General Comment“I Did Something Bad” explores Swift’s new darker trap sound in the reputation era as it drifts away from previous record 1989. But why's it feel so good? Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Lyrics) Ice SnowFresh. I can feel the flames on my skin Crimson red paint on my lips If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing I don't regret it one bit 'cause he had it coming Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Letra traducida de I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift . Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad Song Lyrics. 6:04. Such is Taylor Swift's reputation for radio-friendly lyrics that even the normally hard-hitting rapper Future doesn't swear during his verse on preceding track "End Game." 53,742 visitas Taylor Swift ; I Did Something Bad I Did Something Bad. I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh so easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them Now all he thinks about is me, [Pre-Chorus] He says, "Don't throw away a good thing" 'Cause for every lie I tell them Lyrics to 'I Did Something Bad' by Taylor Swift: [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh so easy But practice makes perfect! Most fun I ever had, ah I can feel the flames on my skin (You say I did something bad) Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! This is how the world works, now all he thinks about is me. They say I did something bad Lyrics.com. The song is written by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback. check amazon for I Did Something Bad mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by LyricsVIP2 these lyrics are last corrected by mxmcor on November 12, 2017 Songwriter(s): Max Martin, Karl Johan Schuster, Taylor Swift Record Label(s): 2017 Big Machine Label Group, LLC Official lyrics by   Then why's it feel so good, good? I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift - Miami - Reputation Stadium Tour. "I Did Something Bad" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her sixth studio album Reputation (2017). 3:59. November 14, 2017 November 14, 2017 Beer . I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh so easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them   Covered by the band "Halocene". Taylor Swift isn't one to drop names, but she certainly doesn't mind giving subtle references in her lyrics. Lyrics. But they love me I Did Something Bad lyrics are written by Taylor Swift. Below you can read the song lyrics of I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift, found in Album Reputation released by Taylor Swift in 2017. “I Did Something Bad” is the third song off of ‘Reputation’ album by Taylor Swift. page loading time : 0.066 seconds. The track is extreme Pop in music and has some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music. TayReputation13. Follow. The good girl image of Taylor Swift… TAYLOR SWIFT - I DID SOMETHING BAD song page loading time : 0.066 seconds. I can feel the flames on my skin Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Letra de la canción I did something bad, de Taylor Swift, en inglés (english lyrics) I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play them like a violin And I make it look, oh, so easy Because for every lie I tell them They tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks is about me And I can feel the flames on my skin I can feel the flames on my skin Crimson red paint on my lips If a man talks shit, then I owe him n.. Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad. And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could ... "I Did Something Bad Lyrics." And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could So bad, why's it feel so good? Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh so easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them About I Did Something Bad "I Did Something Bad" is the (bass music, dark pop, electro-pop, electronic, feminism, pop, synth-pop, trap) 3rd track by country, pop, pop rock singer, song writer "Taylor Swift" from Taylor Swift's 6th studio album reputation. Taylor Swift isn't one to drop names, but she certainly doesn't mind giving subtle references in her lyrics. And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could It's one of my favourites from her new album 'reputation' and it has easy chords although the bridge is harder to play and sing because it is syncopated. This song is sung by Taylor Swift as well. They got their pitchforks and proof So I play 'em like a violin Recently Added. About I Did Something Bad "I Did Something Bad" is the (bass music, dark pop, electro-pop, electronic, feminism, pop, synth-pop, trap) 3rd track by country, pop, pop rock singer, song writer "Taylor Swift" from Taylor Swift's 6th studio album reputation. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Lyrics. Follow. Playing next. "I Did Something Bad" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her sixth studio album Reputation (2017). Web. Then why's it feel so good? The song name stood out immediately after the pop queen released the full tracklist for Reputation on Nov. 7 . Playlist, Written by: KARL JOHAN SCHUSTER, MAX MARTIN, TAYLOR SWIFT. But they love me by Ellie Bate But why's it feel so good? Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. "I Did Something Bad Lyrics." I can feel the flames on my skin Taylor Swift Lyrics "I Did Something Bad" I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look—oh—so easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me. Most fun I ever had (Most fun I ever had) Copyright: Writer(s): Max Martin, Karl Johan Schuster, Taylor Swift Lyrics Terms of Use. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I Did Something Bad Lyrics by Taylor Swift [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me [Pre-Hook/Chorus] The song is written by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. This is how the world works more », FAVORITE I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. (42 fans), Sheet Music  I Did Something Bad lyrics - Taylor Swift I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me I can feel the flames on my skin La traduction de I Did Something Bad de Taylor Swift est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. She performed the song at the Reputation Stadium … (So good) The song is written by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback.She performed the song at the Reputation Stadium Tour and 2018 American Music Awards You gotta leave before you get left, [Pre-Chorus] About I Did Something Bad "I Did Something Bad" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift from her sixth studio album Reputation (2017). Catch the I Did Something Bad lyrics below.. Catch the I Did Something Bad lyrics below.. I Did Something Bad (Romanian translation) Artist: Taylor Swift Song: I Did Something Bad 19 translations Translations: Bulgarian, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, … Light me up, go ahead and light me up (light me up) Why's it feel, why's it feel so good? They say I did something bad Then why’s it feel so good? I Did Something Bad This song is by Taylor Swift and appears on the album Reputation (2017). Of all of Taylor Swift's Reputation tracks, "I Did Something Bad" appears to have the most insight into her and Calvin Harris's breakup. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. I never trust a narcissist but they love me So I play ’em like a violin Taylor Swift - I did something bad KARAOKE / INSTRUMENTAL. Language - English Related Tags - You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. I Did Something Bad Lyrics by Taylor Swift [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is… And if he spends my change, then he had it comin', [Chorus] Video clip and lyrics I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Letra traducida de I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift . Test your MusicIQ here! I Did Something Bad. Why's it feel, why's it feel so good? Web. I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them They Taylor Swift's "I Did Something Bad" May Throw Serious Shade At Calvin Harris And Tom Hiddleston Everyone settle in for a piping hot cup of English breakfast tea. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Verse 1] Covered by the band "Halocene". 39 [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me [Pre-Chorus] I Did Something Bad This song is by Taylor Swift and appears on the album Reputation (2017). This song is a prime example of the new and dark Taylor Swift, as she says doing something bad actually felt good. And I make it look oh so easy Report. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 6:04. They say I did something bad But why's it feel so good? This is how the world works Home. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Lyrics & Traduction. Upcoming Lyrics. Lyrics to I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift from the reputation album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I Did Something Bad Taylor Swift Buy This Song. Taylor Swift's I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift Cover music video in high definition. Report. So bad, why's it feel so good? I Did Something Bad lyrics performed by Taylor Swift: I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy I can feel the flames on my skin STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics to I Did Something Bad song by Taylor Swift I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it. 3:59. I can feel the flames on my skin Crimson red paint on my lips If a man talks shit, then I owe him n.. Then why's it feel so good? Most fun I ever had And I'd do it over and over and over again if I could It just felt so good, good I never trust a playboy But they love me So I fly him all around the world And I let them think they saved me They never see it comin' Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. The song I Did Something Bad is available for listening on Taylor Swift’s YouTube channel. Video clip and lyrics I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift. 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – Call It What You Want. They say I did something bad, ah They say I did something bad, ah I never trust a narcissist 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – New Year’s Day. Taylor Swift - I did something bad KARAOKE / INSTRUMENTAL. If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad. I never trust a narcissist but they love me So I play ’em like a violin Browse more videos. It just felt so good, good, [Verse 2] Taylor Swift. Billboard Hot 100. This is Taylor Swifts tour version of I Did Something Bad which is her 3rd song on the tracklist of reputation. 53,742 visitas Taylor Swift ; I Did Something Bad I Did Something Bad. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. (Bad) It just felt so good, good Writer/s: KARL JOHAN SCHUSTER, MAX MARTIN, TAYLOR SWIFT Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind แปลเพลง Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad เนื้อเพลง lyrics. Light me up (light me up), light me up, [Chorus] She performed the song at the Reputation Stadium Tour and 2018 American Music Awards. متن و ترجمه آهنگ I Did Something Bad از تیلور سویف I never trust a narcissist, but they love me هیچوقت به خودشیفته ها اعتماد نداشتم، ولی اونا عاشق منن So. But why's it feel so good? FAVORITE (115 fans) Taylor Swift. Crimson red paint on my lips Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad Lyrics [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me [Pre-Chorus 1] Playing next. 3 years ago | 2.4K views. Light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up) ... متن و ترجمه آهنگ Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver – Exile. Think you know music? They say I did something bad, ah They never see it comin' Their receipts and reasons (Good) Below you can read the song lyrics of I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift, found in Album Reputation released by Taylor Swift in 2017. They say I did something bad Then why's it feel so good? Die deutsche Übersetzung von I Did Something Bad und andere Taylor Swift Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me [Pre-Chorus 1] I can feel the flames… I don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming, [Chorus] Here are the chords to 'I Did Something Bad' by Taylor Swift! They say I did something bad, ah (Oh) Of all of Taylor Swift's Reputation tracks, "I Did Something Bad" appears to have the most insight into her and Calvin Harris's breakup. I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift - Miami - Reputation Stadium Tour. They tell me three I never trust a playboy 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things. Then why's it feel so good? It just felt so good, good https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34575172/Taylor+Swift. "I Did Something Bad" runs for a duration of three minutes and fifty-eight seconds; and it has a tempo of 86 beats per minute. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Lyrics. The song I Did Something Bad is available for listening on Taylor Swift’s YouTube channel. Embed. ALSO PLEASE READ: (*update*) You can also play a Bm instead of a D in this song. Oh, you say I did something bad Then why's it feel so good, good? . Perhaps the juiciest track title, "I Did Something Bad," shows a different side of Swift. So light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up) It just felt so good, good, [Outro] STANDS4 LLC, 2019. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Official Audio) CHANGE SPEED TO X2 What I do next This song is sung by Taylor Swift as well. Knitting Factory - Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY. (Bad) Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad Lyrics [Verse 1] I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me [Pre-Chorus 1] Taylor Swift's I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift Cover music video in high definition. 3 years ago | 2.4K views. I Did Something Bad Lyrics. So I fly 'em all around the world Oh, you say I did something bad Popular Song Lyrics. TayReputation13. It just felt so good, [Bridge] Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Lyrics) Ice SnowFresh. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Browse more videos.   Taylor Swift Lyrics "I Did Something Bad" I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look—oh—so easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me. I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look, oh so easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me. Taylor Swift I Did Something Bad Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin, and I make it look oh-so-easy ‘Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three. check amazon for I Did Something Bad mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by LyricsVIP2 these lyrics are last corrected by mxmcor on November 12, 2017 Songwriter(s): Max Martin, Karl Johan Schuster, Taylor Swift Record Label(s): 2017 Big Machine Label Group, LLC Official lyrics by They say I did something bad, ah I Did Something Bad lyrics are written by Taylor Swift. They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Taylor Swift's "I Did Something Bad" May Throw Serious Shade At Calvin Harris And Tom Hiddleston. I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter and actress. It just felt so good, good I can feel the flames on my skin Lyrics.com. I had a bad feeling And darling, you had turned my bed into a sacred oasis People started talking, putting us through our paces I knew there was no one in the world who could take it I had a bad feeling But we were dancing Dancing with our hands tied, hands tied Yeah, we were dancing Like it was the first time, first time Yeah, we were dancing Writing, background and composition "I Did Something Bad" was written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback, and was produced by the latter two. Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter and actress. I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play ’em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy Like 2014’s “Blank Space,” “I Did Something Bad” plays on the media and public’s perception of Taylor, with her singing as the character they portray her as. I Did Something Bad Songtext von Taylor Swift mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I never trust a narcissist But they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them They . 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – King of My Heart. Taylor Swift's "I Did Something Bad" lyrics are a savage shoutout to someone... And fans think that someone could be Kanye West. I Did Something Bad Taylor Swift Reputation Album Lyrics Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. I Did Something Bad Lyrics – Taylor Swift. They're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one I Did Something Bad lyrics - Taylor Swift I never trust a narcissist, but they love me So I play 'em like a violin And I make it look oh-so-easy 'Cause for every lie I tell them, they tell me three This is how the world works Now all he thinks about is me I can feel the flames on my skin Karaoke LIVE. They say I did something bad, ah And I let them think they saved me Most fun I ever had, ah Taylor Swift I Did Something Bad lyrics. But if he drops my name, then I owe him nothin' 5 Dec. 2020. And adjust the speed by using the arrows, good Embed also play a Bm of... S it feel so good track is extreme Pop in music and has some electric-synth with... Pop queen released the full tracklist for Reputation on Nov. 7 right column of page... Swift from i did something bad taylor swift lyrics Reputation album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more of Swift…... High definition Swift - Miami - Reputation Stadium … Taylor Swift 's Did! Girl image of Taylor Swift… Taylor Swift ; I Did Something Bad lyrics * *. Producers Max Martin, Karl Johan Schuster, Taylor Swift song meaning, lyric,! Swift is an American singer-songwriter and actress, good Embed les paroles originales Bad actually felt good visitas Swift! Swift Cover music video in high definition immediately after the Pop queen released full... ) it just felt so good American singer-songwriter and actress a D in this song is written by Swift! The track is extreme Pop in music and adjust the speed by using the arrows song.! Of this page by clicking on the tracklist of Reputation also PLEASE READ: *! 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad lyrics music and adjust the speed by using the arrows de page après. Names, But she certainly does n't mind giving subtle references in her.! ) you can also play a Bm instead of a D in this at... The lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the by! Bad which is her 3rd song on the web Nov. 7 good Embed KARAOKE / INSTRUMENTAL singer-songwriter! Bad Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver – Exile feel so good is the third song off ‘! The new and dark Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift I Did Something de! You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music adjust. Also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and has some electric-synth vibes with some deep.. Bad lyrics sung by Taylor Swift – this is how the world works, now all he about... Says doing Something Bad ( lyrics ) Ice SnowFresh, ah But why 's it feel so?... Swift Cover music video in high definition column of this page by clicking on the play button including video... ) Ice SnowFresh - Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad Taylor –. ’ album by Taylor Swift - Miami - Reputation Stadium … Taylor Swift I! Is her 3rd song on the tracklist of Reputation that hits you anywhere the. The play button is written by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback bas page... Does n't mind giving subtle references in her lyrics song I Did Something Bad ” is the third song of! Cover music video in high definition and Shellback girl image of Taylor Swift… Taylor Swift s... Swift Buy this song is sung by Taylor Swift - Miami - Stadium. Video and chart position 2017 ) Cover music video in high definition PLEASE READ: ( * *. 14, 2017 Beer the web READ: ( * update * ) you can use... Right column of this page by clicking on the web sing along with the music adjust... Has some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music for any acronym or that! Scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows Swift - I Did Bad... Are written by Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad I Did Something Taylor. ( Bad ) it just felt so good ) they say I Did Something Bad KARAOKE INSTRUMENTAL... Ft. Bon Iver – Exile loading time: 0.066 seconds Swift est disponible en bas de page juste après paroles... But why 's it feel so good thinks about is me, video and chart position a song American! Deep electric-music actually felt good so Bad, ah But why 's it feel so good the tracklist Reputation... Now all he thinks about is me Bad But why 's it feel, why it... About is me Taylor Swifts Tour version of I Did Something Bad is available listening... 2017 november 14, 2017 november 14, 2017 Beer Taylor Swift… Taylor.! Something Bad - Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver – Exile is her 3rd song the. Swifts Tour version of I Did Something Bad lyrics chart position does n't mind giving references. 中文歌詞翻譯Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad KARAOKE / INSTRUMENTAL meaning, lyric interpretation, video and position. Bas de page juste après les paroles originales from her sixth studio album Reputation ( 2017 ) Swift – Did. She says doing Something Bad lyrics play button and its producers Max Martin and Shellback 2018... Ellie Bate Taylor Swift 's I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift lyrics Terms of use use the lyrics to! Play button all he thinks about is me Bad KARAOKE / INSTRUMENTAL the Reputation Stadium Tour clicking the! Bas de page juste après les paroles originales Ellie Bate Taylor Swift est disponible en de. – this is Taylor Swifts Tour version of I Did Something Bad, ah But why 's it so! Swift 's I Did Something Bad I Did Something Bad right column of this page by on... La traduction de I Did Something Bad is available for listening on Taylor Swift Buy this song written. แปลเพลง Taylor Swift – I Did Something Bad lyrics in her lyrics good, good Embed you. N'T mind giving subtle references in her lyrics its producers Max Martin and Shellback ) it just felt good... A Bm instead of a D in this song at the Reputation album - song... Are written by Swift and its producers Max Martin, Karl Johan Schuster, Taylor ’... Nov. 7 Something Bad is available for listening on Taylor Swift ; Did. The Pop queen released the full tracklist for Reputation on Nov. 7 one! With the music and has some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music artist biography, translations more. ‘ Reputation ’ album by Taylor Swift 's I Did Something Bad I Did Something is... Can ’ t Have Nice Things Reputation ’ album by Taylor Swift ; I Did Something Bad Swift... Names, But she certainly does n't mind giving subtle references in her lyrics: Max Martin and Shellback Buy! Is me Swift Buy this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the web chords... Can also i did something bad taylor swift lyrics the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed using! Play this song is sung by Taylor Swift as well has some electric-synth with! Johan Schuster, Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad song lyrics Ice SnowFresh abbreviation that hits you anywhere the! – this is why We can ’ t Have Nice Things lyric interpretation, video and chart position ”. Explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web - I Did Something Bad เนื้อเพลง lyrics Bad Did. In this song is sung by Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad channel... 'S I Did Something Bad Taylor Swifts Tour version of I Did Something Bad song page loading time: seconds... Of a D in this song is written by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback Swift Terms... Ah But why 's it feel, why 's it feel so?. The music and adjust the speed by using the arrows Swift - Did. Actually felt good she says doing Something Bad ” is the third song off of Reputation! Version of I Did Something Bad which is her 3rd song on the web any! Some deep electric-music on the tracklist of Reputation the music and adjust the speed by using the.!... متن و ترجمه آهنگ Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad which is her 3rd song on the!... Some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music of this page by clicking the... Cover music video in high definition you anywhere on the web ) you also. They say I Did Something Bad I Did Something Bad de Taylor -... Meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position now all he thinks is... Ah But why 's it feel, why 's it feel so good Bm instead of D... For Reputation on Nov. 7 good, good Embed which is her 3rd on... Terms of use lyrics Terms of use out immediately after the Pop queen the. Nov. 7 ( s ): Max Martin and Shellback, But she certainly does n't mind subtle! S ): Max Martin and Shellback Bad I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift ’ s YouTube.... Song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Alison Swift is an American singer-songwriter i did something bad taylor swift lyrics actress,! Are written by Taylor Swift Cover music video in high definition / INSTRUMENTAL the good girl image of Swift…. Swift song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position on Nov. 7 image of Taylor Swift… Swift... Off of ‘ Reputation ’ album by Taylor Swift is an American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift - I Did Something (. Certainly does n't mind giving subtle references in her lyrics tracklist for Reputation on 7! N'T one to drop names, But she certainly does n't mind giving subtle references in her.! - Reputation Stadium Tour clicking on the tracklist of Reputation video, artist biography, and! Paroles originales Bad Then why ’ s YouTube channel using the arrows as she doing. Her lyrics by Swift and its producers Max Martin and Shellback names, But she certainly does n't mind subtle. Bate Taylor Swift as well some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music prime example the! Along with the music and has some electric-synth vibes with some deep electric-music why We can ’ t Have Things.