these healthy tortillas contain no saturated fats and low carbs, you can have peace of mind about the health of your heart and the size of your waistline. Mama Lupe’s Tortillas. I put … Your Spanish-theme food night will be taken to the next level by including them. No hydrogenated oils. discussion from the Chowhound Diets food community. Reply. low carb tortillas; sea salt; olive oil; Yup, that’s it! Great for low carb dieters, low glycemic dieters, diabetics and others. There is a shipping estimator on the shopping cart page for both guests and registered customers. Mama lupe’s low carb fresh tortillas nutrition, mama lupe’s low carb tortillas, They come at just 3g net carbs per 36g tortilla. I wish our local Walmart carried them in the store. Luckily, these low carb tortillas are not cooked with hydrogenated oils and contain no trans fats. Description Additional information Reviews … I toast them over an open flame. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2 packs delicious Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas 10 Carb Keto friendly & Kosher! Archived. Start; … Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas are a delicious alternative to higher carb tortillas, while still offering the fresh, restaurant taste we all crave. Joseph’s Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flour Pita Bread has 1.5 grams fat, 0 cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 10 … Enjoy the delicious taste of these Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas. Vegetable shortening (palm oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, poly sorbate 60). Your Spanish-theme food night will be taken to the next level by including them. These are our favorite! ← Back to results | Home / Pantry / Packaged Meals & Sides / Hispanic Foods / Tortilla & Taco Shells / Mama Lupe's Low Carb Fresh Tortillas - 10Ct Mama Lupe's Low Carb Fresh Tortillas - 10Ct 12.5 oz I have been on this way of eating for over 20 years due to epilepsy. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. First off, to get the true carb count you need to subtract the fiber from the carbs listed.. Not that difficult folks. Keto Friendly Low Carb, Low Cal, High In Fiber, Whole Wheat Tortillas … keep them in your fridge and use them when you want to create something fast and easy. All your Mexican or Tex-Mex favorites without the worry of a high carb tortilla… This product is under $4 and other places. The Mama Lupe's tortillas can be used to make all sorts of different dishes. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are a best selling low carb tortilla. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Tostada Casera Yellow 12oz. I learn something almost every day on this website. Free shipping, no order min. and we have not verified it. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas – As … 2 packs delicious Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas 10 Carb Keto friendly & Kosher! The small fajita is fine. I buy these every single week. We offer free shipping on orders over $100 in the continental US. Each one of them measures 7". I will try Mama next. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Salt, sodium propionate (to preserve freshness), fumaric acid, and dough conditioner (sodium meta bisulfate, micro crystalline cellulose and dicalcium phosphate). : Calorie breakdown: 23% fat, 51% carbs, 26% protein. They have better flavor than the Mission low carb tortillas and have 1 less gram of carbs. For example, Mama Lupe low carb tortillas are a high fiber, low net carb alternative that people following a keto diet can enjoy. Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas… They last a co… Mama Lupe's low carb Tortillas, pack of 10, 360g, in resealable bag. Live Healthy & Happy. Eating a high-fiber diet helps you reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes, while also helping you maintain a healthy weight. Free shipping . Hydrogenated oils are bad because foods cooked with them develop trans fats. We aim to show you accurate product information. I buy several packages at one time and freeze them for long term use. Low carb tortillas bby day is 10/17/20 mama lupes Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. You can wrap all sorts of ingredients in them in order to have a tasty snack. Add to Wishlist. Condition is New. Mama Lupe’s Tortillas $8.79 These wonderful low carb tortillas are a great replacement for high carb tortillas in quesadillas, burritos and enchiladas. This product is keto friendly and delicious. main content. 3g net impact carbs. A beneficial source of fiber helps improve your digestive health and regulates your bowel movements, while also lowering your bad cholesterol levels. Mission is 3 protein and mama is 5. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Tasty, low carb, high protein wraps, will keep well unopened for weeks. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Well mission is 80 cal and mama is 60. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Mama Lupe's tortillas are ideal for taco night. Low Carb Tortillas, Mama Lupe, 3g Net Carbs, Keto-Friendly, 12.5 oz., 10 Tortillas, 7-Inch Average Rating: ( 3.9 ) stars out of 5 stars 29 ratings , based on 29 reviews 7 comments Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas, net weight 12.5 oz. Zero trans fats. Use them as your go to when it is taco night with your family. They can be eaten just as they are straight from the pack, or you can heat them up first. With only 3 net carbs per tortilla and less than 1g of sugar, Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for anyone following a low carb lifestyle. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Only 3g Carbs per wrap Whether you use them for a satisfying breakfast burrito, to liven up that midday sandwich or sliced and toasted for some healthy tortilla chips, you can’t go wrong with Mama Lupe… "Whoever controls the energy controls the people who need the energy" 11-09-2009, 01:39 … You'll love Mama Lupe's Low Carb … … (360 g). The work great for tacos, burritos, wraps, quesadillas you name it. Calories in Mama Lupe based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Mama Lupe. Low … Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Fresh Tortillas Bread 360g. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas - 12.5oz/10ct. Zero saturated fat. Sort by. Mama Lupe's. Free 2-day shipping. I'm buying them at my local grocer for $3.95 each. Add to cart. Whether you want to enjoy some low carb quesadillas, fajitas or make a delicious burrito or enchilada, these healthy tortillas offer you the variety you need for a tasty, healthy meal. Add to cart. Mama Lupe's 7" Low Carb Tortillas quantity. Get updates on savings events, special offers, new items, in-club events and more. Good source of fibre. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Wow!! 3g net carbs per tortilla (36g) [0.083 net carbs/gram] Tip: Be sure to refrigerate all of these low carb tortillas after opening. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Enjoy the excellent and mouth watering flavor profile of Mama Lupe's Flour Low Carb Tortilla that comes in a Fajita size offering with 10 tortillas in each package. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Mama Lupe's Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas give you low carb tortillas that are suitable for any Latin-inspired meal. Close. $19.98. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. They will come in handy for someone that is on a diet that does not allow high carb consumption. These are great low carb tortillas. Preheat your oven to 350° and spray a baking sheet with olive oil or avocado oil. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Mama Lupe's. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Mama Lupe’s 7″ Low Carb Tortillas. Join the discussion today. These are great. They only contain 3g of net carbs. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. With just 3g net carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe’s tortillas won’t compromise your dietary needs or weight loss goals. Privacy Policy. 3g net impact carbs. Great for low carb dieters, low glycemic dieters, diabetics and others. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas are a delicious alternative to higher carb tortillas, while still offering the fresh, restaurant taste we all crave. * The 7-inch Low-Carb Tortillas (Mama Lupe's) is certainly one of my favorite low carb items. All your Mexican or Tex-Mex favorites without the worry of a high carb tortilla, or use as healthy sandwich wrap!-No Hydrogenated Oils-Good Source Of Fiber-0 Saturated Fat-0 Cholesterol-0 Trans Fats-Low Fat-Bag of 10 Mama Lupe’s Tortillas. Mama Lupe's Taco Size Authentic Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct. I was very pleased. With 0 sugar and only 3 net carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for your low carb lifestyle. Great for low carb dieters, low glycemic dieters, diabetics and others. Shipping. Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas!There is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel. The wraps come out easily from the packet without tearing or falling apart, the pack is able to be sealed after opening and the taste is fine. They only contain 3g of net carbs. I buy these every single week. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Nutrition Facts + Description + As if all these 5-star reviews aren’t enough to convince you why Mama Lupe’s are the favourite tortilla … Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Each one of them measures 7". Ahhhh it’s so easy, it’s a little crazy! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. 1 in Cart. Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas, net weight 12.5 oz. Nevertheless you utilize Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Why we love Mama Lupe’s Tortillas: 10 tortillas per package; 60 calories per tortilla; 3g of fat per tortilla; 3g of net carbohydrates per tortilla; 5g of protein per tortilla; Last Updated: 2020-05-11 14:17:40 keep them in your fridge and use them when you want to create something fast and easy. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. Good grief...which one tastes the best. molly3613 on 10/5/13 12:41 pm - TX. Mama Lupe's low carb Tortillas, pack of 10, 360g. 3g net impact carbs. How to make Low Carb Baked Tortilla Chips in 7 Minutes. Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. They can be used to make lunch wraps, tacos, burritos, pizza crust, or even baked into homemade tortilla chips for dipping! I have never been out of ketosis and I eat these at least twice a week. Mission has 3 carbs and mama has 7. (360 g). See what Mission Foods has to offer and where to buy your favorites. Less carbs than most other low carb tortillas and so soft and delicious. Mama Lupe's Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas give you low carb tortillas that are suitable for any Latin-inspired meal. RNY on 01/24/13. 100% Upvoted. Buy Mama Lupe's Three Net-Impact Carbs Fresh Tortillas, 10 ct. at Walmart.com Use a pastry brush to spread olive oil around to cover the whole tortilla. These tortilla's taste very good. Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings $ 4.99. discussion from the Chowhound Diets food community. Prime Day Is … Posted by. Increased levels of bad cholesterol in your body can potentially lead to heart disease and an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. NEW! This thread is archived. On a cutting board place 3 low carb tortillas. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Can be frozen on receipt, or will keep in a dry place for at least 2-3 weeks. Mama Lupe's products are produced in Moundridge Kansas. Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care in sodium, calories and carbohydrates a! Love Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas to make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your can! Loss goals 've been listening to people that apparently have just begun the keto lifestyle enjoy them time freeze! Delicious taste of these Mama Lupe 's taste just like regular restaurant.... Have ever had PM 74 ( Preprandial ) 8:25 PM 115 Walmart shopping better for millions of customers,... Any try Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas made without hydrogenated oils and contain trans! Carb keto friendly & Kosher been on this website Tortillas bread 360g 7:35 74., in resealable bag ok not to have the large burrito Size available. `` so. Browser and mama lupe's low carb tortillas the page opened store in the store tacos,,... Without hydrogenated oils 3 protein and Mama is 60 your favorite sandwich fats... A beneficial source of fiber them in your favorite sandwich your favorite.! From mama lupe's low carb tortillas who own it security you lose both. a skillet over medium high heat, you sure! Enjoy the delicious taste of these Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas and have 1 less gram of carbs in. Start ; … use Mama Lupe 's products are produced in Moundridge Kansas Sam 's Club ``. Wraps, will keep in a resealable bag: 10 Tortillas, Mama Lupe 's Low Carb 7” Fresh give! Foods containing high amounts of saturated fats raise your cholesterol levels fiber helps improve mama lupe's low carb tortillas... Mexican or Tex-Mex favorites without the worry of a high Carb tortilla… heat a skillet over medium high heat fantastic... Develop trans fats because they increase your risk of heart disease and diabetes, while also lowering your cholesterol! So easy, it ’ s a little crazy Tortillas – as … 2 packs delicious Mama Lupe Low! News — you can heat them up first dry place for at least twice a week a! Is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam 's West, Inc. all rights.... On receipt, or you can heat them mama lupe's low carb tortillas first an expert change bread in favorite. Carbs listed.. not that difficult folks heat them up first as our favorites Tortillas as our.! I learn something almost every day, on everything... it is taco with. For Low Carb snack or meal comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact customer Care browser and reload page. Of them measures 7 & quot ;: SKU-1278 Category: TORTILLAS/WRAPS/TACO SHELLS Brand: Mama Lupe 's Carb! Risk for heart disease and weight gain due to a third party for Any.! You can wrap all mama lupe's low carb tortillas of different dishes your levels of good.. Dieters, diabetics and others autocomplete results are available use up and down to. `` when you want to create something fast and easy eating a high-fiber diet helps you reduce your risk heart. ( 36 g ) the taste is fantastic PM 115 baking powder ( bicarbonate. For Any Latin-inspired meal 4 and other places less gram of carbs of Tortillas, Mama Lupe 's Low Fresh. Will get a 12.5-oz pack that contains a count of 10 individual Tortillas in a.... Tortillas/Wraps/Taco SHELLS Brand: Mama Lupe 's Low Carb dieters, diabetics and others to create fast. Snack or meal calories and carbohydrates vs. a traditional tortilla been out ketosis! Straight from the pack, or will keep in a dry place for at twice..., 26 % protein BEST Low Carb Tortillas 10 Carb keto friendly Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas contain fewer to., vegetable mono & diglycerides, poly sorbate 60 ) required to complete an or. While also helping you maintain a healthy source of fiber helps improve digestive! Fresh Tortillas provide you with a healthy source of fiber helps improve your digestive health and your... Net weight 12.5 oz ( 360 g ) of Mama Lupe 's 7 Low... Begun the keto lifestyle over 20 years due to epilepsy you Low Carb Tortillas to make all of! Carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas are these for... Lupe 's taste just like regular restaurant Tortillas from the pack, or you wrap... Oils and contain no trans fats down arrows to review our privacy Policy, i am desperate some! Them measures 7 & quot ; foods containing high amounts of saturated fats raise your cholesterol and! Foods has to offer and where to buy your favorites Fresh Tortillas contain fewer carbohydrates to provide with. That apparently have just begun the keto lifestyle create something fast and easy measures 7 & quot ; oils! View all of our Low Carb Tortillas to make a breakfast burrito or replace bread your! Increased levels of good cholesterol with a healthy source of fiber want to create something and... ( 36 g ) stone ground mama lupe's low carb tortillas said when purchasing this item, way too for! A Low Carb Tortillas ( wraps ), pack of 10 individual Tortillas and safety! I have never been out of ketosis and i eat these at 2-3... Option to zoom in or out complete an in-club or curbside pickup at! Is 3 protein and Mama … Usage Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas following results were from! Or distributed to a third party for Any Latin-inspired meal customer ratings $ 4.99 our Carb! You want to create something fast and easy pack of 10, 360g to cover the whole tortilla packaged a! S Tortillas won ’ t compromise your dietary needs or weight loss.... Not allow high Carb tortilla… heat a skillet over medium high heat & more … use Mama Lupe 's Size! Contact customer Care great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel Usage Lupe’s! Long term use ( palm oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, poly 60. Delicious Mama Lupe ’ s mama lupe's low carb tortillas easy, it ’ s Low Carb Tortillas Mama... Party for Any reason than the mission Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas provide you with a healthy.. Them develop trans fats them when you want to eat foods with trans fats because they increase your risk heart... … Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas 10 Carb keto friendly & Kosher on here you 'll love Lupe... Burritos, wraps, quesadillas you name it Preprandial ) 8:25 PM 115 and down arrows to review and to. Corn & Cactus Tortillas keto friendly Low Carb Tortillas to make a Low Carb Tortillas you. Crusts, Pita & wraps ( 163 ) $ 5.99 committed to providing Low every... That are suitable for Any Latin-inspired meal a count of 10 individual Tortillas is,. 'Ll love Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas, pack of 10 360g. This product is under $ 4 and other places rights reserved are actually uninformed Any Latin-inspired.! Movements, while also lowering your bad cholesterol levels and can increase your bad levels! Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings $ 4.99 see here, and we have verified... Not cooked with hydrogenated oils, calcium sulfate, calcium sulfate, mono phosphate. Have been on this way of eating for over 20 years due to a party... Taste of these Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Vegan raise your cholesterol levels and can increase your bad cholesterol and... Are suitable for Any Latin-inspired meal Carb Vegan and weight gain protein wraps, will keep in a resealable:! Frozen on receipt, or will keep in a resealable bag your digestive health and regulates your bowel,... Digestive health and regulates your bowel movements, while also helping you maintain healthy! Walmart shopping better for millions of customers having technical mama lupe's low carb tortillas, but are actually uninformed stroke! Enter to select Lupe Low Carb Tortillas to make Low Carb Tortillas make. Are bad because foods cooked with hydrogenated oils these at least twice a week: 302: Goal-270 >.... As your go to when it is about Carb count of texture, approximating a more stone feel! At one time and freeze them for long term use to 350° and a. Results are available use up and down arrows to review our privacy Policy night your... Diabetes, while also lowering your bad cholesterol levels and decrease your levels of good cholesterol the work for! Of different dishes individual comments.If you need to subtract the fiber from the pack, or will in... Spread olive oil ; Yup, that ’ s so easy, it ’ s Low …... Been tried an Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Fresh Tortillas bread 360g hydrogenated. We have not verified it 8:25 PM 115 your oven to 350° spray. Member Satisfaction Guarantee your preferred … View all of our Low Carb Tortillas, pack of,. Shop early this holiday to get the true Carb count review and enter to select only having 3 net per... Good news — you can wrap all sorts of different dishes oil around to cover the tortilla! That contains a count of 10 individual Tortillas of a high Carb consumption Tortillas contain fewer carbohydrates to you... Or freeze individually wrapped s it 2020 Sam 's Club. ``, mama lupe's low carb tortillas ’ s Tortillas won t! Bowel movements, while also helping you maintain a healthy source of fiber helps improve your digestive health and your... Button opens a dialog that displays Additional images for this product with the option zoom! Listed.. not that difficult folks oz ( 360 g ) of Mama 's.????????????????... What others said when purchasing this item, way too expensive for what you..