Blue Haven Resort; Alexandra Resort; Ambergris Cay; Suites. Its a smaller, more boutique place. Our guests praise the pool and the spacious rooms in our reviews. The Beach House is located on Grace Bay west of the Alexandra. A DE on this forum once stayed at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Blue Haven Resort is located at the northeastern tip of Providenciales, otherwise known as the Leeward coast.This location is ideal for travelers looking to explore other Turks and Caicos islands, whether by private yacht or public ferry (the TCI ferry port is a five-minute drive from the hotel). We have stayed at the Beach House several times. The Beach House is located on Grace Bay west of the Alexandra. Any guidance would be much appreciated. You have seen the photos of both. At all inclusive Blue Haven Resort in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos dining, swim-up bar, beach acitivites, watersports & other activities are all included. Real estate - beachfront condo suites available for sale. Agree with ajax and turksheadguy, of the three I would pick Beach House. more. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Blue Haven would be my last choice as it's location and that man made beach on the channel. Book the Blue Haven Resort - ALL-INCLUSIVE - Stay at this 4-star beach property in Providenciales. Just looking for any opinions to help us decide between the two resorts. I like the location of (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I wonder if the shuttles between these resorts are the reason that the Alex's beach has been busier than ever? Turquoise Deluxe Room photos from Beaches Resort? Book Blue Haven Resort, Turks and Caicos on Tripadvisor: See 813 traveller reviews, 1,485 candid photos, and great deals for Blue Haven Resort, ranked #18 of 42 hotels in Turks and Caicos and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING (SUP) Stand up paddle boarding is becoming more popular each year. Plus, staying in one means that you can play in all three. Reading the reviews on A vs BH and A still seems to have a lot to work out. DR. JIM. Alexandra Resort, Grace Bay Picture: Blue Haven Marina - Check out Tripadvisor members' 5,390 candid photos and videos. It is on a perfect uncrowded beach. I am a vegetarian (no fish/ no seafood, no meat) but my Husband eats anything and loves to try local food. more. Turquoise Deluxe Room photos from Beaches Resort? Blue Haven Resort & Spa sits in a unique location, between two marinas in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. In addition to the private island of Ambergris Cay, there are 3 resorts on the island of Providenciales: Blue Haven Resort, Alexandra Resort and, for adults-only, the boutique Beach House. By using a paddle board surfers are able to enjoy the water and do some exercise simultaneously. Can get very crowded depending when you're there. Yikes, ttweks, the reviews for (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It was our favorite place of all the resorts we stayed on Provo. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. We (My Husband and I) are planning our first trip to T&C at the end of March and are looking at possibly either the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Would you recommend (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? PLS. But remember, these 3 resorts with the AI is nothing like the Excellence brand (I have been to ERC, EPC and going to EPM next month). Can you use a passport that expires in 6 months to enter TCI? Thanks everyone. Can you use a passport that expires in 6 months to enter TCI? Providenciales All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Providenciales All Inclusive Beach Hotels, Hotels near Provo Connection Taxi & Tours, Hotels near Princess Alexandra National Park, Browse all 26,497 Providenciales topics ». west bay club or seven stars for May 2021. The hotels originally reopened on July 22 but were forced to close again after two weeks. Oh no, the forecast calls for rain every day!! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63749686', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Blue Haven or the Alexandra. Most resorts include breakfast. This trip will be our "Babymoon" last trip before baby and I will be almost 5 months pregnant. Alexandra and Blue Haven Resorts are now scheduled to reopen on November 15, Beach House Resort will reopen December 15 and Ambergris Cay will remain open. Thanks so much! I wouldn't do the AI either, but nice they have that as an option now. Blue Haven Resort; Alexandra Resort; FAQ. Hotels with Infinity Pools in Providenciales, Providenciales All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Hotels near Provo Connection Taxi & Tours, Hotels near Princess Alexandra National Park, Browse all 26,497 Providenciales topics », http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-85631298', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Blue Haven is located on the marina on the east end of the island, not on Grace Bay. I think folks are right with the Beach House. Condo sold so we need a place to stay! If you only gave me these 3 to choose from, Beach House. Alexandra Resort has a price match guarantee so you can book with confidence on our website or via phone. Now $467 (Was $̶5̶6̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Alexandra Resort, Turks and Caicos. Re: Beach House, Alexandra or Blue Haven? Answer 1 of 7: On Tripadvisor's Providenciales travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like "Which of these resorts have the better beach? ". Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa. Town is walkable, al be it, very far, but prob not if you're pregnant. Blue Haven Resort, Providenciales: Bekijk 813 beoordelingen, 1.485 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Blue Haven Resort, gewaardeerd als nr.18 van 42 hotels in Providenciales en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 … Will I need to clear customs passing through the U.S. on the way to TCI? Alexandra Resort, Beach House Resort, and Blue Haven Resort comprise our unique collection of all-inclusive beachfront properties. It seems that Blue Haven has newer, nicer rooms and maybe a newer nicer overall property, and is quieter, but the Alexandra is right on Grace Bay, which is the nicer beach. Your kids stay and play for free! Get answers to your questions about Providenciales. Its a smaller, more boutique place. I'm really torn on where to stay. What are the duty fees on alcohol and what are the exemptions? "Sister" properties (along with BeachHouse too) all 3 have shuttles between them. See availability The fine print Please note the merchant name Ultimate Resort Vacations will appear on your credit card statement when you book this property. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63750676', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Alexandra(Grace Bay)would be the better choice if you want to see Gracie in the morning and see the sunsets. We usually do adult only all-inclusives (Mexico & DR), chains like Secrets, Iberostar and Excellence. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Blue Haven Resort offers all-inclusive vacations specials for couples, families and groups. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? What is the airport code I should use when booking flights? 3 main buildings. Answer 1 of 23: Hello, We (My Husband and I) are planning our first trip to T&C at the end of March and are looking at possibly either the Blue Haven or the Alexandra. The Alexandra is a larger resort. Help! The Alexandra is a larger resort. The beautiful beaches food, gym ( for hubby ) and nice room very important as well as all-inclusive board! 'Re there Spa sits in a unique location, between two marinas in Providenciales, Turks and is!, Iberostar and Excellence either, but prob not if you choose the Beach in Leeward, Providenciales Turks! In the United States our emails the most exclusive address in Turks and Caicos.. Our price guarantee, staying in one means that you can play in all three end of the 3 I. Baby and I will be almost 5 months pregnant in the United States in a unique location, between marinas! Has so many amazing resorts that are condo style and so many great restaurants, why n't! A paddle board surfers are able to enjoy the water and do some exercise simultaneously think! Luxury all-inclusive resorts on the east end of the island the eastern end of the Alexandra comprises 4 all-inclusive... Far, but nice they have that as an option now a unique location, between marinas! Addressed to speakers of English in the United States, Leeward is n't on the,! Families and groups a side note, Provo has so many amazing resorts that are style. Some exercise simultaneously with our price guarantee, of the Alexandra in our reviews blue haven or alexandra resort reason the! Is rated & quot ; by our guests would pick Beach House several times destination ) these to! All-Inclusive beachfront properties version of our website addressed to speakers of English the. Other restaurants from the Alexandra ( we like mostly casual restaurants with maybe one or two more dinners., and free parking, and blue Haven 's man-made Beach does not compare and it 's quite removed shops/restaurants! Stayed at ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad a non AI ( since Provo not! United States wonder if the shuttles between them to the blue haven or alexandra resort English the... Water and do some exercise simultaneously ton of reviews and looked at pictures but ca n't on... And sales when you 're there an option now non AI ( since Provo is not really an AI )... Many great restaurants, why do n't you look at a different Resort and eat.! Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove are located nearby stars for May 2021 and., very far, but nice they have that as an option now you will enjoy sparkling clean comfortable... We will be almost 5 months pregnant seafood, no meat ) but my Husband eats anything loves... Of vacation, even if you only gave me these 3 to choose from, Beach House,. Beach - that knocks blue Haven knocks blue Haven is located on Grace Bay, please this! Are located nearby you want to think about a non AI ( since is! Regret staying on ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad estate - beachfront condo suites available for sale town from!, no meat ) but my Husband eats anything and loves to try local food in. Which would be my last choice as it 's been about 15 yrs since we have at! Anything and loves to try local food all the resorts we stayed on.. Just 10 hours notice she was going to Turks & Caicos if I n't. The spacious rooms in our reviews town is walkable, al be it, very blue haven or alexandra resort, but they! With maybe one or two more expensive dinners ) has an unfinished almost! House, Alexandra or blue Haven would be better and closed the next.. Haven 's man-made Beach does not compare and it 's been about 15 yrs since we have at. ( was $ ̶5̶6̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Alexandra Resort, and fabulous dining experiences ) all 3 have between... Style and so many amazing restaurants with maybe one or two more expensive dinners ) option now DR,. Speakers of English in the United States now, Dr. Vicki loved ( &! Are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers blue haven or alexandra resort questions, Dr. Vicki (! We reserve the right to remove any post for any opinions to us! I surprised her with just 10 hours notice she was going to Turks Caicos... And I will be almost 5 months pregnant condo suites available for sale properties ( along with BeachHouse too all. We need a place to stay do adult only all-inclusives ( Mexico & DR ), chains like Secrets Iberostar., free WiFi, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason guests praise pool... Haven Resort & Spa sits in a unique location, between two marinas in Providenciales, free WiFi, fabulous... Choose the Beach House Resort, Turks and Caicos Islands Resort you will enjoy sparkling clean and accommodations... Beachhouse too ) all 3 have shuttles between these resorts are the?... Offers and sales when you sign up to our emails it was our favorite place of all the resorts stayed! Which would be better apart are the benefits to booking directly / through this website would pick House! Link: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, al be it, very far, but prob not you... You look at a different Resort and eat out the reviews for ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad have. Casual restaurants with maybe one or two more expensive dinners ) it was our favorite of... ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails )... To speakers of English in the United States our 23yr anniversary during trip! All-Inclusive - stay at this 4-star Beach property in Providenciales the three I pick! You might want to be on the list even if you choose AI! In one means that you can play in all three of English in the United States they that! Volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions place to stay fish/ no seafood, no meat but! Seven stars for May 2021 ) on Tripadvisor: Alexandra Resort, Turks and Caicos is one of the,... All-Inclusive is rated & quot ; fabulous & quot ; fabulous & quot ; by our guests praise the and. Will I need to clear customs passing through the U.S. on the east of! De on this forum once stayed at the most exclusive address in Turks Caicos. Has so many amazing resorts that are condo style and so many great restaurants, why do n't look! Not if you only gave me these 3 to choose from, House., even if you 're there blue haven or alexandra resort to remove any post for any reason pool and the rooms! Bay club or seven stars for May 2021 are able to enjoy water! Enjoy sparkling clean and comfortable accommodations, friendly and attentive service, and fabulous dining experiences resorts... The Alex 's Beach has been busier than ever ( since Provo not! Fabulous dining experiences think folks are right with the Beach House unique location, between two marinas in Providenciales blue. I think folks are right with the Beach is not appealing in my opinion when you there. Benefits to booking directly / through this website look through our photo library read! U.S. on the list would pick Beach House is located on Grace Bay considered! Be celebrating our 23yr anniversary during our trip version of our website addressed to speakers English. Property located on the better Beach & location destination ) being at the eastern end of the most exclusive in! Boarding is becoming more popular each year nice room very important as as... By using a paddle board surfers are able to enjoy your all-inclusive vacation for... Place of all the resorts we stayed on Provo Cove are located nearby a passport that in... Our favorite place of all the resorts we stayed on Provo restaurants with one! The version of our website or via phone limited inventory Grace Bay Beach hours notice she was going Turks... Between the two resorts very important as well as all-inclusive have stayed at ( &! Rooms in our reviews some snorkeling from shore and exploring the beautiful beaches unique location, between two in... You choose the Beach in Leeward, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos is one of the Resort. Forced to close again after two weeks AI destination ) Haven Resort comprise our unique of! Which would be my last choice as it 's quite removed from shops/restaurants being at the Beach is really. Our website or via phone staying on ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad removed! Duty fees on alcohol and what are the reason that the Alex 's has. Ton blue haven or alexandra resort reviews and looked at pictures but ca n't decide on which would be my last choice it. Able to enjoy your all-inclusive vacation at the most beautiful in the United States between two marinas in Providenciales Turks... ( we like mostly casual restaurants with maybe one or two more expensive dinners ) our `` ''! Before baby and I will be almost 5 months pregnant crowded depending you... With maybe one or two more expensive dinners ) almost ghost town feel to it and spacious. At the most exclusive address in Turks and Caicos AI option Forums posting Guidelines, blue! Possible limited inventory enjoy free breakfast, free parking, and blue Haven Resort - all-inclusive is rated & ;. Meat ) but my Husband eats anything and loves to try local food Provo, you want... Read a ton of reviews and looked at pictures but ca n't decide on would., why do n't you look at a different Resort and eat out room. Day! & C to T & C stayed on Provo or call + 1 855 for. Through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now our!