You can find it here. So, take a look at the rest, and then we’ll consider the deck choices proper. I have a grenzo, dungeon warden list I've been runningcasually that I was wondering what it would take to turn it competitive, if that's even possible or worth it. - Yes, a budget Grenzo deck can win consistently. Here’s how the sequence of events goes: An opponent targets your Grenzo, Dungeon Warden with a Path to Exile . I've played Grenzo in around 100 games in different playgroups. If they're built to win if uninterrupted around turn 5-7, then yes. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden A proactive Doomsday deck that utilizes its commander to crack the piles, to win with Kiki-Jiki and Zealous Conscripts, with a variety … Sac a creature with a strong ETB effect. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Epitaph Golem + Any Sac Outlet + Any creature 1. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden cracks the pile created by Doomsday, therefore, no card in hand is needed to manually crack the pile. I wanted to dig deep into Grenzo, Dungeon Warden territory and I found myself really enjoying the synergy and combo possibilities on the cheap here. He's one of only three legendary creatures with an X in the mana cost. 2. He is one of only two cards (that I know of) which interact with the bottom of … First time posting here, and I have to say snowfox, congratulations on the primer status, you made an awesome deck! This is my first EDH deck. This primer is also posted to my friend's blog. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden Legendary Creature — Goblin Rogue. The Stylus will place Grenzo on the bottom of your deck, and then Grenzo… - I find Grenzo very fun. Counterspell or Force of Will. I hadn't seen Grenzo, Dungeon Warden before, and was quite intrigued by him. I started with a majority of your main creature list (minus Recruiter and maybe a few others) and added the budget land base. In response, you then activate Grenzo’s ability and leave it on the stack. TOTAL COST: 4 Instead or the expensive mana rocks and lands, I am more interested in the other spells that I may not have remembered. (For a similar reason, I had and then cut Fires of Invention–the one time I played it it got swiftly removed!) Grenzo, Dungeon Warden enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. Use Epitaph Golem's ability to place the creature on the bottom of the library. I made a deck around [[Grenzo, Dungeon Warden]] and wanted advice on cards to add or remove. Use Grenzo's ability to flip the creature and reactivate the ETB. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden is a pretty strange card. If it's a creature card with power less than or equal to Grenzo's power, put it onto the battlefield Then target Grenzo with Tel-Jilad Stylus . Grenzo, Dungeon Warden interacts with the pile at instant speed and can not be countered by the typical counter spells i.e. 3. About 4 years ago I put together a Kiki-Jiki goblin deck, and are quite familiar with his antics. My group plays around a 75% power level. My answers to your questions: - It depends on the expensive decks. @NoNeedToBragoBoutIt I suspect because Carnival is a dead flip, and we have no way to recur Enchantments in this deck. If they're all built to win if uninterrupted around turn 3–5, then no. ... but there’s enough utility under here to spark a very interesting EDH deck for just $35.07. Basic game plan revolves around activating grenzo … : Put the bottom card of your library into your graveyard.