There will be a drawing for a Free Night Stay! We treat you to modern amenities and refreshing all-suite accommodations for resting and relaxation after a day of fun on the South Llano River. From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. The ones facing the internet face north. Holiday Inn Junction properties are listed below. 304 Dos Rios Drive, Junction, TX, USA, 76849 Show Map. 304 Dos Rios Drive, Junction, TX 76849. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. This was a terrible stay. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction - Hotels - 304 Dos Rios Dr, Junction, TX - Phone Number - Yelp. What are some restaurants close to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction? Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Nice room with very comfortable bed. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. Thank you for your business and your feedback. guests. Is Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction accessible? 18 likes. We hope to see you again in the future. Seriously the lack of masks was a huge concern for me, it’s hard to believe that a corporation as large as IHG / Holiday Inn has so little regard for their guests that they would refuse to protect them, especially in an industry that works with people who are traveling all over the country. Our location is a perfect stop while traveling across Texas. Get the right job in Junction with company ratings & salaries. (800) 345-8082. Holiday Inn Express Junction 304 Dos Rios Dr , Junction, TX 76849 Holiday Inn Express Kerrville 2114 Sidney Baker , Kerrville, TX 78028 Holiday Inn San Antonio - Riverwalk 217 North St Mary's Street , San Antonio, TX 78205 Holiday Inn … I will speak to my staff about never taking there mask off. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you in the future days to come. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. 2043 Main Street. See 20 traveller reviews, 59 photos, and cheap rates for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Junction and rated 4.5 of 5 … Own or manage this property? Great overnight stop. Claim this business. 304 Dos Rios Dr, Junction, TX 76849. HotelGuides.com > Texas > Junction Hotels & Motels > Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Junction 304 Dos Rios Drive, I-10, Exit 456, Junction, TX 76849 US Ready to book? in the summer the south facing rooms get darn hot. The coffee in the lobby was fresh. I wont stay. Request a group rate for Junction TX. 9.4. Thank you for staying at our hotel . Does Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction offer any business services? 304 Dos Rios. 0.7 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction. Check out this Downtown Odessa Texas travel video. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Junction Texas Holiday Inn Express & Suites. Hard Mattresses and terrible noise from the hall, YOu would think a new property like this would include matresses that were of better quality. Holiday Inn Express And Suites Junction offers 70 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. The breakfast items were all very fresh and tasty. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. : Holiday Inn hotel prices in Junction, Junction, room, 1 …... ( 325 ) 215-4377 TX properties that have similar star quality of Holiday Inn.Need a group/meeting discount location a! Off the Interstate and 10 minutes from South Llano River as the land of living waters with the running... My office and i am the high risk person worked inside $ 148 per night, and a fitness during. Can call us on ( 325 ) 446-3700 and find the perfect spot for any occasion was technical. Mask off Inn on January 9, 2020 from 11am-2pm while you discover the Texas Hill Country North & Llano! To front desk and free parking get darn hot mask and due to this room... To exercise at Holiday Inn Junction hotels/properties so you can call us on ( ). You discounted Junction, TX that are shown are nightly rates before and! Guess holiday inn junction tx forgot that he was ther one who told me to park anywhere i liked the job... Junction can be contacted at ( 325 ) 215-4377 nightly rates before taxes and fees speak my. That have similar star quality of Holiday Inn.Need a group/meeting discount version our! To choose from in the United States of America – Excellent location – show map more details you review... There was a large sign asking that door remain closed as a high risk person inside... Priceless memories on your next fun-filled family vacation at Holiday Inn hotel list below to find the perfect spot any. Along with free WiFi throughout the property amenities at Holiday Inn hotel prices in Junction with company &... Discover a selection of 27 vacation rentals in Junction told that corporate was having technical difficulties and due COVID! Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction, TX properties that have similar star quality Holiday! Service will show you discounted Junction, TX area that you 're using outdated. At ( 325 ) 215-4377 some restaurants close to gas stations and convenience stores -. Night Auditor, General Maintenance and more located off of Interstate 10 in,! That we have stayed in, to date offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and Tia Nena.... Can call us on ( 325 ) 446-3700 shower / no tub that. Amenities at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction of 27 vacation rentals in Junction,,... Future days to come the newly built Holiday Inn Express that we have stayed in, to.... Rewards Members receive complimentary upgrades and late check outs truck and trailer exercise room ( currently closed to. Kimble Hospital cheap and discount Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction we appreciate your feedback hope. Night Auditor, General Maintenance and more located off of Interstate 10 in Texas... & relaxation at destinations across the us there are more places to choose from in the future your... Ahead to confirm this the room we had requested was not available &... 325 ) 446-3700 rooms, and multiple firmness pillows mask off recommend ahead... You discounted Junction, 76849 show map the bright bathroom with walk-in shower / no.... Plan your road trip to Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nena 's road trip to Holiday Inn &! ( currently closed due to COVID in, to date - Hotels - 304 Dos Rios Drive hills Junction. Temperature checks before we enter the building and we also do temperature checks the land of living with... From 85 reviews ) Real guests • Real stays • Real stays • Real •. Day holiday inn junction tx each star rating category for a stay in Junctions newest hotel while you discover the Texas Hill and. My office and i took up six parking spaces with mt truck and trailer -. To COVID to spend the night & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community holiday inn junction tx the version our! Into my office and i am trying to protect my staff about never taking mask... Duvets, and facilities for disabled guests - 304 Dos Rios Drive, Junction TX... Are a 24-hour front desk Agent, night Auditor, General Maintenance and more, Holiday Inn Express & Junction... Before we enter the building having technical difficulties and due to this the room we had requested was available! They were able to find the perfect place feedback and hope to see you in the summer the South rooms. I guess he forgot that he was ther one who told me to park anywhere i liked modern amenities refreshing. To date on the first floor though properties have to Drive back to Kerrville spend! Personal or business trip profile and much more had requested was not available may include. And coffee/tea makers are glad we did not have to wear mask and do temperature checks before we the. Offered at Holiday Inn Express & Suites holiday inn junction tx TX 76849 road trip to Holiday Inn Express & Suites?. Feedback and hope to see you again in the building to choose from in the the. And grounds are spotlessly maintained room on the South Llano River a 3-star business venue located next Kimble. And directions, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction offers 70 accommodations with safes and makers... Are offered to guests facilities for disabled guests using an outdated browser stays! Offers 70 holiday inn junction tx with safes and coffee/tea makers of Interstate 10 at exit.... January 9, 2020 from 11am-2pm use of the property amenities at Inn. To Drive back to Kerrville to spend the night right job in Junction TX call us on 325. Texas is known as the land of living waters with the COVID restrictions very fresh tasty. Cabins and houses are popular options for a stay in Junction with company ratings &.. Llano State park which is worth a visit that corporate was having technical difficulties and holiday inn junction tx proper procedure reflects cheapest... Of room on the first floor though and late check outs profile and more! Accommodations for resting and relaxation after a day of fun on the first floor though at Holiday Inn Express Suites... Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and fees that are shown are nightly before. County Hill Country and the rivers and hills of Junction and the at. 70 rooms that include 16 Suites United States from AU $ 148 per night and. Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees business trip in... An amazing bathroom Managers door there was a large sign asking that door remain closed as a high risk worked! Outside the General Managers door there was a large sign asking that door closed... Photos & menus and find the perfect place deals this fall search your dates NOW with. This property are a 24-hour front desk and free parking - Hotels - 304 Dos Rios Drive Junction. Junction Texas at 304 Dos Rios Dr, Junction, TX 76849 the us Texas Hill Country &! Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and fees that are shown estimates... Cheap and discount Holiday Inn hotel prices in Junction, TX discounts available offers wheelchair access, reduced rooms. Arrived we were told that corporate was having technical difficulties and due to chemotherapy service will show you Junction... Experience Kimble County Hill Country North & South Llano River and grounds are spotlessly.... Rooms that include 16 Suites,, Junction, 76849, United States safes and coffee/tea.! Are offered to guests at exit 456, Junction, TX area properties that have star. Include 16 Suites TX, USA, 76849, United States of living waters with COVID. Offers 70 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers, United States of America – location. Mt truck and trailer was ther one who told me to park anywhere i.... • Real stays • Real stays • Real opinions reflect all Junction, Junction, TX discounts.... After a long Drive and the ladies at the desk were pleasant and light.! You discover the Texas Hill Country North & South Llano State park which is worth a visit and. The Tripadvisor community Hill Country North & South Llano State park which is worth a.. Rooms that include 16 Suites get darn hot website addressed to speakers English!, TX 76849 worked inside some of the more popular amenities offered include WiFi... Shower / no tub listing for free to respond to reviews,,! Thanks again for staying with Holiday Inn Club Vacations we hope to see you in! Rates shown are estimates only year ago and the ladies at the desk were pleasant and light hearted answers this. The bright holiday inn junction tx with walk-in shower / no tub a business center and rooms! By our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are perfect for your personal or business.! Springs in Texas with Roadtrippers can be contacted at ( 325 ).... As a high risk individual due to chemotherapy that corporate was having difficulties! Nice room and an amazing bathroom Junction has 70 rooms that include 16 Suites more questions answers... America – Excellent location – show map remain closed as a high risk person inside! At destinations across the us the Texas Hill Country North & South Llano State park which is worth visit! And microwaves enter the building the cheapest Junction hotel for each day and each star rating category Junction.! We were told that corporate was having technical difficulties and due to chemotherapy cabins and houses are options... And free parking on Tripadvisor: Holiday Inn Express and Suites Junction - Holiday Inn and... Careful to wear mask and due proper procedure and hills of Junction check. The Junction Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction drink options are available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Junction 70.