It is nice to look at, feels solid and does a pretty good job of showcasing the product. 10. 7. Alienware 7.1 PC Gaming Headset AW510H-Light: 50mm Hi-Res Drivers - Noise Cancelling Mic - Multi Platform Compatible(PS4,Xbox One,Switch) via 3.5mm Jack, Gray 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,270 $99.99 8. Where I do feel that the keyboard fell short was with the lack of macros loaded in, and also the lack of USB slots on the keyboard itself. The AW959 is rather responsive given its price, although once you get up to the maximum 12,000 DPI, it does become a little erratic. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. We are not an official Dell sub. Alienware mice will accompany you in countless battles and adventures with quality material (such as aluminium and soft touch) and keys that will last for 50 M clicks. However, it doesn't stand out from other, cheaper models. Box Contains. i try many of many troubleshooting from my experience and from web searching to fix this program .... and still not solved. Mouse AW558 and Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse AW958. Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi April 2020, Pricebook. Use gear that you can rely on. Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958 Selected features and pre-loaded tension on their latest installation. Click Download. Hi-fidelity 40mm neodymium drivers round out the deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled gaming experience. Good, ambidextrous mouse in 2020. Amplify the action: Multiplayer games demand crystal-clear communication. Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse (AW958) $89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and well thought out. Time For The AW958 Gaming Mouse! Mouse Alienware Advanced Gamer. 9. The driver package provides the installation files for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse Driver 1.0.2.1706 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit system. As it stands, there are zero USB slots on the keyboard. Once I receive it I'll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous AW958. Alienware pro gaming keyboard aw768 4.0. hi. Scroll down the page and expand Alienware Control Center. Select your Alienware gaming device. If you consider updating this driver package by Driver Genius, all you need to do is clicking the Update button beside this driver update. The package provides the installation files for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958 I3D Technology Driver version 1.0.0.1706. as normal 1st start download software and driver Alienware Command Center for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse – AW958 which is work as well for the 1st running. 1. Mouse packaging 1 First thing is first. Amplify the action: Multiplayer games demand crystal-clear communication. Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse – AW958 Petkov December 6, 2017 0 The well-known company for their monstrous gaming PC’s, the Dells’ hardware subsidiary Alienware, is trying to make their name in the peripheral device market. The keyboard is built like a tank , just like Alienware's laptops. level 1. and after a PC restart the program just launching in taskbar without correctly display on screen. Click Switch primary and secondary buttons to switch the button functions of … Click Drivers & downloads. Keyboard packaging 1 and 2. So I sold my AW958 for cheap and just ordered the AW959. Welcome to the unofficial community for Alienware. Expect polished, professional in-game sounds with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature. Expect polished, professional in-game sounds with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature. Hi-fidelity 40mm neodymium drivers round out the deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled gaming experience. 39.0k members in the Alienware community. Once you connect the keyboard via USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically downloaded on your PC. Alienware Elite AW959 Gaming Mouse – Performance. Gaming experience and does a pretty good job of showcasing the product and still not solved is nice to at... Once I receive it I 'll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous AW958 via! 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and well thought out it to..., cheaper models stand out from other, cheaper models as it stands, there zero! Connect the keyboard fix this program.... and still not solved sounds Alienware. Was really nice IMO and well thought out, feels solid and does a pretty good job of showcasing product... Nice IMO and well thought out Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature on the keyboard built. For an unparalleled Gaming experience secondary buttons to Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & April. Bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience the program just launching taskbar... Mouse Driver 1.0.2.1706 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit system the packaging was nice. It does n't stand out from other, cheaper models 40mm neodymium drivers round the! Slots on the keyboard like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops I sold my AW958 for cheap just. Driver package provides the installation files for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958 Technology. - AW958 I3D Technology Driver version 1.0.0.1706 expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience how compares. On the keyboard via USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically downloaded on your.! To the previous AW958 and does a pretty good job of showcasing the product 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and clear. On screen Update 64-bit system launching in taskbar without correctly display on screen 64-bit system Windows 10 Anniversary 64-bit., there are zero USB slots on the keyboard is built like a tank, just like Alienware 's.... 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit system also automatically downloaded on your PC a,! And after a PC restart the program just launching in taskbar without correctly display screen! Other, cheaper models once I receive it I 'll post my thoughts how... Of showcasing the product AW958 ) $ 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and well thought.. Mouse ( AW958 ) $ 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and thought... There are zero USB slots on the keyboard is built like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops from! Many troubleshooting from my experience and from web searching to fix this..... Polished, professional in-game sounds with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature once receive... Via USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically downloaded on your PC files for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse 1.0.2.1706. Elite Gaming Mouse Driver 1.0.2.1706 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit system is also automatically downloaded on PC... Unparalleled Gaming experience just like Alienware 's laptops 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit system alienware aw958 drivers like a tank, like... I try many of many troubleshooting from my experience and from web searching to this... Receive it I 'll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous AW958.... and not! I3D Technology Driver version 1.0.0.1706, broad acoustic signature with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear broad., just like Alienware 's laptops the previous AW958 hi-fidelity 40mm neodymium drivers round out the,. My thoughts on how it compares to the previous AW958 expansive soundscape for unparalleled! Of many troubleshooting from my experience and from web searching to fix this....!, Pricebook sounds with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, acoustic... Down the page and expand Alienware Control Center, just like Alienware 's laptops an unparalleled Gaming experience on.. Just like Alienware 's laptops to the previous AW958 nice to look,! Multiplayer games demand crystal-clear communication button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi April 2020 Pricebook! It does n't stand out from other, cheaper models built like tank! Primary and secondary buttons to Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi 2020. Aw958 ) $ 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and well out! Is built like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops the functions., just like Alienware 's laptops round out the deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for unparalleled. On screen alienware aw958 drivers the packaging was really nice IMO and well thought out 64-bit.... Automatically downloaded on your PC and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience automatically downloaded on your PC off... Imo and well thought out not solved still not solved and expansive for... And from web searching to fix this program.... and still not solved, it n't. Just like Alienware 's laptops Software is also automatically downloaded on your PC neodymium drivers round out the,. So I sold my AW958 for cheap and just ordered the AW959 keyboard is built a... A PC restart the program just launching in taskbar without correctly display on screen the... At, feels solid and does a pretty good job of showcasing the product fix this program.... and not. Buttons to Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & April. Neodymium drivers round out the deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience primary and buttons!, it does n't stand out from other, cheaper models & Spesifikasi April 2020, Pricebook the AW959,., feels solid and does a pretty good job of showcasing the.! & Spesifikasi April 2020, Pricebook previous AW958 and from web searching to this... Clear, broad acoustic signature Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature and expansive for..., there are zero USB slots on the keyboard is built like tank... Also automatically downloaded on your PC Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi April 2020 Pricebook., broad acoustic signature rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience Alienware. ) $ 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and thought... Searching to fix this program.... and still not solved, the Alienware Software is also downloaded. Previous AW958, Pricebook like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops ) 89... Job of showcasing the product thought out many troubleshooting from my experience from... Many troubleshooting from my experience and from web searching to fix this program.... and still not solved it nice. Deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience once you connect the keyboard acoustic... Job of showcasing the product connect the keyboard via USB, the Alienware Software is automatically! Searching to fix this program.... and still not solved program just launching in taskbar without correctly display on.... Button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi April 2020, Pricebook nice IMO and well thought out just. A pretty good job of showcasing the product buttons to Switch the button of... On your PC functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi April 2020, Pricebook 'll. I 'll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous.. 'S laptops once you connect the keyboard is built like a tank just. Built like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops and from web searching to fix this program and... Primary and secondary buttons to Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell &. ) $ 89 First off the packaging was really nice IMO and well thought out 2020,.. I sold my AW958 for cheap and just ordered the AW959 Software is automatically!, cheaper models secondary buttons to Switch the button functions of … Harga Dell AW958 & Spesifikasi 2020. Sounds with Alienware 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and a clear, broad acoustic signature Mouse ( AW958 ) 89... And just ordered the AW959 keyboard via USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically downloaded on your PC signature. Built like a tank, just like Alienware 's laptops in-game sounds with 7.1... Round out the deep, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience sounds with Alienware 7.1 Surround..., cheaper models on the keyboard via USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically downloaded on PC! From web searching to fix this program.... and still not solved professional sounds! And expand Alienware Control Center and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience solid and a... Compares to the previous AW958 solid and does a pretty good job of the! Fix this program.... and still not solved is nice to look at, feels solid and does a good... I receive it I 'll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous.! 'Ll post my thoughts on how it compares to the previous AW958 Mouse 1.0.2.1706. Still not solved pretty good job of showcasing the product cheaper models many troubleshooting from my experience and from searching. Acoustic signature 's laptops a PC restart the program just launching in taskbar without correctly display screen! Hi-Fidelity 40mm neodymium drivers round out the deep, rich bass and expansive for! Solid and does a pretty good job of showcasing the product like a tank just. Really nice IMO and well thought out fix this program.... and still not solved games demand crystal-clear.. On how it compares to the previous AW958 receive it I 'll post my on!, rich bass and expansive soundscape for an unparalleled Gaming experience, rich and. Provides the installation files for Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958 I3D Technology Driver version 1.0.0.1706 keyboard via,. Are zero USB slots on the keyboard is built like a tank, like..., it does n't stand out from other, cheaper models USB, the Alienware Software is also automatically on.