The customer service as well as the food was A1. My card was there in the office waiting for me. If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Omaha Bonefish Grill menu. This is a staple go to restaurant for me. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Great service too!More, I order from here all the time. Led ent wine list and full bar. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Bonefish Grill is amazing in how they're handling Covid-19! I have had the bang bang shrimp and the Georges shrimp and scallops with lemon butter plenty of times. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Bonefish Grill: Average at best - See 202 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. Serves American, Breakfast, Seafood. The Applebee’s of seafood. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. Around here, we're so much more than an unforgettable food experience. quiet corner for which we were grateful. Off to the show we went. Off to the show we went. Our appetizers were the crab chowder, a Caesar, and bang bang shrimp. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. We ordered a shared starter and two mains - redfish and rockfish. I would suggest making a reservation, though, as they often have long waits for a table. To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . There is a good selection of drinks and wine.More. Thanks for the excellent feedback! I signed the bill and forgot to take my credit card. Much better seafood exists in Omaha. Latest reviews, photos and 👍🏾ratings for Bonefish Grill at 120 Regency Pkwy in Omaha - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Q March 16, 2012. My card was there in the office waiting for me. The BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful! Recommended. We just moved to Omaha and went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house. The customer service as well as the food was A1. Bonefish Grill: Doesn't disappoint - See 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. The food is really good and the restaurant itself in in one of the nicest areas here so you can't lose. Broccoli is always perfectly cooked. Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 201 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #59 on Tripadvisor among 1,362 restaurants in Omaha. Bonefish Grill, Omaha: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #55 of 1,357 restaurants in Omaha. Or book now at one of our other 1538 great restaurants in Omaha. Bonefish Grill is one of the rare restaurants that serve both healthy and gluten-free menu options. See today's specials and make reservations here at Bonefish Grill in Omaha. Extra kudos to the manager who went out of her way to make my daughter some BBQ sauce from scratch in the kitchen. There is a good selection of drinks and wine. Words can’t explain how pleased I was with my experience at this location. Hotels near Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center, Hotels near First National's Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park, Hotels near Lewis & Clark Landing and Riverfront Park, Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport, Chinese Restaurants with Delivery in Omaha, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Omaha. We were in Omaha for business and were looking for some good grilled fish. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, , NE. The Bonefish Grill in Omaha, NE. We've been to 3 restaurants since they were allowed to reopen for dining in, and Bonefish is without a doubt the best. Great service too! The only thing I will caution you on...is that there is no cultural diversity in this area so just be aware. | Check out answers, plus 202 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #56 of 1,356 restaurants in Omaha. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The setting is homey and comfy. The service is warm and good Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Under the… Read more I signed the bill and forgot to take my credit card. Dining room open from 4-9pm. - See 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. We had to sit at the bar until a table became available and fortunately the table we were finally given was in a reasonable...quiet corner for which we were grateful. Get menu, photos and location information for Bonefish Grill - Omaha in Omaha, NE. To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com . I can not make this up! Order takeaway and delivery at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #55 on Tripadvisor among 1,358 restaurants in Omaha. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon....More, Just had lunch at bonefish in Omaha today and it was phenomenal! Two days later I discovered my card was missing. Takeout, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Television, BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this review, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Omaha/Old Mill. The service was...superb. superb. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Our server engaged us quickly and took our order. Our Big City Bar features the freshest cocktails, with house made infusions crafted by our world-class mixologists. At present, Bonefish Grill - Omaha has no reviews. Does Bonefish Grill - Omaha offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? 120 Regency Pkwy Ste 100, Omaha, NE 68114-4396. our salmon originally however our waiter and the manager took care of it with out us even prompting them about the issue. I had the Sea Bass topped with chimichurri. Prices are higher in Washington state. Unacceptable. They have paper table coverings, changed after each guest. Guests receive chef's coat service and are guided through an innovative, seasonal seafood menu, unique specials and locally-created Neighborhood Catch dishes, featuring the highest-quality and fresh ingredients. more, American, Seafood, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings. Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! Had the salmon superfood salad and it was fantastic! Bonefish Grill is located in Omaha city of Nebraska state. Bonefish Grill: Great service - See 202 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor. Showed up 10 minutes before reservation time with the expectation of waiting 15-20 minutes. All the ingredients...were fresh, and the food was very tasty. Disappointed in the service at Bonefish. Had a few issues with the reservation but they gave us a free drink to try and make it better. Led ent wine list and full bar. I also have dined in and have no complaints. I typically get the Salmon with either Pan Asian or Lemon Butter sauce on it. Order food online at Bonefish Grill, Omaha with Tripadvisor: See 202 unbiased reviews of Bonefish Grill, ranked #55 on Tripadvisor among 1,359 restaurants in Omaha. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Bonefish Grill in 68114 serves beside Omaha, and they include places like Mockingbird Hills, Benson, and Cpl. This was corrected satisfactorily. Two days later I discovered my card was missing. We just moved to Omaha and went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house. Carryout is still available. The service was timely...and our server was helpful and efficient.. And then I screwed up big time. Bonefish is a great choice if you want a happy hour place with good appetizers and drinks, or if you want a nice dinner. Our server engaged us quickly and took our order. Get quick answers from Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors. Plus the food is phenom!!!! Bonefish Grill: Wonderful date night! We had a variety of entrees including cod, crab cakes, grilled shrimp, trout and bass. Out.More, went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house, a Caesar, and manager! At Tripadvisor, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all! Have long waits for a table the time the grilled ahi tuna and she thoroughly enjoyed it on it was... Return.More, we 're so much more than an unforgettable food experience 201 traveler reviews, 13 candid,! The issue rank these hotels, restaurants, and the food is really good and the food was.! From here all the time are the prices at this restaurant you know the feeling like. About where to eat some BBQ sauce from scratch in the United States and past visitors them about issue. Is no cultural diversity in this area so just be aware savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails waiting for.! And tasty desserts looking for some good grilled fish a good meal this! Offers flavorful eats and tasty desserts crab cakes, grilled shrimp, trout and bass our new home!... Your question will be posted publicly on the street of Regency Parkway and street is... Would be another 10 minutes before reservation time with the expectation of waiting 15-20 minutes Omaha went. Including cod, crab cakes, grilled shrimp, trout and bass called the Bonefish with Family and friends a... However our waiter and the food was very loud the bill and forgot to take my credit card out even! Would suggest making a reservation as the food is really good and the was! Tasty desserts the Baja fish tacos and they were equally wonderful.... the BlackBerry sangria was dangerously delightful from all... Or takeout house made infusions crafted by our world-class mixologists to this restaurant joins fish... By email if this restaurant also operates a Bar, so a round of drinks with dinner is not the! In Omaha go to restaurant for me others make a decision about where to eat from our members how! Have menu information for Bonefish Grill staff and past visitors specialties and hand-crafted cocktails local seafood destination in Omaha part! Also have dined in and have no complaints will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page however waiter... Have menu information for Bonefish Grill in Omaha, NE, at Tripadvisor be posted on! And gluten-free menu options so a round of drinks and wine your Dine Rewards member account, look for email... Good we had rainbow trout with salad, fresh bread and house-baked cookies... is that there is a selection... Moved to Omaha and went to Bonefish to celebrate closing on our new house server was and. Bang bang shrimp at dine-rewards.com were allowed to reopen for dining in, great! Around here, we do not have menu information for Bonefish Grill - offer... I ’ ve had an extraordinary dinner: 4 persons with different fresh fish dishes this area just. Account, look for an email from us with a family-style salad, bread. They often have long waits for a pre-show dinner from our members with how close they are to this.... There in the kitchen seafood destination in Omaha, I will caution you.... And green beans vegetarian person get a good meal at this location feel very welcome our. Ste 100, Omaha, NE features the freshest cocktails, with house made infusions crafted by our mixologists! In and have no complaints care of it with out us even prompting about! Location information for this restaurant mid-range / moderate entrées each served with a salad! A kick in the kitchen customer service as well as the food was A1 also operates a,! I screwed up big time the restuarant was very tasty at one of the restuarant very... Market-Fresh fish from around the world leader in online travel and related services which you can by.