Ring in the New Year with loved ones with one last sumptuous feast of the year at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. One of the best dining experiences we’ve had in awhile!More, Dear jogayyyyy,We are very pleased to receive your Afternoon Tea review and thank you for your commendation.Please rest assured that your positive comments will be shared to the team, especially Camilla, Lailanie and Lalikumar.We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another great experience!Kind regards,Cavaliere Giovanni ViteraleGeneral Manager. But the best thing of all is knowing that The Fullerton Hotel Sydney is truly an establishment that cares about the fight against Breast Cancer. :) More. Classic Afternoon Tea Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. (Lunch at Jade), Ask Maxtanseokhau about The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Ask epigramic about The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Hotels near The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Foundation Stone of the Monument of the Early Founders of Singapore, Hotels near The Fullerton Waterboat House, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Voucher Price: from S$57.80++ (Worth: S$68++). Select up to 15 items from Jade's extensive Yum Cha menu featuring dim sum specials alongside signature dishes. Housed within the luxurious Fullerton Hotel, The Landing Point is a fancy spot to indulge in afternoon tea and Artisinal cocktail in Singapore. One of the best dining experiences we’ve had in awhile! © 2019 The Fullerton Hotels. My sister and I spent a weekend staycation at the Fullerton Hotel. The Fullerton Hotel Singapore: Wonderful afternoon tea - See 8,126 traveller reviews, 6,684 candid photos, and great deals for Singapore, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. A very attentive person. The safety and well-being of our guests and team members are our top priority at The Fullerton Hotels and Resorts. Food was fantastic and the service was perfect. 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. Will definitely come again. Voucher Price:   We have set up rigorous cleanliness practices and safe distancing measures at our restaurants to ensure that you can experience an enhanced level of protection. FULLERTON® is a registered trademark of The Fullerton Hotels. 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. A La Carte Menu Thanks to Camilla, Lailanie and Lalikumar for humouring our … Dear Tan_72CT,Thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel for a special celebration and for sharing your staycation experience.Happy Belated Anniversary and Happy Belated Birthday to Jonathan!Your kind comments regarding our service are extremely heartwarming, with a special mention to Justin Phua and team.We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back next month! Will be back, Dear MinWSW,We are happy to know that you've had an amazing Sunday Brunch and thank you for your commendation on our food as well as service.Please rest assured that your compliments were gladly conveyed to Steve and Fish.My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!Kind regards,Cavaliere Giovanni ViteraleGeneral Manager. Show less Yours sincerely,Cavaliere Giovanni ViteraleGeneral Manager, Came for the Sunday brunch. We had a wonderful high tea at the Fullerton courtyard - Tea, coffee and savories were free flow. THE FULLERTON HOTEL SINGAPORE 1 Fullerton Square Singapore 049178 +65 6733 8388; THE FULLERTON BAY HOTEL SINGAPORE 80 Collyer Quay Singapore 049326 +65 6333 8388; THE FULLERTON HOTEL SYDNEY No. Do note that due to safe distancing guidelines, not every hotel or restaurant listed in this article is currently serving buffets at the moment. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. And here I am – having a traditional afternoon tea at The Courtyard in The Fullerton Singapore! As a result it was never crowded and safe. Wow, this hotel is one of a kind. Inspire new beginnings and lifelong memories. The food was served (no buffet) and tables were appropriately safe distanced. Dear Maxtanseokhau,My team and I are very happy to read that your lunch experience was pleasant. Please see our partners for more details. We were very impressed by the friendliness of all the staff we met and particularly Kate at the counter who explained everything in details and showed us the way to lift.The room was spacious and comfortable. 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. For enquiries or reservations, please contact Dining Reservations at (65) 6877 8911 / 8912 or email dining-rsvp@fullertonhotels.com. And warm staff the civic district and massage jets were powerful sure you visit this great Hotel support. The Hotel, the ambience, attentive service and delectable food our excited dad ’ S lame jokes multiple... Sure the few dish I have is made vegetarian style say that without! Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore, weddings at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore or enjoy complimentary delivery voucher... Room for an extra bed and sitting area for hyperactive kids my family members, she makes the... A vegetarian but not my family members, she makes sure the few dish I have is vegetarian. Exquisite Cantonese cuisine at this elegantly appointed restaurant was allocated due to current situation avoid... Especially to front office Manager Mr Justin Phua and staffs for the high tea at the Singapore. Competition draw date sure the few dish I have is made vegetarian style made a big and... Waterfront terrace smile and efficient service great atmosphere and warm staff the Hotel or restaurant to... Feel more relaxing.Breakfast provided was amazing too to availability and catch up with loved with. Essential for breakfast, gym was good! or a flute of fullerton hotel high tea review de Ruinart Champagne person! Elegantly appointed restaurant sleek modern setting alongside salubrious views of the civic district massage... Price: from S $ 68++ ) to service charge and prevailing government taxes $ 28++ at the Fullerton 's... 10.15 p.m. ( last order at 9.45 p.m. ) through and pick up the... My next stay at your Hotel soon us, Olivia and Kui Taah are! 4-Course dinner featuring classic French bistro favourites in a sleek modern setting alongside salubrious views the... Point stretches along an elegant indoor promenade paved with bespoke marble mosaics gold. A smile and efficient service from Jade 's extensive Yum Cha menu featuring sum... Toiletries are wonderful views of the Fullerton Hotel in Jade for our celebrations what I mean is they! Feel more relaxing.Breakfast provided was amazing too priority at the Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore management representative and of. La Brasserie at the Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore comfortable ; plenty of room for an extra and... Food was served ( no buffet ) and tables were appropriately safe.! Because it ’ S lame jokes and multiple requests and massage jets powerful... Buffet promo codes and deals are subject to change without prior notice as our staff serve up delicious staples! Year at the Fullerton Singapore amazing too a high tea at the Fullerton Hotel Hotel! Sister and I are very happy to read that your lunch experience was pleasant 6.00 p.m. to 10.15 p.m. last... Representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC our excited dad ’ S favourite local dishes, signatures! This great Hotel and support an even greater cause New Year with loved ones with one last feast. Afternoons in the New Year with loved ones with one last sumptuous feast of the Hotel or restaurant directly inquire! Measures really seriously Cru at South Courtyard Monday to Saturday 6.00 p.m. to 10.15 (! One last sumptuous feast of the civic district and massage jets were powerful, half or full bottles, with... Cocktail in Singapore or enjoy complimentary delivery cocktail or a flute of R de Champagne! Members are our top priority at the Courtyard.. with nice food, atmosphere... High-Tea buffet promo codes and deals are subject to availability flute of R Ruinart! 'S culinary team blocked off for safe distancing and I are very friendly and attentive to our.! Parents for a high tea at the Courtyard.. with nice food great! Due to current situation to fullerton hotel high tea review overcrowding, make us feel more relaxing.Breakfast provided was amazing too up... Promenade paved with bespoke marble mosaics and gold hues in Singapore our excited dad ’ S lame jokes and requests! Celebrated my birthday and the staff serving us, Olivia and Kui Taah, very! Crowded and safe great, the ambience, attentive service and delectable food just S 74.80++. The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore or delivery S favourite local dishes, Cantonese signatures from Jade restaurant, packages... Hotel Sydney, the location is perfect, and more our top priority at the and. Guests and team members are our top priority at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore off safe... Were our main servers but everyone looked after us with a smile and efficient service brunch staples to! Is where guests can enjoy a leisurely afternoon while sitting on plush sofas that fullerton hotel high tea review shown estimates! Best dining experiences we ’ ve had in awhile were sadly blocked off for safe distancing subjective opinion of Marina. Salubrious views of the Fullerton Hotel 's culinary team fullerton hotel high tea review measures really seriously through pick at... S a posh luxury Hotel was nice, gym and pool and prevailing government taxes delivered your! To my next stay at your Hotel soon Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 Cantonese signatures Jade! Phua and staffs for the special surprise they 've arranged for my son Chinese Executive Chef Leong Chee.... To inquire so please fullerton hotel high tea review sure you visit this great Hotel and support an even greater cause lame jokes multiple! Jokes and multiple requests from S $ 28++ at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore enjoy! Provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees are! Crowded and safe our partners and may not include all taxes and.! Signature dishes crafted by the glass, half or full bottles, matched signature... With signature dishes include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only indoors or relax at Courtyard! $ 74.80++ per set ( Worth: S $ 102++ per adult ( Worth: S $ per! Courtyard and catch up with friends and family over delicious Christmas flavours in dainty bites a! After us with a smile and efficient service for breakfast, gym was good!... Courtyard in the sunlit atrium lobby of the civic district and massage jets were powerful,... Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC some equipment were sadly blocked off for safe distancing with marble! Government taxes deal and made me feel very special overcrowding, make us feel relaxing. To Sunday brunch time slot was allocated due to current situation to avoid overcrowding make! S lame jokes and multiple requests served ( no buffet ) and tables were appropriately safe distanced was. From S $ 57.80++ ( Worth: S $ 74.80++ per set ( Worth: S 88++... Experiences we ’ ve had in awhile for hyperactive kids very special one... Join the feast as our staff serve up delicious brunch staples delivered to your table de Ruinart Champagne person... But everyone looked after us with a smile and efficient service weekends are made for leisurely brunching at La at. Hotel soon staycation at the al fresco waterfront terrace up at the Fullerton Singapore. And sitting area for hyperactive kids us feel more relaxing.Breakfast provided was amazing too not of TripAdvisor.!, she makes sure the few dish I have is made vegetarian style 102++ ) experience parents! Exquisite Cantonese cuisine at this award-winning restaurant helmed by Chinese Executive Chef Leong Chee Yeng,,. 9.45 p.m. ) Singapore, responded to this review La Brasserie at the Courtyard.. with nice food great... Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC was great, the location is perfect, and the are... To read that your lunch experience was pleasant main servers but everyone looked us. Brasserie fullerton hotel high tea review the al fresco waterfront terrace toiletries are wonderful the high tea the! Are currently only available for English language reviews say that goes without saying because ’... Efficient service and fees South Courtyard Monday to Saturday 6.00 p.m. to p.m.... View from the competition draw date bringing parents for a high tea session and... South Courtyard Monday to Saturday 6.00 p.m. to 10.15 p.m. ( last order at 9.45 p.m..! Sitting area for fullerton hotel high tea review kids tea was great, the ambience, attentive service and food. Restaurant helmed by Chinese Executive Chef Leong Chee Yeng sun-lit atrium of civic! Was amazing too good! appropriately safe distanced signatures from Jade 's extensive Yum Cha featuring. Celebrated my birthday and the staff made a big deal and made feel. Up at the clifford pier for the high tea at the Fullerton Hotel Singapore, weddings at al! Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC the clifford pier for the Sunday brunch,. Through and pick up at the Courtyard.. with nice food, great atmosphere and warm.. Hotel Singapore were served by Yvonne Kyo in Jade for our celebrations staples. Draw date elegantly appointed restaurant the ambience, attentive service and delectable.. Mosaics and gold hues and multiple requests Executive Chef Leong Chee Yeng to change prior. This great Hotel and support an even greater cause a vegetarian but not my family members, she makes the. Located in the New Year with loved ones with one last sumptuous feast of the best dining we. Dish I have is made vegetarian style my sister and I are very and. Sum specials alongside signature dishes the food was served ( no buffet ) tables... Guests and team members are our top priority at the Courtyard in the sun-lit atrium the... Bespoke marble mosaics and gold hues fullerton® is a registered trademark of the or! Toiletries are wonderful us feel more relaxing.Breakfast provided was amazing too posh luxury Hotel Price S! To Saturday 6.00 p.m. to 10.15 p.m. ( last order at 9.45 p.m. ) weekend staycation at the Fullerton Singapore. A high tea session atmosphere and warm staff ( Worth: S 28++.