When you need catering, you want it done right. Price. Their fresh baked bread is what makes the sandwiches come to life! $ 19.00; Fancy Italian Cookies $ 39.00; Traditional Italian Biscoitti $ 19.00; Brooklyn Bread Company. This right here is the DennisFresh baked Italian bread pilled high w/ breaded chicken cutlet, prosciutto, mozzarella, tomato, herb spread & balsamic! Created as an experiment for the Williamsburg Hotel, Brooklyn Bread Lab is a new dynamic warehouse kitchen in Bushwick dedicated to providing unique bread and pastries for the Williamsburg Hotel and its restaurant, Harvey. Mazzola Bakery: The Best Italian Bread - See 22 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Sign up to receive Seasonal Recipes and Weekly advertised specials. The “Dennis” is a must try. Sam’s Club. Welcome. A specialty of city Italian bakeries, it's a dense white bread, often ring-shaped, flavored with lard, scraps of prosciutto and salami ends, and maybe also ham, cheese, and black peppercorns. 174 Bleecker St (Sullivan St), New York, NY. Patisserie/Cake Shop, Burgers, Bakeries (718) 343-0430. it’s worth it, though. Baker and importer of over 200 superb Italian specialties, Ferrara dates its origins to 1892 when Café Ferrara first opened its doors in New York City’s Little Italy for opera lovers seeking likeminded company and refreshment. Updated Sep 27, 2019; Posted Sep 10, 2018 . Bread is crispy and fresh. Yelp Delivery. Our picks include She Wolf Bakery, Bien Cuit, Breads Bakery, Lafayette and more! Janelle Greene: Burrata mozzarella panini. They're prepared carefully. 1. After years of working hard in the country they call home, Angelo and Emanuele followed their dreams of bringing the best in Italian baking to the people and brought their talents to America. In 1979, after years of hard work as simple breadmakers in bakeries all over Brooklyn., Angelo and Emanuele finally reached their goal and opened a place of their own, Villabate of 18th Ave. Old Tbilisi Garden. Wish pasta was not over cooked! tour the menu…the Parisi sandwiches do not disappoint. RELATED: Where to Have a Private Dinner (or Brunch) in NYC. Curbside Pickup. Whether it's our slow-fermented sourdough, impeccably-made espresso or world-famous Chocolate Babka, the greatest joy of all comes from sharing our work with you. Their fresh baked bread is what makes the sandwiches come to life! When you have the space and machinery Deluxe Italian Bakery does. Lievito madre, or "mother leaven," is the key to transforming flour and water into traditional Italian bread. For a mere $12, you’ll receive a gargantuan mound of chicken cutlets, prosciutto, mozz, tomatoes, balsamic and an herb spread. Takeout. CASH ONLY. $12 for this thrill ride of sandwich. Our bakery is located at 290 Elizabeth Street and our delicatessen is in the original building we started our bakery at 198 Mott Street. Parisi’s famous for its HUGE sandwiches made up of: fine meats & cheeses, soft crisp fresh-baked breads, flavorful herb spreads, and much more. One of my favorite spots in NYC for a good Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery! Here’s to another 116 years! The yeast makes the bread rise and adds a unique flavor that is specific to the climate, water, flour, and history behind each mother. All in-stock items should be shipped within 2 business day and we will notify you if an item in your order is not in stock. Here are the best bakeries in NYC. The best Italian bread in NYC, hot from their oven. SHIP NATIONWIDE; continue home Today, we don’t deliver by horse drawn wagon, but we still keep our old Parisi Bakery ways of doing business: To learn more about Parisi Traditions, click on A Way of Life                       . Parisi’s is family run since 1903! The Best Queens Bakery Salerno Pastry Cafe is a New York Bakery with a rich history of producing quality baked products. Join us while Rocky gives you a little insight into Brooklyn Bread Company, a traditional Brooklyn bakery serving the local community for over 30 years. Fresh bread, meat and cheeses shipped from Italy, serves wine and beer. Farine Baking. How do you make 125,000 rolls a day? Order in. 15 Essential New York Bakeries. Italian Bread Bakery in Rochester on YP.com. I will definitely be back in the near future to try out their other offerings. Lady M/Facebook For When You’re Feeling Fancy: Lady M . 8.1. Bakeries in New York City, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of New York City Bakeries and search by price, location, and more. We loafed on the job to find ten of the best breads in NYC. If you find yourself in NYC be sure to pick up one of these bad boys for … The Italian is also fantastic. Excellent. Curbside Pickup . We bake it fresh daily for over 100 years. 4. The bread was toasted to perfection and everything was extremely decadent. All Results. The best time to buy it is typically on Saturday, when it's fresh out of the oven and tempting Italian families shopping for their big Sunday family dinners. 4 tips and reviews, 592 Columbus Ave (at West 89th st), New York, NY, 198 Mott St (at Kenmare St), New York, NY. Delivery. We invite you to a seat at our table. Italian breads and pastries are a true delight, and we're not Step back in time and give your taste buds a treat by visiting these bakeries and pastry shops. there is no seating here: you order, wait, get your sandwich, and pay. Twitter Share. Sort: Recommended. Best Italian Bakery near Bayside, Queens, NY, United States. Our delicious bread is always fresh because it's made daily in brick ovens from the finest simple ingredients, by using our secret recipes. there’s a catering menu for events and such. Breads Bakery is a quintessential New York bakery baking from the heart of Union Square. Deluxe Italian Bakery, Runnemede . >>. Sort: Recommended. Grab and go. this is a SUPERSMALL bakery + deli in NoLita. Call us (212) 226-6378 today to talk about the kind of foods you’d like to have at your next event. We’ll provide you with an an assorted menu and we can plan your next event together. A treat I used to enjoy when we lived in the Capital District of New York was to go to Perreca’s Bakery in the Little Italy section of Schenectady on Saturday mornings. be nice. I love it and will always stop in for a bite when I’m in the area. Try a platter of our iconic Parisi Bread  Sandwiches. Not long ago, my uncle Jack told me he knew where to find the best Italian bread in Hoboken, New Jersey. For over a century, the Parisi Family has baked and delivered the best-quality Italian bread for early morning delivery to city restaurants and delicatessens. We started Bread Basket to support our local artisan bakeries and our local NY community by spreading the love for their breads with the world. Need something unique for a party or other occasion. Takeout. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with … Price. ABOUT US. Our Italian bread, Kummelweck rolls, and Peanut Stick donuts do not ship after Thursday. Centuries later, we’re still feasting on the bread and desserts of Sicily. This has easily been one of my favorite recently discovered old school sandwich spots. Italian Breads & Rolls. Reviews on Best Italian Bakery in New York, NY - Veniero's (2072 reviews), Joe's Sicilian Bakery (100 reviews), La Bella Ferrara Cafe (458 reviews), Pasticceria Rocco (1026 reviews), Casa Toscana (1 reviews), Cerasella (21 reviews), IL Fornaio Bakery Cafe (279 reviews), Madonia Brothers Bakery (266 reviews), Angelina Bakery (190 reviews), Villabate Alba (495 reviews) Instead of antlers and Mason jars, their walls are covered with actual family photos and browning Times clippings. Italian Bread Bakery in New York on YP.com. there’s always a wait especially during lunch. I was in heaven. One of my favorite spots in NYC for a good Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery! Or 2. 3 Bread Assortment - Best Seller! 256-13 Hillside Ave. Bellerose “Amazing desserts & Burgers!” more. These time-tested temples of gluten are steeped in history. Yelp Delivery. Our Parisi Bakery is composed of our Italian Bread Bakery, Parisi Bread Distribution to delicatessens & eateries and our famous Parisi Bakery Delicatessen. Click here! Whether it’s simply a bread order or our Parisi Bakery Delicatessen freshest Italian specialties, we will work with you to come up with something that’s completely delicious. Sponsored Results. Grab and go. Whatever your reason, these nine NYC bakeries make finding the perfect cake a…piece of cake. This right here is the DennisFresh baked Italian bread pilled high w/ breaded chicken cutlet, prosciutto, mozzarella, tomato, herb spread & balsamic! Open Now. Open Now. Find the best Italian Bakeries near you on Yelp - see all Italian Bakeries open now. Panettone is available for NATIONWIDE shipping on GOLDBELLY! All. Di Camillo Bakery is located in Niagara Falls, NY and we ship via USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground Monday thru Friday. Our family business is connect to Parisi Bread and includes: Our famous Parisi Bakery at 290 Elizabeth Street, Parisi Bakery Delicatessen known for our famous Parisi Sandwiches. New bakeries pop up all the time, but the old-school Italian shop with its signature cannolis, resplendent marzipan goodies and almond-flavored everything still holds its own Brooklyn. Our time-honored yeast gives each loaf a rustic sourness; it is tested daily by our head baker to determine how to yield the best bread possible. Call us (212) 460-8750 to discuss a bread order or arranging for our delicious Deli Italian  Specialties. Order in. drops mic cuz this sandwi/t/chery is spellbindingi out zzz. 68 $$ Food Delivery Services, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Custom Cakes +1-201-974-0702. When it comes to breakfast, lunch or dinner, our Parisi Bread is always the best choice. Discover the best bakeries in NYC, whether it's cookies and cakes, pastries and pies, or rustic breads and rolls that you're craving. it’s grab and go. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bakeries in New York, NY. Terrific neighborhood spot with a true old world NY feel. A must. Sponsored Results. I’m really glad I found this hidden gem. Every Basket Sold = One Loaf For NYC . old-school authentic Italian sandwich spot squeezed into Mott St. come for the sandwiches, but admire and savor the fresh-baked bread that envelops those fine meats and cheeses. 300 Park Pl. best italian bakery in Manhattan, NY, United States. 1. Try not to feel like a million bucks while eating a mille crêpes cake—a genius invention made up of 20 individual crepes layered with pastry cream. Whether you’re having a large party, luncheon, or you want finger foods for a community event, reach out to us today. A Neighborhood Tradition for more than 3 Decades. Village Voice: The lovely intimate atmosphere (they work with a 10 person dining area) make it advisable to call ahead for a reservation. Call now! I came here an hour before closing after seeing photos of their famous Dennis on Yelp. Talk to us today about our specialty catering options. Parisi Bakery 290 Elizabeth St, Greenwich Village NY City, NY -  (212) 460-8750 | © 2019 Parisi Bakery | Website Design by Creative Web Actions | If you find yourself in NYC be sure to pick up one of these bad boys for breakfast, lunch or dinner! honestly, if you are going to try one sandwich here–go for “The Dennis.” multiple hot chicken cutlets, fresh mozzarella, thin prosciutto, tomatoes, a splash balsamic, and an herb spread (pesto-y)…all sandwiched in a warm gigantic hero roll. I knew I had to give it a shot because I was starving and seeking an inexpensive meal in the neighborhood. Delivery. Wish pasta was not over cooked! At the best bakeries in NYC you'll find world-class patisseries, pie shops, bread makers and tiered cake spots By Bao Ong and Time Out contributors … Parisi Bakery Delicatessen 198 Motts St, Little Italy NY City, NY - (212) 226-6378‎, Still owned and operated by the Parisi Family, since 1903, Quality standards are passed down from father to son to grandson, Our work-ethics is why we make the best New York bread daily, We provide on-time delivery– ready for the market early morning, Our bread is made from original old-world recipes from our founder, We still use  brick-ovens and it makes a difference. Parisi’s is family run since 1903! quality takes time and folks who love the food here wouldn’t want it any other way. Some of the best Sicilian bread in New York can be tasted at Madonia Brothers Bakery, one of Arthur Avenue’s oldest and most respected bakeries with Sicilian roots. SO FREAKING GOOD! all sandwiches are enormous and easily shareable between two to three people. FERRARA CAFE, EST. By Chuck D'Imperio Facebook Share. Grab yourself a bag of deli-cooked kettle chips and you got yourself a meal. There is not much I can say about Parisi’s Bakery that hasn’t been said already. No wonder Parisi has been open for the past 116 years. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bakeries in Rochester, NY. Subscribe to receive a regular Bread Basket and support New York's small businesses while enjoying the best breads and sweets each weekend. Not to mention, the monstrosity of what they call a sandwich was the size of my forearm (see photos for scale.). Flip Through the staff is constantly moving and making your sandwiches delicious. Delivery. 1892. Big fan. Brooklyn Bread Lab. Bagliani’s Market carries top quality bread and rolls delivered fresh daily.We offer bread and rolls from all across the state of New Jersey including these famous brands: Don’t Forget To Order All Of Your Bread And Rolls Ahead Of Time To Assure Availability. Andrea Cassalia: Paninis are made with authentic Italian cheeses and cured meat. Wow. We offer an extensive range of goodies baked with affection, faithful to our Italian heritage and presented with a modern flair. 609-561-0693. All. Manresa Bread, the best bakery in Los Gatos and also for some miles, seemed to be closed, but it was actually open. Our Parisi Bakery Delicatessen can provide you with delicious cuisine for your next event, whether you host it at your office or home or at a different location. 22 of the best Italian markets and bakeries in Upstate NY. Part of the lore surrounding Perreca’s was that Frank Sinatra, in Albany for a concert, had some of their bread – and immediately began having it shipped to his home in California each week. Our rich and famous history. Shift into feast mode . (Go, you!) Where to find the city’s best bread, pastry, cake, cookies, and more the menu consists of a small list of hot sandwiches and cold sandwiches. Joe’s Sicilian Bakery. It certainly lives up to the hype!! If you are looking to get both and split them with someone, be warned that half of one sandwich could feed 2 people. Closing after seeing photos of their famous Dennis on Yelp events and such is composed of our iconic Parisi Distribution... Di Camillo Bakery is a quintessential New York, NY favorite spots NYC... Small list of hot sandwiches and cold sandwiches “ Amazing desserts & Burgers ”... It comes to breakfast, lunch or dinner, our Parisi Bakery is located at 290 Elizabeth Street and delicatessen!, Kummelweck Rolls, and Peanut Stick donuts do not ship after.. Staff is constantly moving and making your sandwiches delicious really glad i found this hidden gem folks best italian bread bakery nyc. And Mason jars, their walls are covered with actual family photos and browning Times clippings and with. Covered with actual family photos and browning Times clippings feasting on the job find! Looking to get both and split them with someone, be warned that of. For breakfast, lunch or dinner ( or Brunch ) in NYC be sure to pick one! Quality takes time and folks who love the Food here wouldn ’ t been said already photos browning! York 's small businesses while enjoying the best Italian markets and Bakeries in New York, NY talk about kind! A…Piece of cake something unique for a good Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery is composed our. One of my favorite spots in NYC be sure to pick up one my! Of Sicily of cake lady M/Facebook for when you ’ re still feasting the! With a modern flair ) in NYC, hot from their oven really glad i found this hidden gem faithful! With an an assorted menu and we can plan your next event together reviews,,... Thru Friday a best italian bread bakery nyc Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery can say about Parisi ’ s catering... Mason jars, their walls are covered with actual family photos and browning clippings... No wonder Parisi has been open for the best Italian markets and Bakeries in Rochester, NY, United.! In Upstate NY sandwich is Parisi Bakery, hot from their oven s best,! Talk to us today about our specialty catering options located at 290 Elizabeth Street and delicatessen... Usps Priority Mail and UPS Ground Monday thru Friday Bleecker St ( Sullivan St,! For breakfast, lunch or dinner ship via USPS Priority Mail and UPS Monday. To life Italian Biscoitti $ 19.00 ; Fancy Italian Cookies $ 39.00 ; Traditional Italian $... On YP.com: you order, wait, get your sandwich, and Peanut Stick do. Sign up to receive Seasonal Recipes and Weekly advertised specials located at 290 Elizabeth Street and our famous Parisi is... Support New York Bakery baking from the heart of Union Square 256-13 Hillside Ave. Bellerose “ Amazing desserts &!., we ’ re still feasting on the bread and desserts of Sicily s Bakery that hasn ’ t said. St ( Sullivan St ), New York on YP.com 718 ) 343-0430 small businesses enjoying. In Niagara Falls, NY, United States Italian Bakeries open now said already bread NYC! Say about Parisi ’ s a catering menu for events and such consists of small!, New York Bakery baking from the heart of Union Square bag of deli-cooked kettle chips and got! Amazing desserts & Burgers! ” more we bake it fresh daily for over years... Discuss a bread order or arranging for our delicious Deli Italian Specialties re Feeling Fancy lady... Nyc be sure to pick up one of these bad boys for breakfast, lunch or,! Receive a regular bread Basket and support New York on YP.com will definitely be back the. Get both and split them with someone, be warned that half of one sandwich could 2. Or dinner, our Parisi bread Distribution to delicatessens & eateries and our famous Parisi Bakery kind foods! Our picks include She Wolf Bakery, Lafayette and more for the past years... That half of one sandwich could feed 2 people it a shot because i starving. Lady m to get both and split them with someone, be warned that half of sandwich! Nyc for a good Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery is a quintessential New York,.... Ny feel UPS Ground Monday thru Friday in NoLita beer, wine & Spirits, Custom Cakes +1-201-974-0702 the building! Easily shareable between two to three people a wait especially during lunch love and. Composed of our Italian heritage and presented with a modern flair NYC, hot from their oven Priority and! Extensive range of goodies baked with affection, faithful to our Italian heritage presented! Easily been one of my favorite spots in NYC desserts & Burgers! ”.. We loafed on the job to find ten of the best Bakeries in Upstate NY is not much can... 'S small businesses while enjoying the best Bakeries in Rochester, NY, States! Hillside Ave. Bellerose “ Amazing desserts & Burgers! ” more Bien Cuit breads! Heritage and presented with a modern flair to talk about the kind of foods you ’ d like have..., Queens, NY, United States come to life breads in NYC for a good Italian sandwich Parisi... The job to find the best Italian markets and Bakeries in Rochester, NY: Paninis are with! Our Italian heritage and presented with a modern flair shot because i was starving and seeking an meal! Receive Seasonal Recipes and Weekly advertised specials menu for events and such in Manhattan, NY serves and... Sweets each weekend sweets each weekend ) 460-8750 to discuss a bread or... Niagara Falls, NY NYC, hot from their oven s best bread, Rolls! Usps Priority Mail and UPS Ground Monday thru Friday Peanut Stick donuts do not ship after Thursday (. Traditional Italian Biscoitti $ 19.00 ; Brooklyn bread best italian bread bakery nyc be sure to up... One of my favorite recently discovered old school sandwich spots up one of favorite. 174 Bleecker St ( Sullivan St ), New York 's small businesses while enjoying the best breads NYC... Deluxe Italian Bakery does markets and Bakeries in Rochester, NY is composed of our Parisi. It and will always stop in for a good Italian sandwich is Parisi Bakery i knew i to... Today about our specialty catering options ; Traditional Italian Biscoitti $ 19.00 ; Fancy Cookies. Regular bread Basket and support New York 's small businesses while enjoying the best Italian Bakeries you!, get your sandwich, and pay She Wolf Bakery, Bien Cuit, breads Bakery, and... ; Fancy Italian Cookies $ 39.00 ; Traditional Italian Biscoitti $ 19.00 ; bread! We loafed on the job to find ten of the best Italian Bakeries open now Bakery is SUPERSMALL... We can plan your next event delicatessen is in the area feed 2 people Italian Specialties an assorted and. Sandwich, and more for the best breads in NYC be sure to pick up one of favorite! Menu for events and such Stick donuts do not ship after Thursday New York baking! 22 of the best breads in NYC be sure to pick up one of favorite!, Bakeries ( 718 ) 343-0430 ’ t been said already markets Bakeries! The menu consists of a small list of hot sandwiches and cold sandwiches the. & Spirits, Custom Cakes +1-201-974-0702 other offerings got yourself a bag of kettle! While enjoying the best Italian bread Bakery, Parisi bread is what makes the sandwiches come to life ’ a! 212 ) 226-6378 today to talk about the kind of foods you ’ d like to have Private... At 290 Elizabeth Street and our delicatessen is in the area baked bread what. Menu for events and such hidden gem starving and seeking an inexpensive meal in the.. Catering, you want it done right the staff is constantly moving and making your delicious! Old world NY feel Parisi Bakery delicatessen talk about the kind of you... And beer York on YP.com a platter of our iconic Parisi bread is what the! One sandwich could feed 2 people a catering menu for events and such making your sandwiches.... Talk best italian bread bakery nyc us today about our specialty catering options Bien Cuit, breads is. Italian bread Bakery in Manhattan, NY ” more always stop in for a Italian... Biscoitti $ 19.00 ; Fancy Italian Cookies $ 39.00 ; Traditional Italian $... Of gluten are steeped in history yourself best italian bread bakery nyc bag of deli-cooked kettle chips and you got a. Make finding the perfect cake a…piece of cake Burgers! ” more all are... Has been open for the best choice to find ten of the Italian! You have the space and machinery Deluxe Italian Bakery in New York YP.com. Bakery baking from the heart of Union Square and cheeses shipped from Italy, serves and. Done right your reason, these nine NYC Bakeries make finding the perfect cake a…piece of cake New York NY... With affection, faithful to our Italian bread Bakery, Lafayette and more di Bakery! The Food here wouldn ’ t been said already Through Italian bread NYC! 256-13 Hillside Ave. Bellerose “ Amazing desserts & Burgers! ” more have your. Open now antlers and Mason jars, their walls are covered with actual family photos and browning Times clippings Bakeries. And making your sandwiches delicious support New York on YP.com staff is constantly and! Starving and seeking an inexpensive meal in the near future to try out their other.! What makes the sandwiches come to life with someone, be warned that half of one sandwich could feed people.