Only non-mvp modifier cards (Size, Element and Race) have been included as they are obtainable and typically provide the largest impact to increasing your character’s damage. Please report any possible bugs! Your crit damage won't do shit if your crit is too low. slotted gloves with kobold and greatest general is a good start, don't forget the nile it's very important, you have to buy a 2 slotted bow and slap it with 2 cards, 2 steam goblin is good, Craft steam goblin/ goblin archer cards for 5% crit dmg unlock each (you can equip them on your bow after - 10% each card), alternative cheaper cards include kobold archer (also 10% crit dmg), Advanced enchant on your gear - armor pieces can get up to crit dmg 10% and for weapons you can get Sharp 4th line enchant which goes from 5%-12.5% (this is quite rare to get ofc but it's one of the sources u can get crit dmg on), Rosary tier IV(? Increase Crit Damage OR Increase Base Damage? what stats do you suggest? You are at: Home » Ragnarok Character Guide » Assassin Critical Guide, Stat Skill Equipment in RevoClassic. Setiap 4 Luk = 1 Critical. But If you attack wrong race, You got first effect only. Posted on February 4, 2020 February 18, 2020 Author Sarah Campbell Comment(0) For those who participate in the War of Emperium in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, it is essential to know the best equipment for the battle. every eq [except offhand] can get +10crit dam max, plus armor and weapon can go crit dam +20% [sharp 4], technically you can get 110% from 11 enchant-able item with additional 40% [sharp 4 on armor and weapon]. What stats would you suggest? Press J to jump to the feed. Ragnarok Mobile Guides. This build is so amazing because Crusader Critical makes very high critical damage. Episode #23: How to increase Attack Damage - Ragnarok Mobile. TL;DR: damage increase is a little bit better than penetration, and penetration is way better than critical damage. Class Guides; Training/ Grinding Guides; Zeny Farming Methods; Random Tips & Tricks; Useful Links; About me; Update History ; RO Mobile: Archer / Hunter / Sniper / Ranger. A: Well... yeah, I agree with you that the STR is … You need a good enchant of additional crit dmg% on your equipments to increase it one easy way is to try using the intermediate enchant. Your ultimate ragnarok mobile guide for Archer, Hunter, and Sniper! Physical attacks have a chance of dealing extra damage. Total of 30-60 LUK is enough atm for falcon's trump tamer. In addition to this, doubled critical when using katars still apply and crit attacks ignore target's def and flee, making this build good in 1 vs 1. Crusader critical build is a very good build for critical attack. ADL (Agi/Dex/Luk) Highest DPS of the 3 builds. suggestions on equips, stats would be appreciated as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. if you don't have any luck farming it, you can craft it in King Poring. Get a Mandragora pet. Get a nile bracelet, a cheap slotted accessory then insert a greatest general card. You can reach Aspd 190 with Thief Card Set. Posted on June 9, 2020 June 9, 2020 by TataQueen. Crit damage is capped at 300%, if i recall it right. Lux. Doram Trick – Breaking Defense Skill Type: Passive Lv.5Enemies’ physical damage and magic damage reduction is reduced by 15 % when turned into vegetable by Doram Trick. Below is a list of Ragnarok Mobile Cards, its effects and exchange prices. Card Monster di Ragnarok M Eternal Love adalah salah satu item kunci untuk meningkatkan statistik semua equipment milik kalian dan menambahkan atribut baru untuk karakter kalian seperti bash, hiding, dan kemampuan lainnya. 3/5/2019 - Flagged Sniping Suit enhanced bonus, it may not be additive (NEED CONFIRMATION). Each critical point means that your chance to do a critical hit is increased by 1% Crit damage increases your base crit damage which is 150%. Sharp Shooting . Critical Damage + 10 % 2. but won't the ranged damaged % depend on my current atk damage? If you want to learn more about elements factor in Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love, you can visit Element System Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love. Donate Database Skill Database Skill Breakthrough Answers Menu. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. runes, I guess I should change my strat, I was going for arrow shower runes then elemental arrow. The wording is different. Good enchantments will make a massive difference between attack damage. u/ryo1992. This reduction is 20% times the level of Critical Wounds that inflicted it. Getting good enchantments is one of the hardest things in Ragnarok Mobile. News. Critical does adouble damage, def ignoring hit. Card Monster di Ragnarok M Eternal Love adalah salah satu item kunci untuk meningkatkan statistik semua equipment milik kalian dan menambahkan atribut baru untuk karakter kalian seperti bash, hiding, dan kemampuan lainnya. (EDIT pass 300% will have diminishing effect.) Also it does ignore flee. Beside the weapon penalty, there is also element factor that affect your damage output. Way back in 2009, when I was in SOS Brigade, a hunter had a spare Morrigane Manteau to give-away. Jadi di game RO mobile ini ketika kita 100x hit ada kemungkinan hit kita tidak akan 100x kena ke musuh. CHAMPION PURE DPS CRITICAL BUILD RAGNAROK MOBILE ETERNAL LOVE INDONESIA. You should aim for 70 crit (with true sight). Status Path Guide Str 9 Agi 9 Vit 9 Agi 50 Str 30 Agi 80 Luk 56 Agi 90 Str 80 Vit 27. Tweet. Overview -indoi-‘s Critical Assassin Guide Hi Guys! Why? Weapons under the safe refine level will always have the same exact damage. I've seen crit. I took this opportunity to go and experiment with Sniper Class and the results were amazing. Aura Blade doesn’t affect Pierce damage, only auto attacks. ^ I think they do not stack additively but I could be wrong. They can kill a lot of enemies with one blow. which make it +150% more crit damage xD. Finally, Intelligence reduces the damage taken from spell effects. damage more than double the standard damage. Your LUK will unlock the crit damage bonus from these equips. The Sharpshooters. Monday, 14 December 2015. Nah, itu tadi penjelasan istilah-istilah dalam build status di Ragnarok M Eternal Love. So we’re going to be realistic here and only look at … Ragnarok Mobile Guides. After you learn about this weapon penalty Ragnarok Online Eternal Love, you can fight monsters or Bosses easier. Stats start out with a base value of 1 and can be raised as far as 99 (up to 80 on baby classes). This is why Malang + sniping suit is very good for snipers. Lux. I think i red somewhere that 300 is soft cap, then after that it wont increase much. It increases the damage of magic spells much as strength does for physical attacks. Um guia básico que vai ajudar quem pensa em aumentar seu dano ligeiramente. 10. unlock goblin archer and steam goblin cards. 3/7/2019 - Removed flag from Sniping Suit enhanced bonus, it is indeed additive based on inputs from CN players. This. For your equipment you should upgrade these (not in order): Upgrade blueeve to tier III (key of clock tower is expensive though) or switch to Undershirt tier II, Slot both of your glove and brooch and put two Kobold cards since your need to boost your crit. 1. well they are impossible extremely hard to get, worth a bajillion zeny or a bajillion dollars through the auction system. Also, would you suggest getting the nile bracelet first or unlock those two cards? Stat Build 5. Umur Ragnarok M Eternal Love memang masih sangat baru di server SEA, game yang digandrungi karena permainannya mengingatkan kita kembali dengan Ragnarok klasik.Ragnarok M Eternal Love memang mengadaptasi versi PC-nya dan game ini ternyata sangat sukses dan menerima feedback yang sangat baik untuk para fans. In games like Ragnarok, the class and attribute systems, and the progression, in general, are very complex and varied and lends itself to create numerous character builds. Lord Knights are one of the most powerful and versatile job classes in the world of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love. Your LUK will unlock the crit damage bonus from these equips. Loot / Draw / Craft Card. Crit chance: Minimum 1%. Ada 7 jenis Build Sniper ADL 300K Critical Damage Ragnarok M: Eternal Love – Sniper adalah job bertipe ranged atk dengan menggunakan DEX sebagai point status utamanya. Critical Damage increases as the skill levels up. Your crit damage won't do shit if your crit is too low. I'll be considering your guide :). He has good mass damage abilities. For example they say must have 60 luk.. pure stats + bonus, e.g 70+50 LUK will trigger the 120 LUK requirement. agi-dex-luk(ADL) sniper guide. ADL build snipers can be compared to agi crit assassin cross except that snipers are a ranged class, and as long as they equip a bow, they can take down any enemy they encounter. Ragnarok Mobile Cards Ragnarok Mobile Cooking Recipe List. Level 2. I made a full Critical Sniper and had a blast playing it. Third job characters can increase stats up to 130 (up to 117 on baby classes). Jadi, kalo kalian pengen menambahkan critical, kalian wajib untuk menaikan status LUK kalian. If you have alot money you can go for things like +8 malang 2 slot (45m). oh. SP:3. will probably just purchase them. Stats are the six fundamental character statistics that make (or break) a character. Level 1. Ragnarok Online Mobile Guides and More! List of all Sniper skills in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love. A high damage output is essential to be able to instantly kills mobs. ... Ragnarok Card Ragnarok Online Mobile Ro Online Star Ocean Online Cards Dragon Nest Monster Design Manga Drawing Creature Design. Critical damage always goes with the highest weapon level variance. If possible you should try to snap equipment with good enchantments from the exchange (this will save your mora coins for more enchanting). Ragnarok Online Mobile - Critical Damage Discussion - YouTube my current build and stats can be found on the image. Critical Damage increases as the skill levels up. )/its leveled up form or above has a little crit dmg, Fairy In a Bottle has a +100% crit dmg procced buff, Sniping Suit or Gakkung/Malang Crab Bow with Tiers both give passive/procced crit dmg, Baphomet Jr pet can be tamed for 5% crit dmg max. I'd really like to reach high crit damage haha. Therefore, it is very important to pump attack and critical damage to any branch of the Mage. Stat points are gained with base levelincreases, the amount increasing with higher levels. Lasts 30 seconds. counter attack. See the list of ALL Ragnarok Mobile recipes! Jadi di game RO mobile ini ketika kita 100x hit ada kemungkinan hit kita tidak akan 100x kena ke musuh. Lux disini menambahkan critical rate, critical adalah elemen penting di setiap game, percuma damage gede kalo ga ada critnya. (third most important), Get mandragora pet and reset the pet's crit skill to around lvl 10 (second most important), Slot the Sack Teddy Shoes and put Male Theif Bug Card or Wild Rose Card, Slot your garment (blueeve or undershirt) and put bapho jr card. Check out various builds like ADL, Trapper, and Blitzer. HP Regen -100%. Q : Why assassin not good for beginner? Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global and licensed by Gravity Interactive. Ranged auto attacks have a 30% chance to gain 20% of damage as HP Regen. Critical Wounds lowers the effectiveness of healing skills on you, including Heal, Sanctuary, Potion Pitcher, and recovery items. 1. Skill Name Type Job Description Info Magnus Exorcismus: Active: Priest: Form a cross-shaped zone in specified areas, Undead and devil monsters in this zone will suffer 100% Holy M.Dmg; the skill takes effect 3 times, the damage takes effect every 1.5 seconds If its true, then i think that might be the reason why end game cn players choose arch enchant / dmg inc on their equipments. A Aco: Acolyte, ... Crit /Critical attack: Serangan Critical, di banyak game critical attack itu adalah damage ekstra, jadi gini misal attack normal adalah 100, kemudian critical attacknya 50% dari damage … You get 1 crit for every 3 points in luck. Compilation of critical damage sources excluding enchants, let me know if I missed anything or if there's a mistake. Currently playing in Loki server and I finally reached level 99 after grueling months of grinding. Im contemplating on whether to use 2 Aunoe cards or 2 Abysmal Knight … Skill Type: PassiveLv.10If Doram is not damaged within 5 seconds, all his vegetable skills, will deal critical hit, dealing 150% critical damage. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an open world MMORPG game on mobile based on Ragnarok Online. Intelligence is a measure if ability in the arcane arts. You should aim for 70 crit (with true sight). Monday, 14 December 2015. of course your base atk needs to be improved to improve crit damage as well. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global and licensed by Gravity Interactive. You’ll spend most of your time leveling and farming monsters in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love. Why critical rate 90%. MONK / CHAMPION FARMING SPOT RAGNAROK MOBILE ETERNAL LOVE INDONESIA. Focus on LUK and Agi more, dex can come later. Ada 7 jenis Perfect is like landing a critical hit just without the bonus critical damage. Remember, the faster you kill mobs, the more efficient your grinding and Stamina consumption.. Critical hit can proc physical autocasts (such as CD in Mouth), so 100+ crit for autocast builds like SC/Sorc is a viable way to make up for a low DEX build. Mystery Bow relies more on specific enchantments than Malang to be powerful. For your setup, this is what you should aim for: Total DEX exactly 150 after true sight (base DEX + bonus DEX) to activate the effects of mystery bow. Str 80 Agi 90 Vit 27 Int 1 Dex 1 Luk 56 Note : Focus on Agi and Str for increase damage and Aspd. Pros: 10. Luk is not utilized properly when using mystery + tights. Donate Database Skill Database Skill Breakthrough Answers. well they are impossible extremely hard to get, worth a bajillion zeny or a bajillion dollars through the auction system. SP:3. ... Ragnarok Mobile: table and complete guide of elements and properties! for crit dmg you need to unlock steam goblin and goblin archer card, both gives you permanent 5% crit dmg. Log In. Today I will talk about Crusader Critical build. Due to this, Mages can easily and quickly shake. Coco's Ragnarok Critical Hunter Guide. Every 1 LUK adds 0.5% to the crit chance. Deposit Card. Membawakan game genre MMORPG Ragnarok M Eternal Love memilii strategi … Discover the best equipment for WoE on Ragnarok Mobile! Pet Effects when Loyal +18 Hit +15% Chance to deal a Perfect Hit. Look no further, 99porings.com got you covered! Maybe someone can confirm? all that crazy Sniper dmg comes from skill breaktrough, so level your job lvl fast and save for peek shards. Ok … we’re going to exclude MVP cards from this list. agi-dex-luk(ADL) sniper . This one has lower STR than the Katar variant Don't want me to deal damage anymore, is that it? At 120 Total Str, with Sparkling Candy, every Critical hit could deal 1k+ Damage Crit-Build Assassins are one of the most popular builds in-game but then a lot of them changed job or left the game the moment they knew the Emperium only takes 1 damage. If I can give you advice, you got too low for AGI and too much DEX, you need attack speed for ADL. 20% Weapon Card x 2 (Kobold Archer Card, Goblin Archer Card, Steam Goblin Card), *10% Sniping Suit IV + Malang Crab Bow IV (set combo), 0% Sniping Suit IV (32% if all conditions met), 15% Malang Crab Bow (35% if all conditions met). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RagnarokMobile community. Level 3. Coco's Critical Sniper Guide Welcome to my Sniper Guide. Get a Mandragora pet. Q : What’s difference between Classic and Renewal? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. M.Atk +12. But won't the increase in damage from the nile bracelet be lower if I have a lower dex? For the base stats, do you do Total (w/bonus) or pure stat + bonus? Ragnarok Mobile best cards. Global Ltd., have worked hard so that Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is now released in English version across Southeast Asia. In addition to this, doubled critical when using katars still apply and crit attacks ignore target's def and flee, making this build good in 1 vs 1. Critical Wounds lowers the effectiveness of healing skills on you, including Heal, Sanctuary, Potion Pitcher, and recovery items. Also has a monstrous active skill in sonic blow (hits real hard), Gacha headgears like firmament horn or champagne bottle give crit dmg, Ok that's all off the top of my head for explicit and straight up crit dmg achievable on your toon. So what are they? This build can adapt to any situations like farming, grinding, boss hunting, etc. 7 Comments / Mobile, Ragnarok Mobile, Tips, Tutorials / By Pinoy Today / November 25, 2018 February 17, 2019 / elemental, guide, mobile games, ragnarok, ragnarok m, ragnarok mobile, tips, tutorial Utilizing the elemental weaknesses of monsters can lead to a fast farming and level grinding. oleh: ClockWorange « FIRST « Previous 1 2 Next » LAST » Umur Ragnarok M Eternal Love memang masih sangat baru di server SEA, game yang digandrungi karena permainannya mengingatkan kita kembali dengan Ragnarok klasik. Crit chance is 50% at 99 LUK and 100% at 199 LUK, but there is some unknown condition for … Episode 7.5 Moon Lake Event Gift C ... Thanksgiving Gift Code (Global) How to Get to Moon Lake; Ragnarok Mobile Episode 7.5 Update However, I could only count 9 enchantable items exluding offhand, weapon and armor, what am I missing? Tutorial por Katchuca. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Home; Guides. I think your sniping suit percentages are wrong. Luk is not utilized properly when using mystery + tights. Tenacity = Critical + Defense: Physical damage reduction: 2.5% ~ 10%: To activate the extra effects of the fourth enchantment, the enchantment must be refined by at least +6. 20/fev/2016 - This is an album of cards that increase damage based on various properties. Advance Guide on how to attain 500k Crit Damage on your ADL Sniper. For example, u already have 300, then u add 5, it might change to 302 or somethin. They are arranged in order of effect intensity. Critical Rate +7% with correct race. This is an album of cards that increase your critical attack damage, critical attack rate or both. Untuk memaksimalkan kemampuannya yang memiliki serangan jarak jauh maka Sniper ADL bisa menjadi salah satu … Gravity Co., Ltd., Gravity Interactive, Inc., and X.D. those intermediate enchants are random tho right? Hello guys, aside from cards, how do we increase critical damage for snipers in ROM EL? ADL Sniper Stacking Critical Damage. (Don't neglect your crit rate and attack etc tho). Someone said cap of crit damage is 300% though?