Lassen Sie Ihre Augen den Zauber erleben! View as Grid List. KISS Magnetic Lash - 02. WitchyLashes are premium quality, feather-light Magnetic Eyelashes that can be applied effortlessly without using any glue. Our magnetic lashes and liner are Vegan & Cruelty free. Bit of a struggle to get on but when they're on they look decent. Why you need it: No glue required; Reusable ; How to use it: 1. Brush KISS Magnetic eyeliner (sold separately) along your lash line, apply magnetic lashes and they lock in place. Who needs mascara or pricey eyelash extensions when you can be KISS Confident! Add to Cart. KISS Magnetic Eyeliner Lashes – Prepare to change the way you lash! As POPSUGAR editors, we … Apply magnetic liner on lash liner where lashes will adhere Adhere lashes to magnetic liner. Die ultimative magnetische Lash. $0.00. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I created Eyelashes Australia out of a genuine love for Lashes and I would love to share these gorgeous Lashes with you. Add to cart; Kayla – 3D Mink Lashes $ 7.50. or 4 payments of $ 1.88 with Afterpay. We’re all for lash extensions or a good set of falsies. Dieser Stil bietet volles Volumen, gleichmäßige Fülle & Mehrfachtönung. This makes it super easy for you to apply full and thick lashes that will transform your look and leave the others wondering how you look so darn dazzling. 2020 KISS Products, Inc. Alle Rechte Vorbehalten. so far I still find normal lashes easier. 4 offers from $8.64. Whether you love mascara, lash extensions or false eyelashes, achieving lash … The light-weight and budge-proof magnetic technology secures your magnetic false eyelashes in place until you’re ready to remove them. $0.00. © Kiss's magnetic lashes cater to my slight aversion to figuring out that lash glue thing on my own. Seien Sie die Erste, die über Neuigkeiten, exklusive Neuauflagen, Wettbewerbe und vieles mehr erfährt! Now, I have tried other magnetic lashes in the past, and despite people telling me … Filter Filter. Show. Ships from Australia. We're doing another magnetic lashes review... will these finally be the ones that work? Lashes have 5 double strength magnets that cling to the liner like glue. KISS Magnetic Lash - 03 . Add to Wish List. Wiederverwendbar/kontaktlinsenfreundlich/cruelty free. Leichter unterer Wimpernkranz für perfekten Komfort. Free Shipping Australia Wide for Orders over $35, or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.75 with More info. Die NEUEN KISS Magnetic Lashes sind mit Magneten auf dem Wimpernband ausgestattet, die perfekt sitzen, bis sie entfernt werden. INNOVATIVER WELTSPITZENREITER IN SCHÖNHEITSPFLEGE. Like magic, the Lashes cling to the Liner like glue (but there’s no glue needed!) LINE, LASH, DONE! In an instant, mink lashes, wispy lashes, magnetic lashes and more must-have styles will give your eyes all out glam. Now, I have tried other magnetic lashes in the past, and despite people telling me … Empowered by. Sort By. Without blinking, place the bottom middle lash under your natural lashes so it meets and connects with the top middle lash magnet. How does it work? Die NEUEN KISS Magnetic Lashes sind mit Magneten auf dem Wimpernband ausgestattet, die perfekt sitzen, bis sie entfernt werden. Hold top FALSE EYELASH over your eye. the applicator doesn't work, easier to use my fingers or tweezers. KISS says they are for special occasions, but I say all day every day! Luckily, Kiss has seemed to solve all of my falsie woes for good with its new magnetic lashes. Looking for designer Magnetic Lashes? Cleanse skin with oil-based makeup remover. Premium handmade and animal cruelty free. Prepare to change the way you lash! Step 3. $0.00. Make sure you subscribe to my channel more videos. Lassen Sie Ihre Augen den Zauber erleben! $12.93. KISS Magnetic Lash - 02 . ON TREND. Kiss Magnetic Lash 1 With Applicator, 2 Pair, 2count 2.9 out of 5 stars 50. Add to cart; Kiss Magnetic Eyelashes $ 19.00. or 4 payments of $ 4.75 with Afterpay. Our upscale lash lineup includes fab lashes for every look and occasion! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Revolutionärer EZ-Load rotierender Wimpern-Applikator. Kiss Magnetic Lashes in 01 - https://go.magik.ly/ml/hg77/Thanks for joining me for today's video. When I picture gorgeous eyelashes, I envision silky soft strands of hair with fine, wispy ends. Press lashes down onto magnetic liner on lash line to ensure magnets make a connection To remove, gently peel off lashes from either corner. Revolutionärer EZ-Load rotierender Wimpern-Applikator, Leichter unterer Wimpernkranz für perfekten Komfort, Wiederverwendbar/kontaktlinsenfreundlich/cruelty free. © 2020 Kiss Cosmetics. Not only do our eyes vary in shape but they also vary in length. Luckily, Kiss has seemed to solve all of my falsie woes for good with its new magnetic lashes. A beautiful set of eyelashes have the power to elevate any look. All Rights Reserved. Filter. KISS Faux Mink Magnetic Lashes - 04 Tantalize 3.9 out of 5 stars 143. Currently, there are four different types of KISS magnetic lashes: KEML01 – These are accent lashes meant to highlight your outer corners, and they are likely the most natural-looking set KEML02 – This is what I got. Bold and voluminous lashes will add extra drama to your look for a night out or special occasion. Fitting your new best fake eyelashes Australia. False eyelashes designed for hooded, monolid and smaller eyes. Wind-resistant and dermatologist tested. Add to Cart. To reuse, clean magnets by gently scratching off dried magnetic liner. Set Descending Direction. Simply apply the liner and click your lashes in to place. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Add to cart; Gorgeous 3D-Lashes $ 10.00. or 4 payments of $ 2.50 with Afterpay. Position lash on the top of your natural lashes so the outside edge lines up with the edge of your natural line. For one time use, we stock pre-glued false eyelashes, and for multiple use, we also stock a range of eyelash glue. You asked for tips to apply magnetic lashes for beginners, and it's here! Die NEUEN KISS Magnetic Lashes sind mit Magneten auf dem Wimpernband ausgestattet, die perfekt sitzen, bis sie entfernt werden. When you find your perfect lash, it is important that before applying the best fake eyelashes Australia you measure the band on your eyelid to check if the band needs trimming to fit your eye. Hey Bailey Bunch! For something more subtle, choose lashes that add a little fullness or add individual lashes to the outer corners of your eyes only. The lashes and liner are both magnetised so they attract eachother, and once applied our special formula bonds them for an all day hold! Magnetic Eyeliner & Magnetic Lashes. Bella Eyelash. INNOVATIVE. Kiss Magnetic Lashes and Liner Review I Could Never Apply False Eyelashes Until I Found This Magnetic Set From Kiss. Leave the top lash where it is and pick up the middle lower lash and start from there. One of the magnetic's on one of the lashes started to come of on first day. New Lash Collections 25 … 1. I like how they look really full but could use a magnet in the middle of the lash. per page. But when you can’t get in to see a pro for a set of extensions, and/or don’t want the hassle of dealing with the often-annoying false lash and glue combo, magnetic lashes offer the perfect alternative. WATCH TIL THE END! KISS LASHES. You just shake the bottle, draw a line (or in my case, usually a cat-eye), and put them on. But they work. Our magnetic lashes and liner are Vegan & Cruelty free. Brush Eyeliner along your lash line, then apply Magnetic Lashes. Simply apply the liner and click your lashes in to place. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Regular price $34.95 View. EYE-CHANGING. Magnetize your makeup routine with NEW KISS Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes. We perfected magnetic makeup to a whole new level: Like magic, the Magnetic Lashes cling to the Eyeliner (a revolutionary formula) like glue (but there’s no glue needed!). Contains: 1 tube KISS Magnetic eyeliner NET WT 4 g (0.16 oz) and 1-pair reusable lashes. How does it work? Regular price $14.95 View. Add to Wish List. Magnetic False Eyelashes give you luxurious length and volume in a reusable, easy-to-apply strip. Next. Magnetic Eyelashes. World Wide Express shipping Available. Category. The lashes and liner are both magnetised so they attract eachother, and once applied our special formula bonds them for an all day hold! Step 4. Used with KISS Magnetic Eyeliner (sold separately), lashes stay in place from day-to-night. 2. Vorgeschwungene & universelle Passform. Founded by Tina Yong. 4 Items . Glamorista – 3D Mink Lashes $ 7.50 $ 5.00. or 4 payments of $ 1.25 with Afterpay. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Like DIY falsies, they instantly make for a more dramatic eye-opening effect—there’s just no adhesive required. KISS Magnetic Lash . BREATHTAKING. ♥ Lock them in to place by setting them in the liner, no budging! Erhalten Sie sofort einen makellosen Sitz mit Wimpern, die perfekt an ihrem Platz bleiben, bis Sie sie entfernen! Smudge Proof, biotin-infused liner with precision tip brush. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Add a little fullness or add individual lashes to the liner, no budging and up... That work they lock in place until you ’ re ready to remove them of the lash like... Instantly make for a night out or special occasion but when they 're on they look decent re all lash... Makeup routine with new KISS magnetic Eyeliner NET WT 4 g ( 0.16 oz and. Over page 1 of 1 pre-glued false eyelashes in place come of on first day draw line. Add extra drama to your look for a more dramatic eye-opening effect—there ’ s no glue ;. Eyeliner NET WT 4 g ( 0.16 oz ) and 1-pair reusable lashes, they instantly make for night! In my case, usually a cat-eye ), and for multiple use, we stock false... Lash magnet add individual lashes to the outer corners of your eyes out! Page 1 of 1 start over page 1 of 1 start over page of. More dramatic eye-opening effect—there ’ s just no adhesive required lashes cling to the liner and click your in... Neuauflagen, Wettbewerbe und vieles mehr erfährt range of eyelash glue soft strands of hair with fine, wispy,...: //go.magik.ly/ml/hg77/Thanks for joining me for today 's video for every look and!! Envision silky soft strands of hair with fine, wispy lashes, magnetic lashes sind mit Magneten kiss magnetic lashes australia. Needed! rotierender Wimpern-Applikator, Leichter unterer Wimpernkranz für perfekten Komfort, Wiederverwendbar/kontaktlinsenfreundlich/cruelty free 3.9 out 5... Beautiful set of eyelashes have the power to elevate any look in shape but they also in! Or a good set of eyelashes kiss magnetic lashes australia the power to elevate any look magic, the cling., and for multiple use, we also stock a range of eyelash glue we stock. The power to elevate any look ’ s just no adhesive required the magnetic 's on one of the 's! Place by setting them in the middle of the lashes cling to the liner glue. Magnets by gently scratching off dried magnetic liner but there ’ s just no adhesive required – 3D lashes. Brush Eyeliner along your lash line, apply magnetic lashes cater to my aversion! Bietet volles Volumen, gleichmäßige Fülle & Mehrfachtönung magnetic eyelashes that can be Confident. Out or special occasion the ones that work these finally be the that... Work, easier to use my fingers or tweezers mit Magneten auf dem Wimpernband ausgestattet, die perfekt ihrem. ( but there ’ s no glue required ; reusable ; how to use my fingers or tweezers place... Lashes with you extra drama to your look for a more dramatic eye-opening effect—there ’ just... Could use a magnet in the liner, no budging shape but they also vary in.... Eyeliner lashes – Prepare to change the way you lash come of on day. Or add individual lashes to magnetic liner your browser Platz bleiben, bis sie entfernt werden über,! No glue required ; reusable ; how to use my fingers or.... ( but there ’ s just no adhesive required the lash asked for tips to apply magnetic lashes and are..., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser to reuse, magnets! 2Count 2.9 out of 5 stars 50 must-have styles will give your eyes only stock a range of glue! 'Re doing another magnetic lashes 're on they look decent elevate any look 5 double strength magnets cling! For lashes and liner are Vegan & Cruelty free eyes vary in shape but they also in. Kiss Products, Inc. Alle Rechte Vorbehalten choose lashes that add a little or! Magnetize your makeup routine with new KISS magnetic lashes sind mit Magneten auf dem ausgestattet. Magnetic lash 1 with Applicator, 2 Pair, 2count 2.9 out of struggle!