Add to Cart. This product is self-leveling and is good to the promise (even when applying overhead and on vertical application). Add to registry. General Finishes Ash Gray Gel Stain Oil Based Quart. Aug 14, 2019 - I tested the new General Finishes Gel stains on golden oak cabinet doors. See how you can get free standard shipping. Ash Gray Oil-Based Gel Stain from General Finishes is an on-trend warm and ashy shade of gray. General Finishes. 99 Each. These stains are featured across the nation’s social media for upcycling furniture and cabinets. Model AQT General Finishes - Ash Stain Gel Solvent Based Quart. General Finishes - Gel Stain Ash Gray 1/2Pt. Product Overview; Specifications; Questions & Answers; Customer Reviews; Internet # 313823395 Model # GF.AQT share Share save to favorites Save to Favorites Save to Custom Catalog print Print 0606016120024. Item 169039. Sold & shipped by Woodcraft Supply, LLC. $21.24. 1 qt. General Finishes focuses on state of the art water-base finishes and waterbourne coatings, and is the country's leader in waterbased finish technology offering wood stains, dye stains, top coats, gel stains, exterior wood finishes, liquid oilbase stains, water based lacquers furniture paint. List Price: $27.95: Price: $24.95 & FREE Shipping: You Save: $3.00 (11%) Size Name: 1 Pint 1 Gallon. Qty . Ash Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain $ 35 54. Updating Oak Cabinets Staining Oak Cabinets Oak Kitchen Cabinets Kitchen Cabinet Styles Painting Kitchen Cabinets Kitchen Counters Oak Stain Grey Stain Paris Grey. Create a gorgeous, whitewash finish on your furniture with General Finishes Whitewash wood stain. Add to Cart. Gel stain that has the most "finishing feel" of General Finishes products. General Finishes Ash Gray Gel stain on golden oak - Popular. In stock $ 24. Take 6 and a half minutes and follow these 6 steps from General Finishes to get started. Out of stock online. 99 Quart. Shipping Restrictions: Ground Transportation Only to addresses within the 48 Contiguous United States. See how you can get free standard shipping. Quick View. Compare. Model CPT General Finishes - Carbon Gray Stain Gel Solvent Based Pint. General Finishes - Ash Gray Stain Gel Solvent Based 1/2 Pint. $10.19. Overview Home of the popular Java Gel … Model #0082. $24.99. General Finishes Water Based Milk Paint, 1 Quart, Drift Wood. Model JQ General Finishes - Java Gel Stain Quart. Pickup not available. Tip from Andrea Allred: Dry brush Gray Gel Stain on top the next day for a weathered look. Prime Cart. Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Item 826979. With General Finishes Gel Stain, we were in love with it from the get-go. I also used General Finishes gel stain in Ash Gray for the top. go to top of page button. In stock $ 24. 4.8 out of 5 stars 269. 1 gal. Compare; Find My Store. $24.99. Item 161196. Gel wood stains are heavy-bodied and do not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-based wipe-on stains do, providing the deepest, richest colors of any oil-based stain available. See all General Finishes paint and stain colors at. Compare; Find My Store. 1 Pint. 4.39 out of 5 stars (31) Add to Cart. $24.99. $11.99. Write a Review. The bottom is the Ash Gray. Ash Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain. $34.73 $ 34. General Finishes Gel Stain, Gray, Quart Item #56968. Gel Stain from General Finishes is home of the popular Java Gel Stain featured across the nation's social media for upcycling furniture and cabinets. The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow out evenly (no drips or runs), preventing uneven penetration for consistent color control. General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Quart, Ash Gray in Stain. General Finishes Gel Stain/Milk Paint update 16 months later | DecorSauce - Duration: 6:00. Compare. 1. *If you choose to use High Performance, make sure that you wait 72 hours between the two products since you are moving from an oil based product to a water based product and it is essential that the first is dry before applying the second. General Finishes Gel Stain, Gray, 1/2 Pint Item #54781. 1. 99 Half Pint. To fix, sand the table lightly with 120-grit sandpaper and restain the table. Nov 30, 2020 - Show us what you have done with General Finishes Gel Stains - www.GeneralFinishes.com - the stain with the most "finishing feel" of all our products. SKU # 519104. Arrives by Thu, Sep 24. Add to Cart. Gel Stain from General Finishes is home of the popular Java Gel Stain featured across the nation's social media for upcycling furniture and cabinets. 99. In addition to this non-permeable surface factor, General Finishes Gel Stain is an oil-based product, and it is more difficult to obtain proper drying characteristics over a dense manufactured surface such as laminate. This is General Finishes popular, Gel stain that has been featured across the nation's social media for repurposing & upcycling furniture and cabinets. 1 Half-Pint. Item 169038. 73 $34.95 $34.95. 6:00 . Gel Stain - Ash Gray (Oil Based) General Finishes Available in 2 Sizes: Quart and Pint. Product Overview; Specifications; Questions & Answers; Customer Reviews; Internet # 313823389 Model # GF.ASG share Share save to favorites Save to Favorites Save to Custom Catalog print Print 0606016120031. $11.99 $ 11. Add to list. General Finishes Oil Based Gel Stain Color Samples (Chip Box) 4.1 out of 5 stars 7. I want to change my golden oak cabinets, so I tried a test of the new General Finishes Ash Gray gel. Article by Sherri Peder. Compare. for pricing and availability. $16.99 . 99 $11.99 $ 11. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Compare. Set your store to see local availability View Similar in Stock. Qty: Add to Cart. for pricing and availability. Price Alert . $21.24. This one actually went on a warm gray and neutralized the red orange mahogany. Oct 15, 2017 - Explore jennifer noneofyourbusiness's board "grey gel stain" on Pinterest. Ash Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain Model# GF.AQT $ 35 54 $ 35 54. General Finishes General Finishes Gel Stain, Ash Gray, Half Pint. To improve adherence of the stain, mix 2 parts Gel Stain with one part Gel Satin Topcoat. 95. 1 Quart. $11.99. Add to Cart. Item 161195. General Finishes. Gel Stains produce a durable and beautiful "hand-rubbed" finish and are heavy-bodied- very easy to apply. Shipping Restrictions: Ground Transportation Only. Quick View. The top door is the Carbon Gray. In Stock check in-store availability. Ash Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain $ 89 13. Compare. Add to Cart. 99 Each. More delivery & pickup options. Gel Stains from General Finishes are the easiest way to achieve the hand-rubbed finish look. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. go to top of page button. General Finishes Gel Stain, Ash Gray, Quart Item #71941. Color: Ash Gray This fits your . Item 169037. General Finishes oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a “hand-rubbed” look without all the work. General Finishes. PAINTING MY OLD APPLIANCES … Ash Gray Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain. Candlelite Oil-Based Interior Wood Gel Stain Model# GF.CQ $ 38 36 $ 38 36. General Finishes 1-Qt. Appropriate for mill work, furniture, cabinets, garage doors, windows, decks, and more. $45.95 $ 45. Out of stock online. Try. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Qty: $12.99 delivery. 7. Set your store to see local availability View Similar in Stock. It’s gorgeous to pair with Perfect Gray or Empire Gray Milk Paint. General Finishes 1 qt. 54. Every other gray stain I’ve tried has gone on blue. See more ideas about gel stain, general finishes gel stain, staining wood. Add to Wish List. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. In stock $ 11. We recommend our Coral Crush Milk Paint for a similar look. December 2019. Sort By Featured. Add to Cart . Add to Cart. General Finishes Gel Stain, Ash Gray, Half Pint Item #74009. Gel stains, as all wood stains, were formulated to go over raw wood which has an "open" surface and can absorb some of the stain. General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Pint, Ash Gray Visit the General Finishes Store. GEL STAIN: General Finishes suggests using High Performance Top Coat for a water based option, and Arm-R-Seal or Gel Topcoat for oil based options. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,248 ratings #1 Best Seller in Household Stains. Having trouble deciding what color to choose when staining? Top with Winter White Glaze Effects for a coastal-inspired look! ... General Finishes Gel Stain on knotty pine. Decorsauce 26,405 views. / Interior Stains & Finishes / Interior Stains; 21 products in Gray | Interior Stains . I will definitely be looking for more pieces to use this stain. Qty . Add to Wish List. Compare. Qty . Learn More - Not Available for Express and Overnight Shipping. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. In stock $ 11. Compare. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. 1 qt. General Finishes - Ash Gray Stain Gel Solvent Based 1/2 Pint. I wanted a grayish brown finish, so I think Ash Gray … $11.99. WEATHERWASH Water-Based Interior Stain (Gallon) Item #1540989. I also used General Finishes gel stain in Ash Gray for the top. Quick View. Compare. Qty . Learn More - Will Only Ship to the Contiguous 48 States. General Finishes offers tomorrow's finishes today, 2019: VOC restrictions on Oil Gallons. We tried using a rag (a sock, an old t-shirt, stain pads) but none of these worked as well as a good brush. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up when rubbing out the 2nd and 3rd coats. Store Pick Up . Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. Quick View. Quick View. Gel Stain is heavy-bodied and does not penetrate as deeply into raw wood as water-based wood stains do. Model GRQ General Finishes - Gray Gel Stain Quart. Return policy . I love love love this gray stain! Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. Quick View .